The Ebonhard Secret Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
Something wonderful and terrifying stirs in the dark...
1.4k words
4.41
18.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers

**A work of erotic fiction. If you like it, please comment! It encourages me to write more. **

*****

Night. Inky darkness seemed to pour in through the windows, broken only by city lights shining from far below and the immense twinkling of the stars above. Quiet steps echoed slowly through the penthouse; a soft padding, the sound of carefully placed bare feet on the wooden flooring. The sounds of passive snoozing leaked from behind the slightly closed bedroom door, evidence of an exhausted and extremely worn out dreamer making use of the room's enormous California king size bed.

She reached upward smoothly with one manicured hand and pulled a few strands of long blond hair back from her face. Reaching the window, she aimed her eyes upward at the stunning night sky momentarily before peering downward at the bright cityscape of Las Vegas below. The city that never sleeps. Where dreams can come true.. Or collapse around you. The city has its risks.

She leaned forward onto the window sill, her naked ivory breasts packed tightly between her arms. If cleavage could shine, she'd have been lighting the whole city. The cool air tickled her bare labia, the residual moisture of the past few hours' activity evaporating lightly off her well-used and mildly sore pussy. Goosebumps rippled across her legs, bringing her a slight shiver. But she kept her composure.

She thought back on what had just transpired in the bedroom. It was a weekly ritual for Saturday night... And yet, each experience was utterly unique and special in its own indescribable way. This was the life she led; adventurous, mysterious, ever in motion yet firmly steadfast. Thus was the life she had chosen. Was choosing. Was living.

Slowly she turned and retreated back to the master bedroom, where her ward for the night lay sleeping. Reaching out, she brushed open the door with her fingertips, a slight *creak* sounding as she made her way into the room.

She gazed upon the naked figure reclining on her bed. It was so dark that he could barely be seen - his ebony skin blended into the night, making the details of his form difficult to distinguish. But she had spent so many nights with black men that her eyes had learned how to examine their bodies in the darkness. The trick was to identify the soft shadows and contours of their muscles, outlining their outstanding physiques and illuminating the length of their hard black shafts, the girth of their large and healthy nuts. It was a skill, one lovingly acquired over many years of experience.

Her eyes moved slowly over the young Bull's dozing body. The blankets and sheets had been crumpled and sent to the floor in the heat of their passion, now leaving her ebony buck uncovered as he slept. She looked Over his body, hard and muscular. A well defined six pack burst forth from his torso, and stacked arms like pistons askew at his sides. She remembered the feeling of his solid pecs in her hands as he pounded her missionary style, his long black cock plundering her deepest recesses with reckless abandon and ceaseless male hunger. She looked over his prodigious cock as it lay satisfied over his thigh, flaccid yet still meaty. Light played off it teasingly, revealing every proud black inch of manhood even in the darkness. Black men always stayed a little firm after having multiple orgasms, and this Bull had been no different. Five, she'd counted? Far more than surpassing the required three. His vocalizations had impressed her: he yelled so powerfully during their second orgasm that she wouldn't be shocked if it had echoed across the city. Not that it bothered her. The thought of filling the whole sky of Vegas with the sounds of hot Interracial sex turned her on immensely.

Her lips formed into a satisfied smile as she took a seat on the nearby couch, stretching her naked legs out onto the luxurious cushions and crossing them over each other in a classy manner. Her manicured toes flexed and fidgeted with each other idly. She slowly dragged her nails over her smooth ivory skin, starting from her thigh, over her soft flank and up to her breasts, circling her nipples before returning to their starting point. She reached up to slightly adjust her eye mask, straightening it on her forehead.

She reflected on her experience with the sleepy Bull and settled on a feeling of deep approval. As the Matriarch of the Ebonhard Coven, it was her duty to put each potential Bull to the test before being inducted into the pleasurable company of the Sisterhood. But it wasn't entirely just duty; it was her prerogative. She had the right of prima nocta with every black stud brought into the club. She would writhe naked on top of them and push them to the limit, furiously milking their big black cocks with long strokes of pussy and screams of ecstasy until their balls exploded with fresh seed, coating her innermost temple with an offering of potent ebony sperm. Then she would get under them while they proved to her that they had the stamina and endurance to please a hungry woman, the power to place her into submission to the raw sexual energy of the black cock. Even as Matriarch, she could not withstand the onslaught of a powerful black rod on the pussy warpath. She would let them work her taught and flexible body until her muscles gave out with exhaustion, leaving her no choice but to submit to their control and give them access to each and every crevice of her curvaceous female form for the pursuit of sexual release.

Of course, none ever failed. She was an expert in filtering out losers and wannabes. By the time she was tasting their enormous black shafts for the first time, she had already determined that they had what it took to accompany the Ebonhard Coven as honored Bulls. Her judgment was impeccable. Its a myth that all black men are sexual gods, and Its her responsibility to find the ones who are and bring their talents to the Sisterhood.

The Mistress leaned back onto the couch and shut her eyes briefly as she imagined all the Sisters - her "Daughters" - of the Ebonhard Coven who had spent the night having their eager pussies turned out by ripped black Bulls. She imagined the experienced acolytes who had been members for years, experts in the way of pleasing black pole, on their knees with mouths wrapped around hard black shaft as they worshipped at the altar of the bull. She could almost taste the cumloads that she knew a multitude of experienced women had drunk deeply of that very night in the tower. Alternatively, she envisioned the newcomers who were being inducted that night - nervous women whose expressions betrayed feelings of both terror and curious excitement. They knew what they were arriving for. By this hour, they had discovered the forbidden magic of what the Ebonhard Coven offered to the Daughters of the Matriarch.

In particular, the Mistress recalled seeing one very nervous woman that evening after her induction ceremony - an Asian, probably Korean or Japanese, with black hair and porcelain skin - being taken by the hand toward the bedrooms by a large and strong black Bull leading the way. The woman wore only a thin nightie and her eye mask, her slender body swaying and shaking slightly as she walked on heels toward her black-owned destiny. She was clearly amateur to the experience and nervous of what would happen when her black Bull spears her deeply and gives a thorough chocolate-coating to her soft vanilla truffle. The thought brought the Mistress feelings of warmth and accomplishment. Another life transformed. Another existence elevated.

She took it upon herself to introduce the magic of black cock to women throughout the world. The Mistress had a mission, and it gave purpose to her life. It gave nourishment to her soul. And it gave unending amounts of pleasure and fulfillment to her Bulls and Daughters alike.

But the Mistress had one more secret that she was not prepared to share with anyone - not even her most trusted bulls or Daughters. No, nobody could ever know. The secret of Ebonhard Coven would remain hidden from all. She understood that resolutely.

She looked back at the young black Bull, examined again his hard body and thick cock. As she watched, she saw it twitch. Ever so slightly. She looked up at his face and saw a light smirk on his handsome features as he slept.

This made the Mistress smile.

Continued in Chapter 1...

**Remember, please comment with feedback. Give me your thoughts! I just might put them in the story. **

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers