The Edentide Garden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herne didn't fully hear her. He was lost in her eyes, again, and lost in the pleasure of her hands on him.

He needed to fight. Needed to resist. With all his remaining might—and indeed, right after doing it, he felt like it was the last ounce of his strength—he screwed his eyes tightly shut. "No," he muttered, unsure what it was he was refusing but knowing he had to defy her.

He heard her laugh. "Your name," she said, sounding incredibly pleased, "is Nectarpet."

Her voice poured the word into him like a pitcher of honey past his parted lips. And it sank into him in seconds. His mind filled with sticky, cloying sweetness as the name rang in his head, over and over again...

"I know my name," Nectarpet growled, "I'm Nec—wait, I'm... N-Ne... n-no..."

Savinta's giggling was like a soft, molten lullaby to his ears, dribbling into his head and drowning out all other sound but her. It relaxed him, helped him to overcome the sudden feeling of unease that had spread through him. "Sssilly boy. I'm so glad you made it this far this time. My sissster and I missssed you."

"S-stop," he whimpered. Too late, he tried to pull away, but his legs didn't budge. They felt like they were made of lead. So heavy. Too heavy.

Take off the armor, he thought. Need to run.

The thought almost made sense. But his fingers trembled as he undid the last straps. The codpiece and leggings hit the floor with a distant sound that didn't matter in the slightest.

"Good Nectarpet," Savinta cooed. "Now... open your eyes."

His eyes opened.

Savinta was smiling widely at him, and he barely noticed or cared how condescending the smile was. It just felt so good to have those golden eyes happy with him. He found himself starting to smile back despite himself. His mind struggled to rally, but it was tired and pacified, drunk on sugar, and could barely remember why it was fighting to begin with.

A wave of pleasure shot through him as she grasped his cock through his trousers, gently stroking the head alone. "I had to share you the first time," she purred. "Not this time! This time you're aaaall mine."

"F-first time?"

"Mmm... is it yours?" She giggled.

"No, you..." His mind was sinking down, down into a peaceful, happy slumber. "Y-You said..."

"Sssso horny," she whispered. "Fall into me, Nectarpet, and make your sssubmission complete."

He felt himself slowly sinking into her arms, and her embrace was so soft, he couldn't remember why he would ever want anything else. She giggled slightly as she caught him, occupying herself with the removal of his sticky clothes. "Sssooo much time in that flower. Poor dear. You must be desperate~"

Her fingers played along his slick, sensitive tip, squeezing and stroking with an alternating intensity that kept him on unbearable edge.

It was only when his shoulder-blades touched the hard, cold stone floor that he realized just how damned he was. He found himself staring up at those fluttering moth wings for a moment as she pulled down his trousers, cooing at her prize.

"Desperate," Savinta went on, returning back into his gaze with a triumphant smile, "to lie with a sssuccubusss."

The word took a moment to penetrate. Then his eyes widened. He tried to get up, tried to stir, tried to leap to his feet, but it felt like all he was doing was launching his mind upwards. And her eyes up there were big, and sticky, and as deep as oceans. His mind was lost in seconds within them.

She grinned triumphantly. "There you go. Oh, such a good boy." Savinta settled down to straddle his thighs, just below his fully erect cock. She watched him hungrily, applying several long, lazy strokes to the member. "Oh, yes. I did promise you... and you've been so good..."

"Buh?" he managed.

The next thing he knew, he was staring straight up at her slick pussy. Her scent flooded his tired, gooey mind and drowned his thoughts for good.

Unbidden, his tongue shot up and took a lap. Her whole body shuddered. "Oh! Y-Yesss. Take me, slave knight!"

He licked his lips. Her juices were spicy, like cloves, and so sweet, and they tasted even better up close. It felt so warm and cozy between her legs, he could almost convince himself he was back in Lavvi's pool. He felt her hot breath on his cock, and knew what he was meant to do.

And he wanted more.

He lunged up and grabbed her pert ass, pulling her cunt to his waiting mouth. He thrust his tongue in, pressed his lips up against hers, and started to lick hungrily, eagerly, lapping over her clit, desperate to taste her, desperate to please her.

Savanti started to gasp and moan... and then he felt her tongue running over his cock.

With every lick, he could feel his conscious mind fading. No, it was gone. He just wanted to fuck. He wanted to be her toy, her slut, her slave. Her Nectarpet.

Nectarpet drank deep, sucking on her clit, flicking his tongue over it rapidly and moaning with her. He had to please her. Had to make her come so he could drink more, could submit more.

And then her gasps gave way to full-throated cries of bliss, and then long moans as her lips locked around his cock, and she started to suck. She started to drink.

It was like no orgasm Nectarpet had ever experienced. An orgasm without end. His whole body was coursing with liquid pleasure. His world was warm, and soft, and wet, and exquisite. All he had to do was drink, and drink.

He didn't have energy to buck his hips. He didn't need to. Savanti was bobbing her head eagerly, sucking and licking all over his shaft with five forked tongues, slurping with an almost terrifying desire, moaning her passion and wriggling against his tongue.

Of course she loved it. She was a succubus. He licked and lapped, feeling, hearing and experiencing her orgasm as she rewarded him with more and more of the aphrodisiac that had damned him, and knew that he was making it easier and easier for her to take him, to empty him.

She would fuck him molten and drink his soul dry. Turn him into a drone of horny gluttony.

And the pleasure would be exquisite.

The pleasure was blinding, deafening. Nectarslut could only hear his pounding heart, her moans, and the oozing, sloshing sound of pouring honey, as though he lay beneath a roaring, viscous ocean. His mind was collapsing like tinfoil beneath the sheer pressure of sensation. He was about to pass out.

The last thing he heard, as the darkness started to creep in from the corners of his vision, was a strangely familiar voice. "Heehee! Ooh, Savinta... just look at him!"

"He is putty in her claws," cooed a third sultry voice he didn't know.

"He always has been. Teehee! And he always will be. Now, c'mon... I wanna taste!"

The lips pulled off his cock. A sudden burst of electric, tickling pleasure shot through his whole body, and then his mind abandoned him utterly.

TO BE CONTINUED.