The Ebony Alpha Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ass hole!" She said under her breath, forgetting that three sets of wolf ears could hear her anyway. She walked back into the living room to laughter, and smiled when she realized why they were amused.

"He is not very talkative Kate, but you won't have to put up with his sullen mood for long he is here to help us and that is worth the trouble." Joseph stood and hugged his mate and they sat down to talk with Louisa and Stephan about their guest.

"He needs to keep out of sight until the trial. We don't want Fabio to know who and what he is until that day. He saw Remy in the trailer and he can describe what happened that night. They will have to release Joe and we can get on with our lives."

"I hope it's that simple Louisa. You know as well as anyone how the Council works. Look what they did to our lives. There was no need to take Megan away from us. She has always had Wolf DNA, why didn't they let her stay?"

"Because they thought she was the target Kate. The Council didn't know that Remy was after the Luna Stone. Now we all know where the Luna Stone is, and the people hunting it are no longer a problem."

"I still don't trust them Louisa. Joseph and I told them we didn't want to press charges. They just sat there and told us it was not our decision to make. Whose decision is it? We were the one's attacked shouldn't we have a say in the matter?"

"Calm down my sweet we have to have faith that Louisa is right about the Council and hope that they accept the truth."

Louisa had not been able to spend much time with Katelyn and Joseph, but they had kept in touch over the years.

She had started contacting them more when Rose and Reece Williamson died leaving Megan in her care. This woman was a firecracker and she would enjoy getting to know her better. Joseph was a rock and he kept his mate steady.

"It will be alright Katelyn. My biggest problem was keeping Joe alive. Since we have mated the Council will not kill him. They refuse to execute mates. I am sure I angered them by my actions and I know there will be hell to pay."

"Are you two going to bunk here for the night; or are you going back to the main house?"

"I would really like to see Joe. Jackson said I could visit him once a day so I am going to get in an early visit since it is now 12:00am. Let's go Stephan! Hey stop feeding your face already!"

The friends laughed as Stephan finished his beer and he and Louisa left the house.

"I'll drive my friend while you finish chewing your food over there." Stephan smiled at the red haired woman who was quickly becoming a good friend and settled into the passenger seat.

"Louisa do you think I would be able to work for the ASI? I would really like to put my investigative skills to work. My training is just about going to waste out here, and I want to spread my wings."

"I'm sure my Father will give you an interview while he is here. If not then; maybe when they get back to Louisiana. The headquarters is there and he may want other officers to see you too."

"Thanks Louisa. I feel like I could be a great asset to the agency."

"I think you would too Stephan. I will give you a reference to take with you when you apply."

Stephan smiled as they entered the underground parking lot and jumped out of the SUV to open the door for Louisa.

"I am nothing if not a gentleman. I had fun today Louisa. It was good to feel useful for once in my life."

"I am sure Jackson would disagree with you, but get some rest we have another busy day ahead of us."

Waving goodbye to Stephan, Louisa made her way to the side door of the basement and walked up to the man guarding Joe.

"Hello Ma'am, I am sorry to inform you that visiting hours are over."

"Your Alpha left special orders for me to be able to see my mate once a day. If you check your paperwork you will see I speak the truth."

The guard checked his clip board and saw that the woman before him was Louisa Metairie. He was in awe and saw that she was to get a daily visit with her mate.

"Madame let me show you in. I am sorry to have detained you. My Alpha will be displeased that I doubted your words."

"Your Alpha will not hear of it from me young wolf. Do not fret, you are doing a fine job and that is what Jackson shall hear."

The young man opened the heavy steel door and Louisa walked into the room. Joe was there sleeping on the large bed, his arms thrown over his head and his chest slowly rising and falling.

Louisa tried to sneak up on the sleeping man, but a growl stopped her progress. Chocolate brown eyes opened making her catch her breath and the man, her mate spoke.

"Am I dreaming? Or is this the spirit of my lovely mate coming to ease my aching heart?"

"I am real flesh and blood my mate. Can you not smell the scent of brown sugar calling out to you?"

Joe sat up and wrapped his long arms around his mate. "I have missed you my love. It is not normal for mates to separate so soon after they become joined as one."

"I know Joe, but I had a few errands to run. I wanted my time with you to be when I had good news to report."

"And do you have good news my love?"

"Yes we found a witness who has agreed to testify that it was Remy who attacked the O'Hara's."

"I'm happy that you were successful Louisa. I don't want you to feel that you have failed me."

Joe captured Louisa's lips with his, and let his fears fall by the wayside. She melted into his chest and relished the warmth of his large body.

"I wish we were anywhere but here my love. I know that as wolves we shouldn't care that showing our love is natural, but I want more privacy."

"Did you see that door we are locked behind Louisa? I can only call out to the guard if I use the intercom. It is virtually sound proof in here."

Joe wiggled his eyebrows at his mate and quickly stood her up in front of him. He began to divest her of her clothing. She giggled like a teenager when his thick fingers became entangled in the buttons on her shirt.

"I'll do this Joe. I want to have my clothes when I leave this room."

Joe sat back against the headboard and watched his mate strip for him. When Louisa realized he was watching her intently; she took her time removing her clothes.

She turned her back to him and bent over to untie her shoes. Joe got a good look at her heart shaped behind and he felt his cock harden at the sight.

Slowly rising back to her full height she turned back around and let her bra fall to the floor. Her large breasts swayed slightly and her nipples wrinkled in the cool room.

Joe's mouth began to water as he thought about tasting her there, and he lifted his hips and removed his pajama bottoms. No boxers on, he showed Louisa just how ready he was.

"I want you now my mate. I can smell your arousal and I see your juices glistening between your thighs. Straddle me; I want to watch you bounce from above."

Louisa happily complied with her mate. Knowing that they were in a sound proof room made her let go of her apprehension. She sighed contentedly as she slid down on Joe's massive erection.

His large hands grabbed her hips and held her in place as he moved himself in and out of her getting faster with each thrust.

Joe watched his mate as she moved above him. Her eyes were closed and she made little moaning sounds each time he bounced her up and down on his shaft.

He loved watching her enjoy herself and grew harder when she squealed a little louder.

"Joe! Joe! Joe! I can't wait harder, baby harder! Yeeeeeeees!"

Louisa collapsed on his chest as he continued to pump her slumping body. Turning them over he plowed her from above trying to get to a finish of his own. He felt his knot bulging and stopped moving as he tied them together.

Frustrated at his limited movements, he sped up his thrusts trying to join his mate in ecstasy. He could feel his balls swelling and he felt as if he were about to explode.

Pushing as far as he could he groaned out loud as his seed filled Louisa's tight canal.

Louisa stopped moving beneath him and cradled his face in her hands kissing him gently on the lips.

"That was wonderful my love. Now I can't leave even if they tell me I have to go." Smiling they hugged each other lying on their sides and settled in waiting for the knot between them to soften.

"I may not let you leave when you can. I will never get enough of you Louisa, I have been waiting for you all of my life."

Joe kissed his mate slowly and hated the thought of letting her go.

"Earlier today I cursed the day I ever met Remy Sandorian, but if not for him I wouldn't have met you. I can't believe I have anything to thank that bastard for."

"Well if you can find a silver lining in all of this my love I will too. Thank you Remy for introducing me to Joe Chambers my mate for life. I hope the afterlife agrees with you."

"Yeah, even if you turned me into a zombie for twenty-four hours. I may never forgive you for that."

"It's all your fault Joe. You just couldn't keep your tongue to yourself." Louisa wiggled her hips causing their sensitive connection to send pleasure throughout their bond.

"As soon as we are free I will show you just what I can do with my tongue."

Joe leaned in to kiss his mate from their awkward angle and made a mental note to make sure he was behind her the next time he allowed them to become tied together.

*****

The next morning Jackson carried Megan back to her room through the sliding door of the closet. He kissed her lips and murmured; "Wake up sleepy head."

A slight cough caught his attention and he looked straight into the knowing eyes of his Mother.

Gently sitting down with a naked Megan wrapped in his arms he asked; "Mother what are you doing here?"

Megan opened her eyes in shock as she heard Jackson say the word mother. She saw Ophelia sitting on the love seat and tried to cover her exposed breasts as she squeezed her thighs closed.

