The Edge of Desire

Story Info
She is kept on the edge for Your delight.
3.1k words
4.33
9.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long, exhausting day at work. I am beyond frustrated with everything that has gone wrong with my day. I pull into the drive, step out into the hot, humid evening. I open the door, toss my keys on the table and kick off my shoes. I am sore and tired... I pad off to the bathroom and start running a bath. I add a generous amount of bubble bath and bath salts. The soothing scent of ashwagandha, orange and ylang ylang fills the room. I head back to the kitchen and retrieve a cold beer from the fridge. Smile softly, I set up soft music to fill the house and make my way back to the bathroom, beer in hand.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and can see the toll that the day has taken on me, hair escaping from my messy bun, smudges of dirt across my forehead and cheeks, exhaustion marks on my face. Popping open the beer, I set it down on the side of the tub and light a few candles. I grasp the hem of my t-shirt and pull it over my head and drop it into the hamper. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, sliding the straps over my shoulders and gently remove the lacy cups from my breasts, dropping it into the hamper as well. I unbutton, unzip my jeans, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my jeans and panties, I slip them over my hips, wiggling them over my things and stepping out of them. I chuckle as I slip out of my mismatched socks, adding the rest of my clothing into the hamper.

I turn off the lights and step into the tub, sighing blissfully as I sink into the steaming bubby water. Sipping on the beer, I spy a small rubber duck on the edge of the tup. I think of You and drop the cute thing into the bubbles. A small, wicked smile forms on my lips as I reach for my phone. I lean back and part my thighs, I angel the camera with just enough room to catch my splayed thighs and the duck looking at the camera. I giggle and snap a photo and send it to You. I sit back and sip my beer, knowing that You will be replying soon. Within seconds, a ping cuts through the music. I smirk to myself as I ignore it, knowing it will drive You crazy. I reach over and pick up my phone, leaning back, I snap a picture of my breasts barely covered in the bubbles and send it to You as well. Giggling to myself, I shut the ringer off on my phone and continue to soak. I slowly sip my beer and enjoy the soft music wafting through the house. About a half of an hour passes by before I pick up my phone. 10 missed calls and twice as many text messages from You.

"I want to see what the duck sees."

"Lucky duck."

"I want to trade places with the duck."

"Tease, you need to move those bubbles."

I shake my head as I start the water flowing and stand up, removing the plug and turning on the shower. I reach for a poof and add a generous amount of citrus body wash. Scrunching the poof in my hands, I slowly cover my body with the foam. My mind wanders through our late-night conversations, our early mornings... A blush creeps over my face. I continue to have wicked thoughts about You. I know that You are at work and cannot do anything about the pictures and texts that I have sent. Smiling slightly, I set up my phone to take a few risqué pictures. Chuckling deep in my throat, I send them to You. Again, I turn off the ringer as I slowly lather my aching body. Humming along with the music, I finished my shower. Toweling off, I slip on my robe, pick up my phone and smirk at all the messages.

"There's My girl."

"You are practically sending Me nudes."

"You are beautiful."

"I need to fuck you."

"You are My good girl."

I chuckle again as I snap a picture of the front of my robe, partially open, breast peeking out just a bit and send it to You. I decide to pad off to the bedroom. All of this teasing has turned me on. I reach for my new favorite toy as I drop my robe and stretch out on my bed. I trail my fingertips down over my still damp skin, tracing over my neck, imagining Your lips pressing soft kisses there. A slight blush forms on my cheeks as I can almost hear You telling me that I'm beautiful; that I am all Yours. My fingertips dip lower caressing the side of my breast causing my nipples to pebble up. I bite my lower lip, hearing You in my head, urging me on.

"Show me how My good girl plays with her pussy."

I brush my fingertips over my stomach and to my bare sex. I moan softly as my fingertips find my overly sensitive sex. You have worked me hard over the last few days. I smile as I can hear You whispering in my ear, "You are such a good girl. You are MY good girl."

My mind wanders over our late nights and stolen day time moments. My body aches for Your hungry touch. Groaning as my fingers are not doing the job, I flick the magic wand to life, the low vibrations make me bite my lower lip. I arch against the bed and flick the delightful toy to level two. A low moan forms deep within my throat. I am vaguely aware that my phone is ringing. I see that it's You. I click the toy off and answer.

"Ummmmm, hello?"

"Hi, how is My good girl?"

I close my eyes as a small tremor pulses through my body.

"I am getting better."

"Oh, and what is My good girl doing?"

I know that You cannot see me. You do not know where I am nor what I have been doing.

"Nothing at the moment."

Your voice deepens, "And what were you doing?"

All I can do is chuckle as I do not trust my voice to respond.

"Was My good girl playing with her pussy?"

"Ummmm... No?"

"Try your answer again, girl."

"I... uhhh, well. You see.... I was..."

"You were what, My good girl?"

A small moan slips from my lips at Your praise.

"Get your sweat ass in your bed and grab your new toy. You've got some work to do."

"I... uh...um... am already in bed and already have my toy."

"That's my good girl. Did you enjoy yourself today? Turn it on to level one."

"It was ahhh ummm a quiet day." A small moan and gasp escape my parted lips.

"Quiet? Hmmmm. it appears that you were busy, my girl. Level two now."

A small gasp slips from my lips as I click the toy to level two. My body starts to come to life.

"So, you thought that you could tease Me all day at work?"

"Um... I ahhhh...mmm..."

"You what girl? You thought that I wouldn't figure out your game?"

"But...But..."

"Level three now!"

"But..."

"No buts, My girl. DO. IT. NOW!"

I bite my lip as I click the toy to level three. moaning shamelessly, my core starts to tighten. Soft moans and gasps form and fall from my bite swollen lips,

"Mmmmm. Does that feel good, My good girl?"

"Yes, Sir... it does... I'm so close."

"Don't you dare cum. Good girls wait to cum. You do want to be My good girl, right?"

"But... Please... I want more than anything to be Your good girl,"

"Don't you dare cum."

I bite my lip, focusing on Your words. I ache with the need to cum. Your voice and words set me on edge and sooth me at the same time.

"Did you really think that there wouldn't be any repercussions for your actions today? Do you think that seeing you practically naked wouldn't have any effect on Me?!"

"Please... I need to cum."

My body arches against the bed, my right hand holding the wand against my sensitive clit. You can hear the need in my voice.

"No, good girls wait to cum. You need to earn it. You aren't needy enough yet. Don't remove your toy from your clit. Don't you dare cum."

"But...Sir..." I whimper.

"But nothing, girl. You will wait."

For a moment I almost take the wand off of my clit to give me a slight reprieve from its relentless vibrations.

"Don't you dare remove that toy off of your clit. You are doing perfectly, My girl. Fight the urge to cum."

Somewhere deep in my needy brain, I can hear the soothing tone of Your voice. You guide me back, centering myself back to the core. Soft moans and gasps escape from my throbbing lips. You drop Your voice to a mere whisper. "There's My good girl. You're doing so good. You are making me so very proud"

Your praise and the toy set me on edge. Deep in my lust filled brain, warning bells go off. But I cannot focus on them, the wand is urging me higher and harder. An agonizing whimper is pulled from my lips.

"I'm... I... Please?!"

You softly whisper in my ear, "Please what, My needy little fucktoy?"

"Please, I need to cum."

"No... and don't you dare take the toy off of your clit."

"But..."

"No buts. You want to be My good girl, don't you? You will be My good girl. You want to make Me proud. You want to please Me."

I arch my neck and clench my teeth. The urge to orgasm nearly drives me over the edge. Your soft tone pulls me back, just barely.

"I am trying, Sir. I'm trying to be Your good girl."

"Don't remove the toy, don't cum, My girl. You are not needy enough."

"But, Sir."

"Did you think that you wouldn't have any consequences from teasing Me today, My girl?"

A gasp escapes my lips, "I hadn't thought of consequences, Sir. I was feeling..."

"Feeling what, my little fucktoy?" You all but purr in my ear.

"I was feeling good."

"Good? You are good...you are my good girl. But we are going to see how good My girl can be."

"But..."

"You seem to like to question Me."

"I ah..."

"Don't cum, My girl. Don't You fucking cum."

I ache deep inside. Your strict tone almost pushes me over the edge. Moaning and gasping I barely keep from losing everything. My body arches against the bed, the wand never leaving my clit. Sweat is forming all over my body.

"You are Mine. All Mine. You are going to show Me how much of a good girl you can be."

"I am a good girl, Sir."

"Drop the speed to level two, My girl. I am going to talk with you and I want you somewhat coherent."

Murmuring softly, I click the toy back to level two, my body slowly calms down a bit, "Yes, Sir."

"Now, My girl, you are going to be punished for your bratty behavior and you are going to thank Me for it at the end. I am setting a timer for the duration of your punishment."

"A timer? For what, Sir?"

"Since you were such a bratty girl and set me on edge all day. I am going to edge you for the next hour. You will not cum. You will do all of this for Me. To show me how good of a girl you can be. This will be one of the hardest things I will ask of you. But you WILL do this for Me."

"I... I don't know if I can, Sir. I don't want to fail. I don't want to disappoint You, Sir."

"I won't let you fail, My girl. You will do wonderfully. You are My good girl and you need to believe Me. I will not let you fail. Just listen to My voice, to My words, trust yourself, believe in Me."

The toy teases me at a reasonably tolerable level. You whisper in my ear how proud You are of me, how beautiful I must look. How You can get lost in my eyes. Your voice and praise build me up, push me right up to the edge over and over again. Each time I get close to toppling over, You pull me back.

"You are doing so good, My girl. I know that this is very hard on you. I know that My good girl wants to cum. But you're still not needy enough. You're almost there, My girl. The time is almost up."

"I can't... I am... Please... I uhhhh."

"Be My good girl. Good girls wait. And you are doing so well, My good girl."

Your voice deepens and I can hear the breathy tone to Your voice. My heart skips a beat, my body tightens subconsciously.

"Sir... are You?"

"Am I what, My girl? Stroking my fat cock, listening to My girl edge herself for Me, for My pleasure?"

I whimper as I know that I am being a very good girl for You. I can hear You taking pleasure in my pleasure. The subtle sounds of Your breathing changing, Your voice deepening, the catch in Your throat.

"And why are you whimpering, My girl? Do you like knowing that I am stroking Myself listening to My good girl show me how good she can be?"

I gasp at Your words and moan. The sounds that You make, the edge of Your voice is almost my undoing. I almost lose myself as Your tone deepens even further. I am wound so tight, my body and my mind ache for release.

"Good girl, level three."

"But..."

"Again, you're questioning Me?! Should I add an additional thirty minutes to your almost completed hour?!"

"No, Sir."

I flick the wicked toy to level three and almost lose my mind. Moaning deep in my throat, the toy sends me higher and higher. I bite my lower lip to keep myself from orgasming without Your permission.

"You are doing so well, My girl. You are making me so proud."

"Please, Sir. I ache. I need to..."

"You need to what? Good girls ask nicely."

"Please, I need to cum. I ache. Please?"

"Such a needy little fucktoy. Are you My needy little fucktoy?" You all but growl in my ear.

"Oh God! Yes! I am!"

"Say it."

"I am Your needy little fucktoy." I cry out.

"Good girl" You, all but purr in my ear. "Now, cum for me. Cum for Me right now!"

Your praise and command send me over the edge. Guttural screams are torn from my throat as my core tightens. I lose myself to Your words, to Your voice... To You.

"That's My good fucking girl. Don't you dare remove that toy from your clit."

My body shakes and spasms as wave after wave of pleasure wash over me. I can feel my whole body all but shatter in millions of tiny pieces. My pulse pounds in my ears and sweat covers my entire body. I am floating.

"My God, you are fantastic. Don't you dare remove that toy. Cum again for Me, My girl. Cum for Me. Don't you stop until I say so."

I hear Your voice catch just a bit. You push me further,, urging me on, my body responds so well to You. I whimper and moan, the toy sends my body shattering again. Whimpers, moans, and cries are ripped from my mouth. My body spasms and shakes, my fingers tear at the sheets as my toes curl. Wave after wave of pleasure overtakes me. The maddening toy still buzzing against my overly sensitive clit.

"There she is... My good fucking girl. How do you feel? Better?"

A small giggle escapes from my throbbing lips, "Very much so, I needed that. I needed You. How are You feeling?"

"I am rock hard and throbbing for My good girl."

"You didn't?"

"No, honey, I didn't. I enjoyed listening to your pleasure. You pleased Me greatly, My good girl. You are such a fucking good girl. You are MY good girl."

The wicked little toy is still buzzing on my clit as You praise me. I murmur and moan as I feel my body respond expertly to You.

"Again, My girl?"

"Mmmmhmmmm." is all I can murmur. Words have escaped my brain and all I can do is feel.

"Oh. Such a good girl. You do know how to please Me."

I give up trying to hold my pleasure back. I am beyond reason and coherent thoughts. You are in my ear, encouraging me on even further. I barely hear You whispering wicked things all the while praising me. I forget who I am, where I am... I all I can do is feel.

You growl in my ear, "Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop. I'm going to cum. Cum with Me, My girl. Cum right fucking now!"

I can hear You growl and moan. Your pleasure sends me higher, harder, faster. I hear You lose Yourself to Your pleasure. I hear Your moans, Your growl and the wicked chuckle that is all You. The wicked chuckle is my undoing. My orgasm doesn't seem to ever stop. One rolls into two, two rolls into three. I can barely hold onto reality as my soul leaves my body. Your voice possesses me. I hear You whisper soft soothing words, coaxing me back down. Bringing me back to You.

"Very good My girl. Turn your toy off."

I gasp and pant as I cannot seem to pull myself back together. All the pieces of me are floating somewhere far away from me. A giggle and a gasp fall from my lips.

"Aftershock?"

"Mmmmm," is all I can say. My body is a quivering mess.

"God, you are incredible. Such a good girl. And you're all Mine."

"Yes, Sir. I am. Thank You."

You chuckle wickedly and whisper, "It's late, My girl. You need Your rest, and I really need Mine. Kiss yourself for Me and tell Me good night."

I whimper slightly as I am NOT ready for bed, yet do as I am told. "Good night, Sir."

"Good Night My girl. I will be dreaming of you all night long."

"Sir?"

"Yes, My girl?"

"Thank You. You were right. Good night."

You chuckle that wicked chuckle that is now one of my favorite sounds. "You are welcome, My girl. Now get some rest. Good night...luv you."

A small smile on my lips as I reach for the end button on my phone. I am barely audible as I whisper, "I love You." as I end the call.