The Easy Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see my new roommate," he says. Without a word I go to the bed and put on Stacy's old clothes.

"Holy shit, they fit you," he says. "I thought maybe you'd be too big, but you're perfect." He grabs my cock straining against the nylon stockings. "Though there's not much room for this hard cock, is there?"

I shake my head.

"Maybe a cage will make sure things fit?"

If my eyes could widen, they would. If I could punch him and sprint out of the house, I would. A cage? A cage!?

He laughs. "I'm getting ahead of myself. Really, I need to get you some nice panties. That's a good start. What do you think, silk thong or nice and lacy? Oh! I know! Those panties that are basically assless? Have you seen those?" He pulls out his phone and scrolls through while I continue to get dressed. In a minute he shows me lacy panties that have no back. It's a tiny strap that keeps it wrapped around the back of the model's ass.

"Here's what you have to know, babe." Malcolm reaches down and grabs my ass as though he owns it. Which, I guess he does. "Your ass looks just like that."

I blush. "Really?"

"Absolutely. That's why I'm going to fuck you. You ready?"

I'm shocked at the casualness, but I don't have the time or ability to respond. Besides, what am I going to say? That he has to seduce me first? He can have whatever he wants from me, no foreplay required. And I don't want him to seduce me, right?

Right?

Malcolm steps away from me, and I spin, letting my skirt flair a bit while I show off for him. My body giggles as it obeys his whim. It's agony laugh on command.

"How does that sweater feel?"

"Itchy."

"Yeah, I don't like it. Oh! Let's get you one of my sweatshirts." He rushes back into his closet, and I stand, patiently waiting like a good sex doll. "You know that look when girls wear their boyfriend's hoodie or big shirt? I fucking love it. It's so hot."

He steps out with a navy sweatshirt with his college on the front. "And you'll be swimming in any of my clothes." He laughs to himself. "Jesus, you were one tiny dude, weren't you?"

"Were?"

I laugh along with him. He's given me a slight giggle that makes me sound like a moron, like anything he says is the funniest thing in the world, and of course someone as brainless as me will eat it all up. It's like razorblades going up and down my throat to make it happen, but I have no choice. If Malcolm wants me to laugh, I'll laugh.

"Now," said Malcolm as I climbed onto the bed, getting on all fours. "I can't make you like anything, right? So I can't force you to love the taste of cock, though I think you will in time. But a g-spot is a g-spot, and pleasure is pleasure, so though it seems a bit backwards, babe, our first time I'm going to fuck you hard."

My deranged smile spread my lips wide. "Please. It's not too late. You can stop -"

"Ever been fucked, babe?"

"Let's talk about it. We can -"

"Oh babe. There will be plenty of time to talk after. But you've got Daddy so hard."

"Daddy?"

"Mmm, I like it out of your mouth."

I'm not allowed to close my eyes as Malcolm gets behind me on the bed. I hear the squirting of lube and feel Malcolm's cold fingers slide between my cheeks and over my anus. One finger slips in, and I moan, but it isn't mine. It's Malcolm's. This is all Malcolm.

"Mmm, you should see yourself from this angle, babe," says Malcolm. "Pretty hot piece of ass I got all to myself."

I say nothing.

"Nothing to say now?" he taunts.

I keep my mouth closed, bracing for the pain of penetration.

"Hmf." The bed shifts as he gets settled behind me. "You ready?"

"No."

"Listen, you can make this easier for me, but if you're going to be stiff as a corpse, it'll be the hard way for the first dozen times."

"You want me to make this easier for you? Fuck you."

I feel a tightness through my legs, up to my belly. It strains, and I yell, but it doesn't help. I bite my lip. There's a lot of pressure, and I feel like I'm being split in two.

"Please," I whine. "Please stop."

"Easy way or hard way," he says. He stops sliding into me, but the pressure is still unbearable.

"Can we stop?"

"No. Easy way or hard way."

I take a deep breath. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go from here or how to make him stop. All I know is that it hurts, and I'm completely at his mercy.

"How can we do it the easy way?" I ask. My heart sinks with shame.

"You get into things," he says.

"But it hurts."

"Call me Daddy."

"What?"

"I want to hear you call me Daddy. That's how sluts like you can get rewarded."

"I don't want to -"

He pushes his cock further in, and I roar with pain. "Please!"

"This is either going to be fun for both of us, or fun for just me. You decide."

I take a deep breath. Then breathe out slowly. Then breathe in again. I imagine the breath going from my lungs through my stomach, to the pressure building in my abdomen. For the first time in an hour, I control myself.

"Yes, Daddy," I say.

"Good girl." He runs his hands tenderly over my thighs. "Very good girl." I'm shocked at the softness in his voice. "Now, you okay?" he asks.

"It's tight," I grunt.

"I'll go slow. Just a little further."

"Further?!"

"Shhh," says Malcolm. "Give it a second."

He squirts more lube onto his cock and leans forward slowly. His cock slides deeper inside me, and something shifts. The pressure eases. I groan, but I don't think it's from pain. "Is that you?" I ask.

"The cock?" He laughs. "Yes."

I laugh. It feels good. "No, I mean, did you make that feel ... better?"

"You mean good?"

I blush. "I mean ... it doesn't ... it doesn't hurt as much."

Malcolm laughs. "Just wait till we get to the next part."

"Yes ... Daddy."

"Good girl," he says again. He leans forward and runs a hand under my sweatshirt. It teases my nipple, and I arch my back and sigh. His cock slides deeper into me, and I moan louder. When he pulls his hand away, we both laugh. Him with delight at being right, and me with relief.

Malcolm starts again, going slowly as he thrusts in and out of me. These are long strokes, taking almost ten seconds to reach the crest of each wave. My body writhes against him, pressing my ass against each thrust. It's not me, but damn ... it feels good. I bite my lip to try to hide the pleasure.

"Mmm," he purrs. "Your ass is so tight."

"Thanks," I say. Then after another deep thrust, I remember the rules and moan "Daddy" as my body tingles with pleasure.

"You like that?"

"No ... I ... I don't know."

"Oh, come on, babe. You can tell Daddy."

"I ..."

"I'm going to fuck you either way. Easy way or hard way."

"Mmm, yes, Daddy. I think ... I think I like it."

He laughs and slaps my ass. I don't love that, but I don't say anything. I focus on my hips, on shifting my weight, on keeping each thrust strong and the next thrust coming. If I slow down, the pleasure stops. If the pleasure stops, I remember what the hell I'm doing here, and I'll want to leave. This is the only way: the easy way.

"Faster," I whimper.

"What?" he asks.

"Fuck me faster, Daddy."

He laughs again. "You learn fast."

"Yes, Daddy." I know that if he fucks me fast, that if he keeps it feeling good, I can pretend this all one perverted dream. I can pass it off like girls do when they make out with their best friends at parties. I mean, I'm more under the influence than they are.

"Mmm, that's better," he says and picks up speed. I push back against him, riding the wave of each thrust, and enjoying the surge of pleasure at each end.

"Mmmm," I say. "Fuck me harder, Master."

Malcolm laughs. "You like it, babe?"

"Oh yeah," I say, following his script. Anything to get this over with fast and easy. Keep it fast and easy. He'll sleep at some point, and then I can get out of here. I'll escape, and -

"Yeah, you do. Yeah, you fucking do." He picked up his speed, and my body writhes and moans, pulsing my hips, clenching my ass, slamming back into him as he fucks me harder and harder.

"You like that?" he asks.

"Oh, yeah. Oh yeah." My voice is high and breathy. I want our neighbors to think he's fucking Stacy in here. But he seems to like it, fucking me harder.

"Already sounding like a bitch," he says.

"Mmm, yeah Daddy."

"Like Daddy's whore." He thrusts hard, his thighs slapping against my ass. My round ass. My supposedly perfect ass. My woman's ass.

"Mmm, I'm Daddy's whore," I echo.

Thrust.

"Daddy's cunt," he says.

Thrust.

"Daddy's slut."

Thrust.

"Daddy's bitch."

Thrust.

"Daddy's sissy."

Thrust.

I moan. It feels like I'm empty except for his cock. I can't control my body, and now I can barely control my breath as my muscles wrap around his cock and hold tight, not wanting to let it go as it slides in and out of me, going deeper and deeper, faster and faster, harder and harder.

"My Stacy" he asks.

Thrust.

"No," I groan. "Don't make me her." I wonder for a moment if the words are his. They come from deep inside of me. Deeper than he can control. Deeper than his cock than fuck. I don't want to be some replacement cocksleeve for his ex-girlfriend. I want something more. I don't know what. The thought is too hot to touch, so I've left it alone. But he brought it back out when he showed me the Twitter feed. I could be like them. I can't be strong like Malcolm, but I can be hot like those girls he showed me. I can be hotter than Stacy.

That's what it is. I don't want to be Stacy. I want to be better than her. If he's going to fuck me, I might as well be hot. I might as well be good at it. I might as well be like all those men on his Twitter feed.

I might as well take the easy way.

"Hmm, you know what you are?" asks Malcolm. "You're a tight little Jezebel, aren't you? Tempting me with that tight little ass. None of this would have happened if you hadn't been acting like such a whore."

"Yes, Daddy," I pant. My breath is gone. There's just pleasure running through my veins, lighting my body like Christmas lights.

"I'll call you Jesse for short. How about that?"

"Yes, oh god, yes."

"Mmm, I'm your god now."

"You're my god now," I repeat. "Please fuck me god. Please fuck me."

He laughs and stops thrusting.

I crane my neck around. "What? What is it?"

He's holding up his phone and snaps a picture. He turns it around to show me. From that angle, I look like a short haired girl - a hot girl - getting fucked by her boyfriend with her mini skirt up around her waist, her stockings ripped, and a thick cock deep inside her.

By her Daddy.

"Like what you see, Jesse?" he asks.

I bite my lip. I do.

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper.

Malcolm grins. His smile is predatory. "That's more like it." He puts the phone aside. "See how much better the easy way is?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You want to go shopping after this?"

I pull my ass away and then slam it back down on his cock. "I want you to fuck me," I moan. I imagine the image on his phone and watch it move in my mind, watch the little porno of Malcolm fucking Jesse, his hot girlfriend.

"Mmmm, you like Daddy's cock in your ass?" He joins in the fucking, and I moan louder. It feels heavenly. Pleasure ripples over my throat, over my skin that's covered by Daddy's sweatshirt, by his ex-girlfriends stockings, by the tiny mini skirt that does more to show off my ass than cover me. Everything is pleasure. It's gay, but I don't care. I don't care. This isn't Malcolm's power. He can't make me feel this good against my will. This is me. This is what I was always meant to be. He's right: I could never be a big strong man like him. But at least I can have a strong man inside me. That's the next best thing.

"I'm gunna cum, Jesse."

At the sound of my new name in Daddy's mouth, I know there's no going back. The world turns white as pleasure rolls over my body like the tide. Like a hurricane ripping up the shore, all the old pretenses of my life fly away. My body clenches as Malcom's does, and we both cum together. He fills my ass with his sticky hot cum, and I squirt pathetically in Stacy's hose.

My hose.

"Mmm, thank you, Daddy," I say as he collapses next to me, but the words aren't his. They aren't mine. I can't tell anymore, and it doesn't matter. I fall asleep, his cum leaking out of me, and I've never been happier.

I think.


12