"Megan your bags are packed. I left you a change of clothes on your bed. The omegas didn't even have to make it up since it hadn't been slept in." Ophelia stood and gestured toward the large four poster bed.

"You will be moving in with Napoleon and Joslyn. Becky will switch rooms with you. Bachtrane will be your personal security until the ceremony is over."

Megan's bottom lip began to tremble and big fat tears fell from her eyes. Jackson's body tensed and his hands squeezed her body against him.

"We are adults Mother. There is no need for her to be moved. We can control ourselves!" He'd never raised his voice to his Mother before, but he didn't back down.

"Jackson Euless Clarion. Until you are properly mated, your authority does not extend to me or your father. This pack and everyone on this land is under our control and that extends to you."

Ophelia did not raise her voice nor did she falter. Megan shivered from the coldness of her tone, even encased in Jackson's heated embrace.

Still seething with anger and realizing the truth of her words he stood lifting Megan with him.

"Forgive me Alpha Bitch. It seems that I have forgotten my place."

Ophelia winced at his use of her title. She knew he was angry and would forgive him in time. But now was not the time.

"Please give Megan a chance to get dressed and I will bring her to the Boscoyo quarters after we have breakfast."

"You have one hour to make this happen Jackson. Don't make me have to come back for her." The door closed on her words and Megan began to cry in earnest.

"She warned me Jackson and I ignored her. She is upset with me for lying to her when we were in Louisiana. Now she has caught me in the act; I will never live this down."

"Her bark is worse than her bite my love. Everything will work out in the end,"

Megan had her doubts, but putting them aside she kissed Jackson and ran to get a quick shower in. She didn't want Ophelia to return to fetch her like a piece of luggage.

She and Jackson's trysts were nice while they lasted, but play time was over. She knew she wanted him to go further than they had last night. She wanted Jackson to fulfill all of her needs and oral sex would never be enough.

Making up her mind to apologize to Ophelia; she dressed and waited for Jackson to take her to breakfast. Megan thought back over the last months and wondered how all of this had happened to her?

Now she was expected to lead the Clarion pack and she couldn't even follow orders. It was time to grow up; starting today.

****

Louisa and Joe were awakened by a buzzing noise that sounded in the room.

"Mr. Chambers; Alpha Clarion is on his way to meet with you. I informed him that your mate was here and he wants to talk with her as well."

"Thank you Sebastian." Joe grabbed Louisa and pulled her toward the bathroom.

"Let's share a shower; we have enough time for a quickie."

"You just mean a shower right?"

"Of course Louisa. Jackson is on his way down.

Get a hold of yourself woman I am not a machine." Joe grinned at his mate and started the shower.

Louisa grabbed a towel and popped it at him. He deftly slipped out of her way.

"Quit playing woman! We don't have much time."

Louisa pouted but joined her mate. He was a big tease and she would get her chance to pay him back for his taunting.

When they came back into the bedroom and dressed, Joe hit the intercom and let Sebastian know they were ready to meet Jackson.

There was a buzzing noise and the door was opened by the Beta. He motioned for them to leave the room, and he led them to a small office down the hall.

Jackson was waiting for them and the mates sat in the chairs closest to the Alpha.

"Good morning you two, it's good to see you smiling." Jackson sighed and looked at Joe and Louisa and decided to tell them what he could.

"I have good news and bad news; which would you like first?"

"I think the good news first, Jackson that should temper the bad that's coming." Joe just wanted to get this whole ordeal over with.

"Okay, the good news is that there will be no trial. The Elder Council realizes that it will serve no purpose since the attack happened so long ago. The O'Hara's are not pressing charges and neither is Megan, so the Council has decided to punish the two of you for what they can."

"What do you mean the two of us? What did Louisa do that she has to be punished?" Joe was incredulous and Louisa smiled sadly and rubbed his back.

Jackson grimaced at his angry tone and continued. "Louisa mated with you before you two had announced you would. I believe you had told everyone that it would be after the Blood Moon Ceremony. Am I correct?"

"Well yeah that was the plan, but whose business is it when we mate?" Joe grumbled.

"Your timing makes it the Council's business isn't that right Louisa?" Jackson was giving Louisa room to explain things to her mate. It might ease his anger a bit if it came from her.

"Joe, I initiated our mating early so that the Elder Council would not execute you." Joe stood and starting pacing the small room. He was visibly agitated and Louisa tried to calm him.

"There is a law among The Were that mates cannot be separated by causing death to either of them. I knew this and so in the Council's eyes I am at fault for obstructing their justice."

"So Jackson what will our punishment be?" Joe asked tired of this guessing game.

"I am not allowed to tell you that. The Council will convene this afternoon and everyone relevant to the case will be in attendance. You are free to return to your rooms in the main house until the meeting."

"Megan has also been moved to the Boscoyo quarters until the ceremony, if you need her you can find her there."

Louisa looked at Jackson and laughed. She suspected that Ophelia had found out about their sleepovers and had put a stop to them.

"Thank you Jackson. We appreciate you giving us a heads up on our situation. We are grateful for all of your support in this matter." Louisa hugged the Alpha and Joe shook his hand before they left the room.

Louisa thought about Lefyr and wondered what his real task was. He no longer needed to testify for Joe so what did his Goddess really need him here for? She grabbed Joe's arm and they headed upstairs.

It was good to be free even if it was just for a few hours. Whatever their punishment would be, Louisa just hoped they would be able to stay together.

****

Jackson had one more person to contact before this afternoon and he dreaded their talk. He called to Hosuk through their bond and hoped the Shaman would answer him.

Hosuk didn't stand on tradition and only claimed him as Alpha because of his loyalty to his Father.

"Yes Jackson, what may I do for you this morning?"

"First of all I would like to congratulate you and Evelyn on your mating. I truly am happy for the both of you."

"Thank you Jackson. Now quit stalling, what's troubling you Alpha?"

"The Elder Council needs to have you perform a service for them this afternoon. They want you to bind the wolves of Joe Chambers and Louisa Metairie." Jackson waited for the outburst he knew was coming and tensed for the blow.

"I will do no such thing! It is cruel and I will not be a part of their evil schemes!"

"Hosuk please calm yourself! I ask you because I trust you. If you will not perform the spell they will get someone else. I know your skills Shaman, and you will make sure Joe and Louisa are not damaged in the aftermath."

Hosuk took a few cleansing breaths and contemplated Jackson's words. The Council would surely get someone else to do their dirty work if he didn't.

If he bound the wolves of the mates he could also control the binding and give them a loophole. He made up his mind.

"I will do as you ask Jackson. I also trust my skills in this matter and I will take care to keep them safe from harm."

"Thank you my old friend. I don't like this anymore than you do, but we must protect our own and you are the best at what you do."

Jackson breathed a sigh of relief and sat back in his chair. His office seemed to be closing in on him and suddenly he needed to go for a run. It had been too long since he felt the cool air caressing his fur and he called for Sullivan.

"Let's go for a run Sully. I am chomping at the bit to be free for a while."

"I am sorry Jackson, Maddie is afraid to let me out of her sight. Since Abraham changed prematurely, Maddie is afraid it will happen to her and she doesn't want to leave my side."

"I understand Sullivan. I guess you are taking advantage of the situation if I know you my friend."

Jackson laughed out loud as he felt the heat through their bond and wondered if he had interrupted something.

Standing and striping his clothes from his body he let his hybrid form come forth. Walking to the door he exited the house; and then completed his shift by dropping to all fours and releasing the large black wolf that shared his body.

He began to run as fast as his legs could carry him and headed for the ceremonial ground where he and Megan would mate for the whole Were Nation to see.

It was unnerving knowing that millions of their kind would be watching them on the special broadcast. Technology was necessary; he just wished that mating for Alphas were a more private affair.

He tried to calm his mind and let his wolf take over. Feeling the grass beneath his giant paws made him keep going. The smell of a deer in the distance spurred him on faster and the thrill of the hunt called him.

Another wolf coming up behind him caused Jackson to stop and turn toward the interloper. Sniffing the air he howled in greeting. Stephan's dark brown wolf burst through the underbrush and tackled him.

"Hey Boss do you need a little company? Sully said he was worried about you, and sent me to make sure you were okay."

"I just needed to get away for a while. I had a doe in my sights until you scared her away. Are you up for a hunt? I haven't taken anything down in a while."