The Edging of Tammy Pt. 01

Story Info
Barely legal Tammy experiences orgasm denial and BBC.
1.6k words
3.93
24.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All characters are 18+, Minor non-con themes. ***

***

Tammy could feel the music vibrating through the floor just as well as she could hear it through the thick air of XYZ, a night club frequented by local students and young professionals. She'd turned 18 not two weeks ago and had since moved to University in London. At least as far as her parents knew, she'd never been in a night club before coming to uni. This was, of course, a lie, she'd been sneaking in for years, but it was nice to finally get in without the hassle of fake ID, and she could now buy her own drinks. Moving out had liberated Tammy in other ways... her own room meant that she could bring home partners whenever she wanted and not have to worry about sneaking them past her parents. However, her first week at University had so far failed to produce any men she thought suitable to the task. Tonight, however, Tammy felt things could be different. What she didn't realise was just how right she was.

Nath saw Tammy from across the club. The dress code was reasonably up market in XYZ and Tammy wore a tight, black, backless dress. Nathan's eyes traced down her back, over her firm ass, made all the rounder by 4 inch heals on Tammy's feet. As she turned, dancing to the music, Nath saw the rest of her. The dress was cut deep, but Tammy wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs were firm and her figure sleek. The long dark hair that fell from her head over her shoulders caressed her breast and swayed to the music. Nath began to approach.

Tammy saw a tall muscular black man looking at her. She smiled to herself and turned in time to the music, letting him see everything she has to offer. She saw him begin to move towards her, so she started turning her back. She'd allow him to do the approach. She lingered just long enough, though, to catch a glimpse of him. He was around 6ft, muscular and clean shaven. He worse a dark blue shirt that showed off his upper body, shoulders and arms. He had strong hands. God she wanted those hands pinning her to the bed. Damn. She really needed sex, Tammy thought to herself.

Tammy soon felt strong hands on her hips, moving them in a slow rhythm. She quickly checked over her shoulder to make sure it was him, then relaxed into his grip. Soon, her ass was in his crotch, grinding. He was older than she first thought, mid to late 30s. She didn't mind. What girls don't like an older man these days? Nath moved closer and he let his hands explore her body a little more... Tammy was breathing heavily and guided his hands to where she wanted them. She pushed her bottom back and felt a bulge. A bulge much larger than she expected.

She gasped and Nath leaned in to whisper, "I know. Bigger than you expected?"

Tammy blushed then spoke, "I'm Tammy."

"Nath."

The song went on and they continued to dance. As the temp changed, Tammy turned and put her arms around Nath. She'd never been with a black man, she thought, as he leaned in and kissed her lips and her neck. She was letting out little gasps and moans as he touched and kissed her, small chirps of contentment. It must have been obvious what she wanted because Nath didn't even ask, he just told her,

"We'll go back to mine. Have one last drink and then we'll go."

Part of her wanted to protest. To tell him not to be so presumptuous. But she was horny, needed to be fucked and he knew that. They went to the bar, she did one more shot of vodka to calm her nerves and then she took Nath's hand and left. Out of the club, he lead her by the small her back to the taxi rank. They took a taxi to his lush apartment overlooking the Thames.

Tammy looked out the full length windows, down over the city lights towards Hyde Park. Nath came behind her, kissed her neck and started slipping her dress off of her shoulders. It fell to her knees and now Tammy stood, able to see her own reflection in the mirror, in only her panties. The signs of her arousal were obvious. Her nipples pointed out towards the city lights, her breath was heavy and lustful. Her smell was now starting to fill the air around her. Had one looked closely, the evidence on her almost childish blue panties would have been conclusive.

Tammy began to speak, "you didn't ask me to-"

"I didn't need to. I knew," replied Nath.

Tammy turned and Nath began to suck on her nipples. She unbuttoned her shirt and was met with a muscular figure that met and exceeded her expectations. She could see how large his bulge was, as she felt down to his trousers. Tammy unzipped his trousers, then looked up at Nath. God he towered above her. She leaned up and kissed him, as she dove her hand into his boxers and pulled out his cock.

She looked down and saw a veritable monster. It was presently about an 8 inch length and 2 inch girth, but growing by the moment. She began to stroke it and soon it was hardening in her hands. God she was ready for this! Nath picked her up with one arm, eliciting a little squeal, and flopped her onto his sofa. He pulled her back, so her ass was on the arm rest, raised about 6 inches above her head. The whole position was uncomfortable, but that just turned her on more. Nath pulled her panties down, round her ankles, then threw them to the corner. He pushed her legs back and apart and inspected Tammy's cunt with a functional, almost disproving air.

She'd never felt to nervous. She'd never felt so objectified. She'd never been made to feel quite so insecure, as she hoped her vagina met whatever standards he was evidently judging her by. She'd shaved this morning and was tight and tidy, if a little puffy. But she'd also never felt more aroused. Part of her, a primal part, was finding this to be exactly what it needed.

"Nath-" she began

"You call me sir," he said, cutting her off.

"Sir," she paused, "I want you in me."

"Humm," was all Nath said as he began Tammy's treatment.

He pushed two thick masculine fingers into her now dripping sex. He was slow, deep and rough. He'd pump her, like this, for a little while, before changing style. He curled his fingers up into her G-spot and made circles, before holding them there and strumming her clit. A couple of times, he even slapped Tammy's pussy, causing her to squeal but ultimately beg for greater pleasure to relieve the pain. Tammy could tell this was going to be a deep and full orgasm.

This was it, she was mounting the summit. Climbing towards what could easily have been the greatest orgasm of her life. Then he stopped. Nath pulled out his fingers and stepped away. Freeing himself of his trousers and moving towards some draws by his bed.

"Uuhhhaa!?" Tammy simply groaned, half pouting half desperate.

"No," was all Tammy heard from across the room.

Nath was rummaging around inside the draws and spoke again, "sit up straight. Hands in lap."

Tammy sat there, confused.

"Nat- Sir. Why did you stop?" Asked Tammy.

Nath ignored her, but Tammy could hear he'd found what he was looking for and was walking back towards her.

He stepped behind her and Tammy smiled. Ok she'd have lied to finish, but maybe he was getting like a wand or something? Or a butt plug! She felt cold metal and leather on her pussy and her smile turned to a grin. But the grin soon fell away as she felt a click. She looked down at the chastity belt that Nath had just locked on her.

"Nath, what the FUCK!?" She said, now angry. Partly because he did this without asking, partly because she really needed to cum.

"This is the most effective way that I can stay in control of when you cum and when you don't. That's up to me now," said Nath. He looked down at her and lifted her chin up to face him.

"No..." Tammy quivered, "It's my body I choose." But she didn't sound convincing.

"No. I'm Sir, I decide."

God she hated him, but she hated herself because right now she also really didn't hate him. Tammy's body was aching, despite, or maybe because of, how degrading this was, right now she needed him. Every word he said made her pussy tingle. She swallowed her pride.

"Sir. Please. What do I need to do for you to let me cum?" she asked, all demure.

"One week. Every night you come back, I take this off for cleaning and inspection. I will finger you, but not let you cum. You will suck my cock and service me. Then, in one week's time, I will fuck you and let you cum."

Tammy wanted to say no. To tell him to go fuck himself. But she saw every possibility. She could get him to take this off, he would send her home and she would wank to a disappointing climax on her vibrator. She could go back to the club, pick up some other guy and have sex thinking about how much bigger the cock she walked away from would have been. She realised she'd already decided and hated herself as she opened up her mouth to speak.

"Yes sir... One week."