All Comments on 'The Education of Lana Owens'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

ScruffyOneScruffyOneover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Fun characters, in a story told in a very engaging style. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved your story.

I've been playing with my cock of course while reading.

Hope to see more of you.

Cheers

2We

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 3 years ago
Excellent

I gave five stars, but in about the third and fourth pages there were a couple of typos. You even changed David's surname from Stein to the same as George's. The writing was excellent, and I know proof reading your own work is hard. You might want to seek a third party for editing. Just a thought. Excellent though, and worthy of the five stars I gave it.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Boyd, Scruffy, Anon, and LeBaron for your kind and generous comments! I love getting feedback and enjoyed reading them. I know this is one of my longer stories, and thanks too for having read the whole thing. Stay healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving, JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OOOOYeah!!

Great story of a single human seeking their own sexuality, I liked the feeling of when I first found my own sexuality. It was simply a good fuck story, for ALL!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Very tongue in cheek

Humorous as well as sexy. A great Holiday Story. I don't know how Lana remained a virgin for so long with all of the blow jobs, and anal sex she engaged in. But that's neither here nor there. This is a fun story that I enjoyed immensely. 5 Stars.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago
Fabulous details- Hot and Horny

I am so looking forward to reading about Lana's further encounters in Sin Sin nati. Great job keeping my interest

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

A very sweet story from a different perspective. 5 stars for the entertainment - thanks.

10towers10towersover 3 years ago
A fine story, as usual

Loved the references to Cincinnati where I grew up. Hope to read chapter 2 soon.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Lana Turner

Fabulous story! I loved it! Five stars! I wish I could have given it more - 10 at least - and maybe 100. But help me out. Who's Lana Turner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Wow! I loved the way you built the suspense around George and his desire to fuck you. The lesbian scenes you describe are out of this world. Would love to watch women in the throes of sexual bliss that you describe. I am SO horney now!!!!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

5 stars

It was a long story, but some people tend to like that on this site.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Intriguing

Well written. Wasn't sure at all what was going to happen and the start was slow then the pace quickened. Very readable. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

Lana was a quick study and quickly got in the swing of things, you might say. Early on, I liked Lana's dialogue with her Jewish mother. I don't have a Jewish mother but I've watched plenty of them in action. I heard Barbara Streisand's voice in Funny Girl in some of the dialogue. I couldn't predict how the story would end and that's good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...