The Edge of Intention Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go." He grabbed their food and came around to her side to help her out. They got into the house and Sara headed straight for the bedroom to get out of her dress and heels. She slipped into her nightgown and put all of her clothes away. She found herself stalling and making sure everything was put away neatly and in perfect condition. When she came out of the closet, Daniel was standing at the end of the bed with his sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up. He removed his suit jacket and shoes but was still dressed. She walked over to him slowly, stopping short to stare up into his eyes. He reached out and cupped her chin and stroked her jawline with his thumb while looking back at her. Sara spoke first.

"Daniel, he is my brother. I don't see why you got so mad. I didn't want to be at that dinner in the first place."

"So that is how this is going to go? I half expected you to apologize for your embarrassing behavior. This is how you are going to play it?"

"You had no business making me go. Did you know James was going to be there?"

"I have every right to ask my assistant to accompany me on any trip or dinner I ask and no, I did not know he was going to be there.

"Then you deserve to be mad. He is my brother and what he does to you after he contributed to the break up of my finances and marriage. I don't care how mad you are."

Without thinking Daniel reached out and slapped her. With a suddenness that thrust Sara into a state of shock, his hand was at the back of her neck and on her shoulder. He spun her toward the bed and slammed her face down on the mattress. She could hear him unbuckling his belt while he spoke to her.

"I will ask you to attend any damn dinner I want so long as I am signing your paycheck, young lady, or you can work elsewhere. Furthermore, you don't have the right to say any damn thing that pops into your head."

Sara could here the snapping of every loop as he pulled the belt from his waist. She was too shocked to cry just yet but had started trembling.

"Am I making myself clear?" She remained silent. He reached into her hair, fisting it and pulling her head back slightly.

"That was a question."

"Yes." she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir." she whispered through tears that had finally shown up.

"Daniel, why are you spanking me?"

"Because, you said things at dinner tonight you had no business saying. I asked you to basically observe. It turns out James is actually innocent and we know who the guilty party is. You had no right opening your mouth about his past to his boss."

The pain of the first strikes with his belt shut Sara up immediately. She gasped in pain and it was clear he wasn't playing games with her. He was upset with her. After several strikes with the belt he stopped to talk to her.

"How would you like it if someone sat at dinner and told me all of the ugly mistakes you had made in your past?"

Sara was crying and trying to catch her breath to answer him. When she took too long he struck her again.

"That was a question! How would you like it?!"

She gasped. "I wouldn't." she whispered.

He struck her again.

"Speak up, Sara! You certainly entertained the masses tonight with your loud mouth so I know you have it in you!"

"I would not like it!" she screamed as he struck her again.

"You would not like it, what?" as he continued spanking her.

"I would not like it, Sir." she moaned through tears.

Sara felt broken hearted. She knew Daniel was angry with her. She began to wonder if this spanking was ever going to end. She could hear him talking to her but lost track of when she was supposed to answer him. He occasionally would strike her harder and she tried to pay attention but lost track of what he was even talking about.

"Daniel...please stop." She began to squirm but he only held her in place.

"Stay still! This will be over when I say it's over! Do you understand me?"

"I can't take anymore, please."

Daniel used the opportunity to talk to her but he wasn't letting her up yet.

"Sara, I will let you use my conference room and invite James to our office and you can duke it out in there without cameras if you like but you will never mistreat one of my guests again. I don't care who it is. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir." she cried out.

"Okay. Now we are done."

Sara stood up and looked up at him and then at the floor. She darted around him and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door while shouting back at him.

"I hate you!"

Daniel followed her and opened the door. He looked at her as she stood looking back from across the bathroom through tears. He stood staring at her for a long minute.

"Do you?"

Sara stood staring motionless.

"Come here."

She slowly made her way to him. Daniel reached out to her and slid his hand around her neck and up the back of her head through her hair until he had fisted it and started walking her backwards towards the long counter and mirror. He gripped her shoulder and turned her toward the mirror and continued talking to her. He bent her over the counter but kept her facing the mirror with his hand woven into her hair. He pressed himself against her and leaned into her ear and continued.

"Do you hate me Sara?" Daniel ran his hand up her leg and up under her nightshirt. His hand found the back of the waistband of her panties and ripped them off completely and let them fall to the floor.

"Go ahead," he continued as their eyes met in the mirror.

"Tell me how much you hate me and what I provide for you..."

He kicked her feet apart and slid his hand into her crack and toyed with her backside before moving to the folds of her vagina and circling her clit.

"Go ahead, Sara...tell me how much you hate me..."

"I can't..." she moaned in a low whisper.

"Apparently you can...and at a volume that would alert the neighbors."

He undid his fly and released himself. He entered Sara from behind and thrust into her vagina with a punishing force. She gasped as he pinned her against the counter while still holding her face to the mirror. With his free hand he continued to stroke her clit with each forceful thrust. He released the hold in her hair and let his hand find its way to the front of her throat. He pulled her head back towards his shoulder in a vice grip that was firmer than Sara felt comfortable with. Her hands flew up to the hold he had on her throat. He continued whispering in her ear and lightly biting her cheek, neck and earlobe...

"You know...you shouldn't say things you don't mean, Sweet Pea...It's not very nice."

Sara felt herself letting go. She could not help the heat building between her legs. Her hands slowly let go of his hand and arm that held her firmly against his chest and shoulder. Once she knew he would not hurt her she began to relax.

"I think you should apologize for your ugly words..."

"I am sorry for saying I hate you, Sir..."

"And?"

"I won't do it again."

"Good girl. If it comes out of your mouth again, I will punish you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir."

Daniel finished bringing both of them to an explosive finish. Sara was shaking and still crying for reasons she did not understand. She was confused as to why she could have an orgasm under these conditions. When Daniel was done he leaned back and pulled out of her and released his hold on her throat. He pulled her hair back and let his hands rest on her shoulders while maintaining eye contact in the mirror. His brow was slightly raised as he continued to stare. He gave a final nod and let go of her and turned and headed for the shower. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, cleaned up and went to bed.

When Daniel got out of the shower she was fast asleep. He got into bed next to her and wrapped himself around her and fell asleep with her.

The next day at work he was already in a meeting when she arrived. When he got done, he came through the foyer. He picked up his coffee at her desk and looked down at her. She was staring at her hands in her lap. He studied her with an understanding that far surpassed her own.

"Are you upset?"

Sara nodded in response.

"Are you upset because you are in pain? Or are you upset because of the conflict you feel at your response to pain?"

She looked up with a trace of surprise in her expression. He had hit a nerve and touched on a truth she had yet to seriously consider. He nodded while studying her carefully with knowing eyes and a furrowed brow. He let his eyes travel down her body to her shoes and instantly back to her face. He nodded and continued into his office.

"Thanks for the coffee, bratty girl."

12