The Eden Project Pt. 03 Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsetb132
dsetb132
66 Followers

And then she just walked away.

Ellie lay on her new bed in shock. She tugged at the cables now wrapped around her hips, but there was no slack. They dug firmly into her flesh. Hannah had locked her securely. The metal plate in front of her pussy was immovable. Her butt cheeks squeezed the ring that encircled her asshole. The cables hitched immovably over her hip bones. The chastity belt wasn't going anywhere. When this reality settled, she reclaimed her voice.

"Hannah!" she screamed in rage and humiliation. " HANNAH! You... you BITCH! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME."

But she was gone, and Ellie's sexuality was now at the mercy of Hannah's lock and key.

...

Ellie lay on her spartan bed, hyperventilating. She had spent several minutes tugging at the cables over her hips, but it was entirely futile. The cavernous bunk room expanded around her like the lungs of a gargantuan monster taking a breath. Quiet, save for the breeze and the chirping birds outside the open drop-shutter windows. She was exposed. Isolated.

I have to get out of here.

She regained control of her breathing and took a few moments to map out her next moves.

Get dressed. March up the hill to the clinic, and demand that Hannah unlock this stupid fucking thing and tell Riley to fire up the jet. I'm out.

A noise startled her. A man entered the room hauling a massive canvas bag. Ellie sat bolt upright and realized she was still bottomless besides the humiliating device, which somehow managed to be even more embarrassing than plain nudity.

Making as little noise as possible, Ellie began sliding on her jeans as quickly as she could. She skipped the underwear; they were still soaked. She'd just shove those in her bag.

Ellie was standing and had her jeans pulled up to her thighs when she heard, "New girl, right? Ellie?"

She whipped around, ass still on full display, and looked at the man. But he showed no embarrassment as Ellie finished hoisting up her jeans and buttoning them over her imprisoned pelvis. "Not for long," she responded tersely.

The man looked to be in his '40s -- tall, scrawny and pale, with a receding hairline. He was pulling wadded-up clothes out of the cubbies under each bed in a row and shoving them into the canvas bag, but he paused at Ellie's comment and looked back at her. "No? You're bailing?"

"I've been off the plane for ten minutes and I'm locked in metal underwear," she responded, the fresh rage overruling any verbal filter. "Yeah. Fuck this."

Ellie was shoving her moistened panties into her duffle bag when she heard the man chuckle. "Aw yeah, the chastity belts. I wore a metal cage around my dick for a month when I got here."

"Interesting," she lied, hoisting the duffle bag back on her shoulder.

"Yep," the man prattled, continuing his laundry collection. "Kind of an interesting experience. Wouldn't even let me get hard, it was so small. Came like a geyser when I finally got to take it off. It was awesome."

She blinked at him. "What?"

"It sucked at first, but being denied orgasms or stimulation that long? Made me feel like a teenager again. I was on a hair trigger when that thing finally came off. It was nuts." He shook his head. "Kinda want to do it again. It was probably good for me. I'm Ethan, by the way. Got any laundry you need me to take?"

Once upon a time, Ellie would have been incredibly disturbed by a strange middle-aged man openly sharing the intimate details of his sex life ten seconds after meeting her. But this place had already done a number on her -- she was surprised to be relatively unphased.

"I just got here, all my clothes are clean."

"You weren't wearing underwear when you got here? Prefer commando?"

Ellie blushed. So he had taken a good look before she got her pants up. Then she flared. "That's not really your bus-... Look, I'm... I'm just gonna go make Hannah take this thing off and then get back on the plane."

Ethan straightened up from his work and stared at her. "That's really sad to hear. You wouldn't be the first recruit to leave on the first day. Always kind of a blow to morale, but do what you gotta do. It was nice to meet you at least."

This stung slightly, but her resolve did not waver. Rather than bond with Ethan any more than she had already, Ellie trudged wordlessly out of the room with her bag, headed down the stairs, and back outside. She felt the hard apparatus between her thighs, against her vulva, and around her asshole with every step, but when she looked down and inspected her front, there were no bulges under her jeans or hints it was there.

She met with a crowd making their way down the hill for lunch. The cheerful faces and happy chatter stood as an insult to her current indignation. In her quest to reach Hannah's place of work at the clinic, Ellie was having difficulty swimming upstream and uphill against the throng.

"Eyyyyy, new girl!" bellowed a broad, sweaty chick with a crew cut. Ellie looked around. Her coworkers looked at Ellie from the crowd too and beamed. Crew Cut bee-lined toward her, fighting through the crowd. "DIBS ON THE NEW GIRL," she yelled at her cohort. Then to Ellie, "You're having lunch with us! What are you doing still carrying your bag around? Dump it inside and come eat."

Ellie's stomach grumbled. "No, I'm not... I'm actually..."

"What? You got a date already?" Crew Cut pouted at her playfully.

Ellie's voice caught. The hunger and the friendliness were crumbling her resolve.

Crew Cut interpreted her silence. "Uh-oh, guys. I think we have a case of belt blues."

"Girl, fuck that, flaunt that belt." This came from another voice. A short, stringy guy in a gray T shirt -- the fish tarp -- shoved his shorts unabashedly to his knees to reveal his cock, crammed in an unforgiving metal cage. Ellie stared, and cracked a smile, as he waggled his torso so that his metal-encased dick pelted back and forth against his upper thighs. It made a rhythmic dull smacking sound, which actually made her laugh. "I got three more days and then I RELEASE THE BEAST."

"Trevor, put your fucking dick away, you're gonna put someone's eye out," Crew Cut said, rolling her eyes. She turned back to Ellie. "Come on, dump your bag and come eat with us! Please!"

The community was already pulling her in. For now, Ellie decided to allow it. She was, after all, starving. And Crew Cut seemed harmless. Ellie supposed, in her weakened and companionship-starved state, that she could ask Hannah to send her home after she got some food in her stomach.

Crew Cut and her friends agreed to wait while Ellie went back the few paces to drop her duffle back at the House.

When she opened the front door, she was shocked to see two Recruits aggressive fucking in the living area. They didn't react to her entry, but Ellie froze, watching. He had her bent over one of the couches and was railing her from behind. Obviously they were getting this in quick before lunch; they hadn't even removed their sweaty work clothes.

"Pardon."

A different man had come up to the doorway behind Ellie and sidled past her to run through the common area and up the dorm tower stairs on some unknown errand. This snapped Ellie out of her reverie, but the grunting pair had taken no notice of any of it. Ellie quietly dropped her bag just inside the door in an out-of-the-way corner and crept back outside. This shameless culture was something she still needed to acclimate to.

OTHER people need to acclimate; YOU'RE going home, Ellie reminded herself, and realized with annoyance that the metal pressed against her pussy had slickened once more.

dsetb132
dsetb132
66 Followers
12