The Edged Lexicon Ch. 09: Masser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine's head lolled back, losing grip on her self-control once again. "Y-yes, Miss."

Aela let go of her wrists as she surfaced, staring her dead in the eye. "Go on, then, whelp," she drawled, a predatory smile on her face. "Try to take me."

It was a fight Nadine knew she would lose, but she didn't care. They weren't fighting for honour, or victory, or revenge. They weren't even really fighting at all. Their lips locked, tongues jousting; Nadine's hand fisted Aela's hair as the other scored her skin, the huntress growling and responding in kind. Their kissing grew more urgent, Nadine tracing the soft skin of Aela's breast before scratching, clawing, twisting. Aela bit her lip hard, drawing blood, and the tang of iron trickled into Nadine's mouth as Aela lapped at the wound, grinding against Nadine's stomach.

"Want to taste me so badly, Miss?" Nadine sunk her teeth into Aela's neck, feeling her tendons flex against her mouth. Aela shifted atop her, thigh sliding between Nadine's own.

"No, sweet lamb," she said, her voice a low growl. "I want to devour you."

Her hands cupped Nadine's breasts, squeezing before scraping the underside with her nail. Nadine keened as she sought out Aela's nipple with her teeth, teasing and tugging at the reddened nub until she heard the huntress release her own sounds of agonised pleasure. The two ground against each other, rolling their hips, but no matter how Nadine struggled, Aela kept her pinned in place, scoring her skin and biting into her supple flesh.

Nadine knew she shouldn't. There would be consequences. Aela was a Nord, and a Companion to boot. She didn't care. She had to level the score, and if it was a firesprite Aela wanted, well, it was a firesprite she was going to fucking get. Her hands traced across Aela's breasts as the flames formed, just hot enough to inflict a pleasing heat. She grinned as she watched Aela's face change from confusion to fury to sheer lust, rutting against Nadine's thigh with increased fervour as the flames licked at her flesh.

"Bad, bad girl," Aela panted, her own release imminent. A few more thrusts and she was there, her own pleasure and Nadine's magicka consuming her as her body stuttered, her cries reverberating around the Sanctum chamber. Nadine let the flames subside, running her hands down Aela's sides as she felt her drift back down to Nirn.

Aela's panting grew gentler as she recovered, her eyes tracing across Nadine's face. Her expression was unreadable. Eventually Aela moved, planting slow, gentle kisses down her body. Nadine twitched, surprised. Am I being punished? They stopped at Nadine's mound, Aela stroking her bare flesh with loving care.

"I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to devour you," she said, eyes darkening. Her teeth sunk into Nadine's thigh, leaving a deep bruise in their wake. Nadine whimpered, desire dripping from her as Aela continued towards her core, her breath warm against the dampness of her arousal. The velvet of Aela's tongue pressed against her, lapping up her slick, teeth nibbling and nipping at the folds of her cunt.

"Fuck! M-Miss - please..." Nadine cried, and Aela responded by tracing the length of Nadine's cunt before settling on her clit, sucking gently on the tender pearl. Nadine's whole body sang. Jolts of electricity shot through her, and for a moment she was concerned they might make their escape through her hands, her control over her magickal abilities eroded by Aela's actions.

Aela's fingers dug into Nadine's thighs as she continued laving at her cunt, each lick punctuated by sharp sucks and bites. Nadine went to slide her hands into Aela's hair, but she was stopped, hands pinned to her stomach before she could do so. There was nothing she could do but writhe in Aela's grip, desperate and starving and completely helpless.

Aela kept her hovering on the precipice of orgasm, never quite giving her enough, or exactly what she wanted. Each build up lingered, gnawing and maddening, pleasure piled atop pleasure. When she finally did break, she would break hard, and as she drew closer, lust began to mingle with fear. Aela's tongue licked upwards, languid, focusing on Nadine's clit, and with without warning, Nadine's orgasm crashed down on her. For a moment there was nothing but stars, Nadine feeling like the Sanctum ceiling had disappeared around her, the skies of Skyrim and the Northern Lights devouring her whole as Aela had.

"Nadine." The voice was far away, muffled and near-incomprehensible. "Nadine. You still with me?"

Nadine's eyes slowly opened, the light assaulting them. Her vision blurred, sea-mist swimming around the edges as she adjusted. Slowly, the shape of Aela began to form above her: kind grey eyes, tangled copper hair, rose-red lips and cheeks glistening with Nadine's own pleasure.

"Yes, Miss." Her own voice sounded so small, so very distant. In other moments this might have scared her, but as she felt Aela settle next to her, wrapping her arms around her and stroking her cheek, she allowed herself to float in the aether.

"I'm helping you up," Aela stated - a command, but a gentle one. "And we're going to go settle somewhere warm and soft."

Nadine complied, letting herself be led to a different room at the back of the Sanctum. She collapsed onto the bed, sighing as she revelled in the plush furs and linens beneath her. Aela returned shortly thereafter, a plate of food and bottle of Honningbrew in tow. "If you can manage, you should eat a little," she said, setting the items down on the table next to Nadine. "Or at least drink. Replenish your reserves."

Nadine smiled, sitting up as much as she could manage to consume the offerings. "Am I getting the Jorrvaskr treatment after a valiant effort in combat?"

Aela's eyebrow raised, a smile creeping across her lips. "Something like that, battlemage."

12