All Comments on 'The Easter Party Tryst'

by Ragnarok

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More story, more background

Great beginning. Let them continue meeting..have children..a whole second family. Make his wife and her husband suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's one way of getting relief

This story does show what drives many an affair, one partner preferring to play a sex control game without the other partner's consent. The husband's decision not to resist future temptations isn't unusual, and yes, it could have been the reversed situation too with the wife playing around.

Sad situation when the playing gets exposed though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bunny

i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good effort

Great sex. Different setting, which is nice. Must agree with the others regarding the logic of the timing of their relationship. Probably could have been handled a little more convincingly. Looking forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're one of my favorites

This was a great read. I am also a big fan of your "Learns the Strokes" story which is how I found this one. Despite focusing on a slightly different fetish than my normal (Lactating? Don't really get it) you have a way of describing the story so the imagination can really take hold. I can see exactly what these people look like, where they are and especially what they are doing. And even if they may not be your standard porn actor types, the sex is wicked hot from start to finish. Thanks again for many repeated readings. And to the commenters before me, Jesus, it's called porn. Two people(or more) meet, they then have sex, the end. The story is what makes it hot, but man, the people are having sex in the story because it is porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
exelent

Please expand the story and tell us how the relationship devlopes.

This was exelent.

Thanks

thebratprincethebratprincealmost 15 years ago
Loved it

The story is great but it needs to keep going, you started the story with them together so go back to that. Keep going from when they were using the honey. Keep up the great work, I've read all your stories and am hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh my!

Wonderfully written! Love that he already adores her milky breasts. Can't wait to read about more of their development of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

She is his slut now... now write about there milk baths.... how and where he empties her breast each day... then how her husbad raises his three children... Etc.

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago

milky sex always is a turn on for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Any chance of a continuation of the story-line?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous