The Eden Project Pt. 03 Ch. 19

Story Info
Initiated.
4.7k words
4.51
3.3k
3

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsetb132
dsetb132
65 Followers

Things moved quickly indeed.

On Saturday morning, Ellie awoke to the 6:30 alarm she'd set and dressed in a tank top and jeans laid out next to the luggage she'd packed the night before -- her ancient Vera-Bradley-patterned duffle bag that had been on life support since the 8th grade. Amped on adrenaline, she forgot entirely about breakfast or coffee. She went back and forth between pacing around the apartment and perching nervously on the edge of her bed.

The morning was bizarrely quiet. A small part of her hoped that Carlos would step out for another cigarette in the next few minutes -- it would be something to do with her hands and calm her nerves.

Instead, she took out her phone and resolved to test the first stage of what Hannah had promised. She opened her work email.

"Cannot connect to server."

Then Slack.

"We have encountered an issue with your login verification. Please contact an administrator for more information."

It was true then -- Ellie had already summarily resigned from her job without notice, and they had promptly cut her access to all systems.

Well -- Ellie had not resigned, precisely. Hannah explained on the phone that a communication from the Department of Defense would be sent to her marketing agency resigning on her behalf. It would say that Ellie had taken an assignment with the Department at an undisclosed location and in an undisclosed capacity. Similar notices, she was told, had gone out to her closest associations and relations. Her family, Pete, Kathleen and Sebastian would all receive these memos.

"Do you need their contact info to send the notices?" Ellie had asked Hannah on the phone.

"Oh, it's taken care of, don't worry," Hannah had said flippantly.

Her phone had not received any calls or texts from friends or family asking her to elaborate on what was happening. Hannah had explained this, too -- carrier service to her phone would cease at midnight, and new methods of contacting her would be provided after her arrival at The Eden Project. In similar fashion, the contents of Ellie's bank accounts had been moved to a high-yield savings account without her input, and every recurring expense in her name -- utilities, apartment lease, car insurance, Netflix -- had been "taken care of."

Ellie wondered if anybody might come knocking when it became clear that her phone was disconnected. Her father or her sister could have perhaps turned up. Ellie had not provided them her new address, but Sarah was known for her resourcefulness.

And yet, no one visited in the night. It was still early, and anyone besides maybe Kathleen and Seb would have been asleep when the letters and emails arrived. Kathleen would not follow up, of course. Ellie had already done the heavy lifting to burn that bridge. A rock formed in her stomach.

At 7am sharp, the noise at her door was not Carlos exiting his apartment, but a firm knock. Ellie took her last quiet inhale of the studio apartment's musty air, then crossed to the front door and opened it.

Ronnie the driver stood there in his characteristic gray polo and khakis. He wore mirrored sunglasses in the early morning light. Two muscular young men in ratty T-shirts and cargo shorts stood flanking him. One of them held several collapsed cardboard boxes, and the other a bundle of moving blankets and tape.

"Miss Ellie, it's good to see you again," Ronnie said, his demeanor casually professional. Ellie wondered if he was ogling her the way he had ogled Hannah at the hotel behind his mirrored shades. "You ready?"

"Hey, Ronnie, yeah... I'm good to go."

"Great," said Ronnie. "Gentlemen?" He gestured the young men into Ellie's apartment.

"'Scuse me," said one of the guys as he edged through the door around Ellie, and this was the only greeting she received from either of them. Both entered her apartment with purpose. Thing One swiftly set up a cardboard box and started pulling Ellie's DVD's and board games out of her television stand while Thing Two pulled the sheets off her bed.

Ellie hustled over to Thing Two and asked for her duffle bag, which he handed to her wordlessly. All of the belongings in her home, as Hannah had outlined on the phone, were being packed by a local moving company and transported to a storage unit -- ostensibly reclaimable by Ellie should the occasion ever arise.

She stood with her duffle bag on her shoulder, watching the labor progress around her. It felt odd to not be directing the two men in some way, but they clearly didn't need her input.

"Miss Ellie," said Ronnie from the door. Ellie turned to him. "I'm ready to go when you are."

"Don't they need --?"

"Naw, we got it, ma'am," said Thing One. "We're professionals. Your stuff is safe."

Ellie left the two men to do with her belongings what they would. She set her apartment key on the television stand, as she had been instructed, and walked out the front door.

Ronnie led the way down the stairs with Ellie in pursuit, followed finally by Thing Two single-handedly hauling her queen-sized mattress. She watched as he strong-armed her mattress into an idling box truck. Ronnie tossed her duffle bag in the trunk of his town car and then held the backseat door open for her. Before getting in, Ellie took one last look at the apartment building.

Carlos now stood smoking at the third-floor breezeway railing in a white undershirt and flannel pajama pants. He met Ellie's gaze and did not shout questions about her sudden move-out, but merely smiled and waved as though catching her leaving for the grocery store.

Ellie furrowed her brow. Carlos's unquestioning acceptance of the situation was odd. But this thought was interrupted by the diesel engine roar of an arriving tow truck. It had come at the behest of her new employers to fetch her Corolla and transport it to storage.

"Miss Ellie?" Ronnie said again.

She took his cue and climbed into the car.

...

Three hours later, Riley once again settled the landing gear of the Cessna Citation on the Eden Project airport runway. Ellie watched through her window as they taxi'd and did not see the same mob of children. Only Tad and Hannah walked together across the pavement to the jet's parking spot.

"Miss Ellie," Tad said in his unctious Jamaican dialect as she descended the stairs with Riley, "I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that you decided to join us."

Hannah beamed at her and winked. "Welcome aboard."

Ellie felt twenty pounds lighter at the mere sight of her. She spared a glance around at the mountains. They were a different spectacle entirely now, in the first half of the day -- the new layout of highlights and shadows on the slopes and peaks offered a fabulous vista to which she had not yet been exposed. "...Yeah, it wasn't as hard of a decision as I expected it to be."

"That is so nice to hear," said Tad. "Hannah will begin your orientation at once."

The orientation, apparently, would begin at Recruit House. Ellie panted up the hill behind Hannah. They had left Tad behind at the saloon-turned-town-hall on the high street, leaving Hannah in charge for the time being.

"As I mentioned at dinner the other day," said Hannah, once again showing none of Ellie's uphill-hike fatigue, "you're under my supervision for the first 30 days. It's my job to get you acclimated and accustomed, and to make sure you're here for the right reasons."

"Nice," breathed Ellie. The weight of her duffle bag was cramping her shoulder. "Two days with me wasn't enough to convince you that I'm not some kind of opportunistic pervert."

"Rules are rules," Hannah responded undeterred. "I trust you personally, but I didn't earn my spot as our top recruiter by taking risks. After you."

Arriving at Recruit House, Hannah held one of the erotically-carved front doors open for Ellie. She led Ellie into the right-hand wing of the building and up to the second-floor bedroom. In the middle of the work day, the place was once again mostly abandoned. The two of them navigated through the grid of queen-sized, mosquito-netted beds until Hannah halted at a plain bed with simple beige sheets and storage cubbies underneath. These were empty except for two things: A small stack of plain gray tees like the ones Hannah had brought with her to Phoenix, and what looked like a tangle of cable wires -- perhaps a phone charger.

This station lacked the personal touches -- the custom quilts, the colorful knitted pillow covers -- of the beds around her. "This is you," Hannah said.

Balking at her new, spartan accommodations, Ellie processed for the first time the microscopic footprint of the space she could now call 'home'. A bed and a few shelves underneath. An oppressive claustrophobia collapsed in on her. "...So this is really it, huh?" Ellie asked shakily.

Hannah plopped down on Ellie's new bed and smirked. "Yep... it's a job. But it won't take you long to realize how little you need." Then Hannah's face shifted to concern. Ellie's lower lip had begun to tremble. "Hey."

Ellie blinked away a couple of tears and looked at Hannah.

"You want to get back on that plane right now and go home?" Hannah's expression was serious.

Ellie swiped the tears away with the heel of her hand and released, finally, the weight of her Vera Bradley bag off of her shoulder. It thudded to the floor. "No... No, I'm good. This is good."

"Because you can. You can go home right now," said Hannah. "Say the word and that plane is taking you straight back to Phoenix. You will never lose that option."

"I mean... I... I'm gonna give this a few days at least," said Ellie. She sniffed and lowered herself onto the edge of the bed next to Hannah.

The corners of Hannah's lips curled up. "I'm glad. You ready for your uniform?" And she bent double over the edge of the bed and produced one of the gray T-shirts.

"I have to wear a uniform? Nobody else is."

Hannah smirked. "Well... yeah, you wear this until you learn how to make your own clothes."

"My own..?"

"It's the first thing all new recruits do," Hannah interrupted. "You're going to learn how to harvest materials and spin thread, how to weave fabric, and then how to construct the clothing you want to wear. It's our rite of passage. Learning how to work with your hands. Clothing is a good place to start." She tossed the gray T-shirt toward Ellie.

"Oh, I get it," Ellie said, unfolding the shirt. "This is my fish tarp."

"Fish tarp?" Hannah tilted her head with a bemused smile. Her curls cascaded.

"It was a high school thing," said Ellie. "My school used to make the freshmen wear these goofy T shirts on the first day. We called them fish tarps."

"Well then," Hannah chuckled, "welcome to our pond, little fish."

And with that, Hannah bent double again and pulled the bundle of wires from the cubby. Ellie thought at first it might be a phone or laptop charger of some kind, but now she could perceive something far more odd. As Hannah untangled it and held it forward, it appeared to be something like a thong made of coated steel wires. Two tiny padlocks dangled from the points where the in-seam met the hip straps on the front and back. A tiny silver key dangled from one of these locks. A small steel plate was attached to the front with a narrow slit running down the middle, and a ring beneath that.

"Um... What the fuck is that?"

"A chastity belt," said Hannah, without the smile that should accompany this obvious joke.

"Fuck off," said Ellie. "You're joking. I'm not wearing that."

"Well... Here you have a choice," said Hannah, unabashed. "I told you at dinner the other night that the no-sex rule would require constant supervision."

"Right..." said Ellie.

"But I have a job besides keeping tabs on you," said Hannah. "It's not a demanding job, but it needs to be done. So, either you wear this and have a bit more freedom, or you have to stay within my sight AT ALL TIMES. Including bathroom and bathing. Not to mention the thrill of spending half your days sitting in my office with me while I update patient records at the clinic."

Unpleasant memories resurfaced for Ellie. Visions of her parents reviewing and interrogating her internet search history. Ellie felt a hot, trauma-fueled resentment build. She did not take kindly to the notion of revisiting a scenario whereby other people policed her sexual mores.

"Hannah, I'm an adult, I can refrain from diddling myself when you're not watching," Ellie insisted in a forced joking tone. "At least for a month."

"Nothing against you, Ellie," Hannah replied, "but I doubt it. You haven't lived here yet. You don't know what it's like yet. What WE'RE like." Hannah gestured at their surroundings. "For thirty days, you wear this... or you stay at my side."

"No, but that's..." Ellie laughed, still expecting this to be a joke. "That can't be practical."

"I wore one," said Hannah. "For a month."

Ellie's incredulity was complete. "For Christ's sake, Hannah. How would I... How would I bathe? How would I... go to the bathroom?!"

"It doesn't rust. You can wash it when you wash yourself. And it's designed so that you can pee." She indicated the slit in the metal that would cover her vulva and the ring that would situate around her asshole. "You can do everything but have sex or masturbate."

"I don't believe this," Ellie said, horrified. "You're serious."

"As a heart attack."

Ellie examined Hannah's frank gaze, then the draconian fetish contraption Hannah held aloft before her without a hint of irony. "You wore this?"

"Yeah. Well... not this one, but one just like it. For a month," Hannah repeated.

Battling between fury and a strong compulsion to laugh, Ellie replied, "Do I have to decide right this second?"

"Not necessarily," said Hannah. She gave Ellie a mischievous grin. "Nobody's in here to see... If you want, I can bend the rules... and... maybe give you one last release before you're committed."

Ellie's cheeks burned. "Um... I don't know if I'm in the mood right this second..."

Hannah's face fell. "That's fine, I guess..." Then a lightbulb seemed to go off and she looked up at Ellie again. "Are you hungry? You had a long trip."

"Actually, yeah," Ellie said. "Should we go down to the mess hall? Are they serving--"

But Ellie didn't even have time to finish her sentence before Hannah had begun unbuttoning her shirt. Ellie forgot to continue speaking as she gazed at Hannah's slowly emerging cleavage. Dozens more freckles revealed themselves with each released button, until finally the front of Hannah's top was fully undone. Miniature milky-white pearls were forcing their presence at the tip of Hannah's substantial nipples. Then her hand was gliding up Ellie's leg. "I'd love to feed you after that long trip. It's the least you deserve."

Ellie giggled despite herself, but warmth began to spread between her thighs. "You think I'm that easy, huh?"

"Easy?" Hannah frowned. "I'm breaking the rules. Seriously, you're not supposed to have any sexual contact from the moment you get here. I'm doing this because I trust you."

"Oh, how very generous." Ellie rolled her eyes.

Hannah was undeterred. She was now massaging her own breasts, which looked uncomfortably inflated. Deep blue veins spidered outward from her substantial, battle-hardened areolae, and her left boob had begun to leak. She did not break eye contact with Ellie. "I need to be drained one way or another, so let's make a deal: You do me and I'll do you."

But she didn't wait for Ellie to respond. Hannah scooted toward her on the bed and straddled her. Hannah's engorged tits jostled in front of Ellie's nose as her hands found Ellie's shoulders and forced her down onto her back. Now Hannah's left tit was dripping directly on Ellie's face, and she blinked as warm milk slid into her eye.

"You're making a mess," said Hannah sternly, and Ellie's clit burned white hot. The folds of her pussy within her jeans grew slick. She remembered the thrill of the first time she'd encountered Hannah's dominant side back at the Holiday Inn: "I think I'll keep you," she had said.

Despite the perfectly capable rational side of her brain, Ellie felt inclined to do nothing but obey Hannah. She didn't want to keep making a mess. She wanted to be a good girl who took what was offered to her. Hannah lowered her left nipple to Ellie's mouth and she opened it obediently.

Hannah grinded her pelvis against Ellie beneath her for the many minutes it took Ellie to drain her tits. It was no small task. As Ellie sucked greedily, she quickly departed hunger and felt her belly fill. She was fed and satisfied. But the milk continued to flow aggressively. And still, Hannah buried her soft breast as deeply into Ellie's mouth as it could accommodate. Ellie wouldn't be freed until Hannah had been sufficiently drained. And all the while, she grinded herself on top of Ellie's midsection... Gently... tantrically... presumptuously... Not in pursuit of orgasm, but in a state of loving leisure. The way a cat might rub themselves against a door frame. No end goal in sight. Ellie's body felt good, and she was Hannah's to use for lazy pleasure.

When the flow of milk stopped at long last, and Ellie felt an equal measure of sleepy and horny, Hannah dismounted her. She stood next to the bed and issued another command. "Take off your pants."

Ellie didn't hesitate. The crotch of her jeans was now soaked through and uncomfortable, and geting rid of them at Hannah's demand did not require deliberation. She removed her shoes and then hiked down her jeans.

"Panties too."

Ellie obeyed. She now wore nothing but her bra and tank top, still lying on the bed.

"Knees up," Hannah commanded casually.

Ellie bent her legs and lifted her knees. Hannah sat back down on the bed and observed Ellie's inflamed cunt with polite interest. "Such a pretty pussy. Your ex-fiancee really missed out." She stroked her fingers gingerly across Ellie's eager labia. It tickled as Hannah's fingertips grazed her pubic hair.

Ellie felt as though she might explode. "Please..." she groaned.

"Please what?" Hannah asked. She was patronizing her. Withholding. It was infuriating.

"Please..." Ellie felt her mouth pull into an embarrassing, simpering pout. "Please make me come," she pleaded weakly.

"Okay, but it's the last time for a long time," said Hannah. "You better make it count."

"I will, I promise," Ellie simpered. "Please, Hannah."

"Since you asked nicely," Hannah grinned between her curtains of red curls, "I suppose..."

Ellie watched Hannah's face descend between her legs and braced to feel a tongue on her pussy for the very first time. Something nobody had ever done for her before.

The anticipation was unbearable. She closed her eyes and grabbed fistfuls of bedsheet. Likely the first lick would be enough to send her over the edge, and she waited. Her breath caught, preparing for the reception of this new and thrilling sensation. She raised her hips so that Hannah's mouth could more easily connect with her desperate cunt.

But no tongue met her vulva. No lips caressed her pussy for the first time. Instead, Ellie's legs were hoisted up unceremoniously, and she felt cables slide up her calves and then her thighs. Cold metal made contact with her clit.

Ellie gasped and opened her eyes. "Hey, what the fuck..?"

It was too late. Ellie attempted to kick her legs in panic, but Hannah's full weight was on top of her shins. She was already securing the padlock over Ellie's pubic mound with the silver key.

"Like I said, rules are rules," said Hannah placidly as she slid the key into the pocket of her shorts. "Now you can go wherever you want. For now, I have to get back to work. Make yourself at home, but wear a gray T shirt if you're going to get dressed. They're serving lunch in an hour if you still want to eat. I'll be at the clinic if you need me."

dsetb132
dsetb132
65 Followers
12