The Ebony Doctor

Story Info
An ebony nurse encourages, and comforts a white friend.
1.1k words
4.29
13.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walker68
walker68
13 Followers

There's a sense of nervousness as I walk into the urology clinic to see if my vasectomy was successful, my doctor was unable to see me, so he suggested another urologist.

The elevator door opened, and I took it to the third floor, and as was walking down the hall looking for 305, I walked into the office.

The office was decorated with a comfortable southern theme, as a white receptionist handed me the forms, as I gave her my insurance information.

She smiled and said the doctor will be with me shortly, as I sat in a chair waiting nervously.

The receptionist gave me my information back and led me to a comfortable exam room, she said "We need to have a urine sample, then the doctor will see you, I forgot to ask you do you have anyone accompanying you?" I look around and say, "No."

Walking to the bathroom to give the sample, made me not want to go, but i knew they needed the sample, so I stood in front of toilet took my 5-inch uncircumcised penis retracted the foreskin and began to pee. I peed just a little bit then wiped the purplish head of my penis as I gently squeezed my member to stop the stream momentarily, then I peed in the cup.

Walking back to the exam room seemed to take forever, once I reached the room, I noticed the back of a black female doctor going over the forms I filled out.

She must have heard me, because she turned around and faced me, we both looked at each other and joyfully hugged, I said "Tracey, Tracey Thomas, or should i say Dr. Thomas."

Smiling she said, "Come on Eric, after everything we've been through, you know you can call me Tracey."

I sort of smile and ask, "What's next on the list?"

Tracey says, "I want to check and make sure everything is looking good, so I need you to take your pants down."

She sees the horrified look on my face as I slowly lower my pants, she very slowly and gently retracts the foreskin checks for any lumps, or scars, as well as the testicles. she says, "Okay you all set." I quickly raise up my pants, as she smiles.

After a few seconds she says, "Well we have to still check to see if the vasectomy took." continuing she says, "Well this part is easy, compared to the procedure you had done earlier." she handed me a cup, and said, "If you can give us a semen sample, while I check on your urine test, you have some visual aids that you can watch." she noticed the shocked look on my face.

Stepping closer to me she says, "What's wrong Eric, all you have to do is masturbate? she shockingly says, "Oh my God, how long has it been since you masturbated?"

I look down at the floor as I told her "It's been 5 years." she tearfully took my hand and said, "You've got to be going out of your mind, why the hell are you doing this?"

I looked up at her and said, "My family well you know they were telling me that I shouldn't be, you know God doesn't want me to."

Tracey says very frustrated "That's a lie, anyway they should talk, your dad was on drugs, and had numerous affairs, you're a saint compared to him."

Turning to the door she says, "If you can just try, because we really need the test, I'll check on the urine sample you made earlier." she walked out the door, leaving me to myself.

Tracey grabs a couple of things and tells the receptionist "You can take off early, I have a couple last minute things to do, before the weekend."

Receptionist leaves as Tracey takes her blouse and bra off, then puts her coat on.

On the video I saw a black woman sucking some white guy' cock, I began to slowly jerk myself, in an effort to leave a sample, it just wasn't working, and upon her return member was still in the flaccid state.

She looks me in the eyes and says, "Would you like me to try and help you?"

I look at her and ask, "How can you help me?"

She takes off her coat revealing her petite breasts and says, "Sometimes the real thing works a lot better." as she notices my growing erection.

I turn red a little and tell her, "I always loved you, even back then."

She takes my hand and says I just want you to know, this is the first and only time that I've done this." she continues "I'm only doing this because I felt the same way about you." as she takes my hand and puts it on her breast telling me how to massage her breast.

Her eyes seemed to be transfixed on my cock as she walked closer to me, she gently says "Let me help you." as she kneels before me and says, "I always loved an intact cock." as she massages the foreskin as my cock becomes erect.

She slowly slips my cock in her mouth as she gazes into my eyes, and holds my left hand, as she uses her right hand to caress my cock as it goes in and out of her mouth.

She sees the complete pleasure I'm experiencing in my eyes.

She takes my cock out of her mouth and says, "Let me know when you are about to cum, okay?"

My left hand gently caresses her hair, while her tongue seems to go between my shaft, and the foreskin, as she begins a slight bobbing motion, I begin softly moaning.

She senses my coming orgasm and quickly withdraws my cock, holding the vial close to my penis, as I cum the first part hits her breast, as she gets the rest of the cum in the vial, or cup.

She stands up and while still holding my now flaccid cock kisses me sweetly on the lips, she backs up a little and wipes my cock, then wipes her breast off.

Once in the office I tell her, I need to use the bathroom, while she takes the specimen down to the lab.

As we were at our cars, she asks me "Would you like to go out tonight?"

For the first time in many years, I felt my confidence coming back, so I pulled her close to me and said, "I couldn't think of anything else better I'd want to do than be with you." and tenderly kissed her.

*To be continued*

walker68
walker68
13 Followers