All Comments on 'The Education of an Asian Wife Ch. 01'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey Please Do A Story On

convincing your wife to shoot heroin or smoke coke so you can watch her kill herself slowly by degrees. Great fun but slower than HIV but do the best you can eh.

You can start her off slow with weed graduate her to more after you indoctrinate her.

After all shouldn't she trust you not to hurt her or the marriage. Brainwash her slowly - she will never know what hit her and you can get it all on tape.

To write about on the internet- cool plan eh? Tell her it's your fantasy so she feels obligated to fuck herself up for your kicks. Man oh wimp this is gonna be such fun and so erotic!!!

NicoANicoAover 18 years ago
Life is not a race

Anonymus behave!

In real life a mariage is not lives on a racetrack.

You do not tell your wife what to doe, you just ask it.

Do not act as a drill sergeant by the marines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ahh, come on guys.

It's the holiday season. Be charitable. Just vote ZERO and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect Wife

The love between the husband and wife is very evident. The husband wants to keep them together and this is demonstrated by allowing the wife to grow sexually as they explore new avenues of pleasure. Hope to see more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Hard to believe that a grown ass man wrote this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous