The Edging

Story Info
A woman practices self-care amidst the holiday chaos.
969 words
4.34
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had barely a free minute to herself in the last month. Every woman complains about the holidays but there was truth to the mountain of work to execute all things Christmas. The gifts. The decorations. The baking. The cooking. Oh, the cooking. The endless feeding of people. The dishes. The over-scheduled calendar.

She longed for a few minutes alone. Her only alone time had been a walk outside with the dog. Nice, but she still had to bend over and pick up shit. Hardly the nurturing self-care her body craved. She felt irritable. Needy And a bit on edge.

She wanted a good release.

A sensual massage.

A long fuck.

Anything to make her feel as if she oozed sensuality. Mostly she felt like she oozed Christmas sweets from too much over-indulgence.

Her husband had picked up an extra shift a few days after Christmas. The house was blissfully quiet. The feeding frenzy was over.The gifts opened and put away. She had a whole day to catch up on all the things long overlooked in the last few weeks. The washing machine rhythmically spun while she folded laundry. She hadn't even dressed yet. At 2pm she was still in pajama bottoms and a thin grey t-shirt. She didn't bother with a bra. Everything felt tight.

Fucking cookies.

The thin fabric rubbed against her nipples. They were always erect. She didn't know why. But she liked how it looked. The nipples straining against the thin cotton. She rubbed her finger over them and daydreamed about having them sucked and fondled as long as she wanted.

She spied her magic wand as she put socks and panties into the dresser. It was tucked behind a basket on the bottom shelf of the nightstand. She was surprised there wasn't dust on it. It had been awhile.

A sly smile piqued at the corners of her mouth. The bedroom was in disarray from the basket of clothes sprawled over the bed. Fuck it. She grabbed the wand and a bottle of lube and headed towards the spare bedroom.

Halfway down the hall she turned and retreated back to her bedroom. She pulled open the nightstand drawer and pulled out her favorite dildo. A girthy 3 inches around and 8 inches length. That was going to feel good stuffed inside her.

She smoothed a towel onto the bedspread in the guest room and peeled off her pajama bottoms and black panties. The cotton crotch was damp in anticipation.

She squirted some lube in her hand and generously rubbed it over her pussy before wiping the excess on the head of the wand. She clicked the wand onto the second lowest setting and placed it on the towel with the head of the wand pointing towards the top of the bed. She lowered herself onto the wand and slowly rocked until the pleasure coursed through her.

She audibly groaned as she slowly rocked into the buzzing head. The pleasure was simply exquisite. 60 seconds in and she wanted to cum but she also didn't want it to end. She knew if she bumped up the speed she would cum all over the head of the toy. She wanted to pleasure herself as long as she could.

Her mind began to ricochet different thoughts and scenarios. She longed to be pleased like this on a regular basis. She wanted to lay back and be sucked and licked and have her pussy stretched. She wanted to experience being a pillow princess. She wanted to be edged over and over again until she begged to cum. She wanted all her senses on overdrive.

She wanted to feel full. She wanted a pussy full of cock. She wanted to be fucked.

She grabbed her dildo and wet the tip on her pussy lips, arched her back slightly and spread her legs. She reached around behind her back and pushed the thick cock into her eager hole.

"Fuuuuuuuuck", she groaned audidibly.

The fullness of her hungry pussy and the rocking against her clit sent pleasure cascading through every pore of her body. It felt fucking amazing.

She gripped the dildo firmly in her pussy and rocked. Her mind buzzed with pleasure. She had to hold the dildo in place lest it shoot out from the pressure of her pussy clenching with each blissful wave. She ached for a real cock to fuck her soundly. Her pleasure building.

Her mind was a hive of erotic thoughts. Her arousal was limitless. She knew if she continued she would cum and she just didn't want to....yet.

She turned on her back and clicked off the vibe. Spreading her legs she pushed the dildo deep inside her and fucked herself with it. Her pussy made a sloppy sound with each thrust of the dildo. Her pussy was wet. So wet. And so damn greedy.

She wanted to squirt. An illogical thought born of lust and arousal as she had never squirted before. But she was intrigued and squirting her fluid all over was just one of many erotic thoughts peppering her brain.

She let the pleasure wash over her. Even without the vibrator it felt so good. Really good. Too good to want it to stop. If she came, her heightened sensuality would be over. Her free flow of erotic thoughts would go back into hiding. But if she teased herself and let it build her body would be a smoldering ember for the rest of the day.

She didn't want to stop. But she knew what she had to do. She removed the dildo and quickly got dressed. She thumbed her index finger over her hard nipple. Damn. That still felt so good.

She went downstairs to her office and sat down at her computer to write her next piece of erotica.