The Eden Protocols Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was staring at her while reaming another woman's mouth with his incredible cock...

"Me? Do you... need me, Honey?" Maeve's fingers swirled, painting sweet circles over her pink pearl. The fabric friction added a textured layer against her thrumming flesh, making her gasp and twitch uncontrollably. "It's alright... Aah! You can cum for me. You can cum at... at the thought of me."

She was practically nuzzling the display screen, stropping her nose and lips against the cool surface. On it, a muscle in Tucker's heavy jaw visibly jumped as though he had heard her from two decks away.

"Here it comes, Charlotte, gonna fill that cum-hungry belly until you're burping spunk bubbles!"

"Bluuurgh~!"

The gorgeous, gagging engineer thrashed in euphoric paroxysms, pink boot heels drumming the air as she squirted her girly juices in a shower of orgasmic delight at the crude announcement.

"Yes, Tucker, YES!" Maeve was folded double over her own hands as they dug as deep into her thrilling cunt as the god forsaken pants would allow. "Cum for me, Honey! Think about me and dump a horny load into that sexy bimbo slut!"

Whether he could hear her or not, Tucker eagerly complied.

His entire massive body flexed, the remains of the orange jumpsuit uniform shredding under the strain of so many jacked up muscles, a long tear split down the middle of his broad back exposing the masculine physique rippling beneath the sundered synth-cloth.

"FAAARK!!"

Tucker's bestial howl echoed throughout the empty corridors of the ship as he sank mauling fingers into soft overabundant titflesh, hilted himself in Charlotte's gaping maw, and erupted convulsively down her gulping, gargling throat.

"Tucker... Yaaasssss~!"

Maeve let out a high pitched squeal of her own, long raven hair flying in her face as she flailed her pretty head in a thigh clamping climax of her own. It blistered through her willowy body, attacking every nerve with searing bliss. Whiting out her vision and mind in a tumultuous firestorm of carnal fruition.

Then she was floating... adrift on a peaceful tide of lapping post-coital tremors and basking in the warm afterglow of dreamy satisfaction.

Blinking away the stars that had been birthed behind her tightly shut eyelids, Maeve thought she had truly gone blind for a moment before she realized she was simply staring blankly up at the featureless white ceiling of the sick bay.

"Oooh... Tucker Honey. You're going to be Trouble with a capital T." She sighed happily, sitting up straight and pulling tired fingers away from her pleasantly tingling pussy. "What am I supposed to do about you?"

Start wearing skirts for one thing. Keep him at arm's length for another.

The man was like walking, talking catnip for Maeve and she had all the self-control of a yowling alleycat when it came to him. A welcome but crucially unhelpful distraction.

Looking down, she let out a quiet whimper as she watched him pull out of Charlotte's mouth and blow a few final wads of his sticky semen onto the super-stacked nympho's slender neck, enormous bare breasts and smooth stomach.

The latter had a gentle outward curve to it under the healthy coppery skin and soft abdominal definition. As though the full-figured chief engineer was mildly bloated after enjoying a particularly large meal.

Which in a very real sense, she was.

Still smiling though, like the fox who had found the keys to a dozen hen houses, Maeve couldn't help to notice as the strawberry blonde bombshell slowly sat up and lifted one of her hefty tits to begin languidly tongue bathing it clean. She kept shooting half-lidded come-hither glances at Tucker too.

Batting long lashes and nibbling on a rubbery pink nipple with wicked intent in her acid blue eyes.

"Are you sure that was enough, Tucker Baby?" She asked with mock coyness. "I have a few other holes that are feeling terribly neglected--"

Maeve cut off the video feed with a derisive snort. Nobody would get any work done if the shameless strumpet kept acting that way. And if those two were going to spend their days fucking like bunnies on viagra, she would investigate the troublesome situation all by herself.

Ignoring the jealous pang gnawing at her gut, Maeve brought up the biometric readings of the colonists and crew currently held in the metabolic deep freeze of stasis. She frowned at the endlessly scrolling panels of biochemical data... with over two thousand colonists asleep aboard the Perseus III there was a proverbial mountain of it to sift through.

It would take a whole team of highly trained and vetted medical professionals to carve informational inroads into that jumbled mess...

Then Maeve's scanning gaze caught on a few familiar names flickering across the screen and a wide grin spread itself across her delicate features.

Maybe she wouldn't have to tackle the problem alone after all.

________________

To Be Continued...