All Comments on 'The ED Alternative'

by NaughtyAngel1369

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 12 years ago
Yes, Home at Last!!

This has to be the hottest mature stoy I have ever read! It is incredibly hot all the way through...two of the most erotic sounding folks ever. I am 50+ now and this resonates so well, that love and lust still exists in us 'old people'.

You've made my day...a good solo cum, but now I intend to make love to my wife with so much inspiration from your story this evening. Thank You!

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sorry I was trying to give you Five stars! Beautifully written story!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deja Vieu

With the exception of the need for the little blue pill, I lived the crucial parts of your story with a beautiful, but alas married love of mine! Thanks!

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 12 years ago
At last!

This story is one of the few that portrays a loving couple dealing with an ED issue in a realistic way — with love, affection and passion for each other. Too often in Lit stories, at the first sign of sexual problems like ED, either the wife or the husband is out searching for a 25 yo guy with a 10-inch dick to 'satisfy' her presumed needs — as if turning to outsiders to satisfy a couples sexual needs was the only possible solution. And what of the damage that bringing in these outsiders is going to do to the relationship of the married couple?

On the critical side (I hope constructive), the author could spend more time rounding out the personalities and history together of the two main characters before diving completely into the sexual experiences (BTW — the sexual aspects of this story were written far better than anything I've ever done!). I would think that filling out the wife's thoughts regarding her marriage (including any worries about their future sex life) would add to the narrative.

One does wonder, though, how the husband didn't think about the little blue pill himself — one can hardly watch TV for 30 minutes without finding out all you ever wanted to know about Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis! lol. And one would expect that his physician would have raised the subject if he didn't himself.

5*'s, and thank you for writing this heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story. A loving husband. An understanding wife. We need more stories like this.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Trully

a great story, 99%, except for small little thing, any physician, would immediately recommend a "blue" pil. Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and tons of naturopathic over the counter remedies for example. The reality of this story was missing this little part. Sorry. I would really hate to see a fallow man suffer this, especially when there is a willing, beautiful partner involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Write More

Your language is both descriptive and moving. And sexy besides! Please write more stories about this couple or perhaps their friends of their ages and how they still "get it on."

NaughtyAngel1369NaughtyAngel1369over 12 years agoAuthor
Little Blue Pill

LOL Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! There is a reason for the "lack" of a little blue pill. I originally wrote this story based on a personalized request that specifically wanted the little blue pill left out. I agree, most people in life want that little added extra but the person the story was written for was very specific went requesting the story w/o chemical additives. Thus, its all other forms of stimulus.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the story. I am working on a site that offers personalized erotic stories and wanted to gauge some of my attempts. There will be more to follow.

Angel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous