All Comments on 'The Ebony Hitchhiker and The BWC'

by Pixie_girl306

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

BS

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, I hope Danny gets a little rougher in part 2 and gives her more of what she craves which is to be dominated sexually by a white man. More dirty talk by them both, with some name calling mixed in.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another cliched interracial story that feeds into white supremacist narratives. You're literally degrading yourself as a black woman by writing this mess! Zero stars and if this is the kind of work you're going to be putting out, please hang it up already.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate12 months ago

Wham bam thank you ma’am

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cry harder anon comments below me. There are maybe 3 to every 15 interracial stories where bwc and sexy ebony women are honest. The rest are you lot talking up bbc and used up self hating white women. Face it, your fragile egos can't handle a strong white guy with a sexy black gal. If you actually cared about tolerance and racism, you'd love all interracial couplings. But your pettiness and bitterness is all too obvious. Cry some more while us black women and white men keep having fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want to get fucked in my man asshole

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 2 months ago

Loved it, I hope you do a part 2...maybe he circles back to where he dropped her off, takes her to her car, hooks it up for a tow and drives her to his house where he keeps her, breeds her and has her constantly barefoot and pregnant, bent over taking his BWC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous