All Comments on 'The Eden Project Pt. 03 Ch. 19'

by dsetb132

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

... I'm so glad that the story goes on - thank you 🤗

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 1 year ago

Welcome back dsetb132, glad we get to read about the next part of Ellie's journey at Eden Project.

Welcome back Ellie. You were warned about the month of chastity. The method may seem Draconian, but you are demonstrably a horny little thing.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 1 year ago

I was pleasantly surprised to find this on my new story list. You could easily have written it as basically an epilogue and wrapped it up nice and neat, but I’m happy to see so much potential for various storylines being set up. Yay! Thank you!

UnwrappedGodivaUnwrappedGodivaabout 1 year ago

I am glad to see that this fascinating story and its author are still alive. Thank you, dsetb132!

It is funny to see how in the previous chapter Hannah was all "Woohoooo!", "We'll be so excited to have you!" and now she plays some dirty tricks on Ellie. Fun for the reader, but probably not so much fun for Ellie. I am wondering what she will do next. Now I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So happy that this story is continuing, I'd pay to read the whole thing as a completed novel!

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Please don't let this become another unfinished story, it's far to good for that !

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous