All Comments on 'The Ebonhard Secret Ch. 00: Prologue'

by Jiggajank

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Remarkable

writing but you're gonna have to write longer more expatiated pieces

to be taken seriously these short forays are teasers but if the real deal

is withheld too long nobody will care.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Xoxoxoxoxoxxo Annette

JjaiiJjaiiabout 7 years ago
A tantalising read.

Keep it up. A nice start. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Your chapters need to be longer, too many writers give us small tidbits and it breaks the flow of a story, especially if its a long time between chapters.

JiggajankJiggajankabout 7 years agoAuthor
More on the way!

Thanks to everyone who has given positive ratings and been supportive! You'll be happy to know that I am nearing completion on Chapter 1 - and the chapters from here forward are much, much longer! I just wanted to give everyone a taste with the Prologue to see what kind of interest the premise received. Thanks again, and check back soon for chapter 1!

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Plot

A great, different plot. While there's no explicit sex there is a lot of it implied. The mistress has the choice task of testing each bull's abilities before sending him into the coven to initiate white/non-black women into the joys of BBC, The set up is complete and most of we readers are ready for Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please come back

We need more! What will it take?! Are you on any other sites? This is a 10/10 !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous