The Education of Mindy Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva educates Mindy on how to please another woman.
3.9k words
4.69
11.1k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva pulled into a two-story beach house that fronted the ocean. Mindy didn't know what to expect but this was certainly a fantastic get away as the two women exited the car and grabbed some of their belongings from the back. Eva led the way as they walked up a flight of steps to an expansive deck which wrapped around both the side and front of the house.

"So, you and your sister own this?" Mindy inquired.

"Well, Glenn and I bought it and I got it in the divorce but I put my sister's name on the deed as well. She's really never owned anything and I wanted her to have something really nice in her life," Eva explained.

As she opened the door, Mindy marveled at the blonde hardwood floors, white walls and ornate columns and decorative paintings on the wall. It was exquisitely decorated and revealed Eva's artistic flair. The young principal's eyes were drawn to the baby grand piano in the corner of the spacious den. "Do you play?" Mindy asked as she glanced back at the Mahogany Steinway that sat majestically in the corner.

"Yes, since I was a little girl," Eva smiled. "I didn't have one at home. I would practice on an old piano at our rec center on The Rez. One of the older ladies taught me and I always wanted a really nice piano. Glenn bought that as a wedding present."

"I would love to hear you play," Mindy responded. "Where too?" she followed up.

Eva showed her to the master bedroom. "We'll both be in here. I'm going to turn the water on. We shut it off when we're not here. Give me a few minutes and then freshen up if you like. I know a darling little Caribbean restaurant that has the most amazing margaritas. They're so big you can drown in them," Eva added.

"Great, I could use a drink," Mindy smiled.

Mindy walked into the bedroom and was astonished at the King size bed. The room was almost all white. White walls, carpet, comforter on the bed - everything looked lush and regal. The young principal slipped off her little sandals and collapsed on the bed, feeling the thick comforter envelope her body.

Moments later Eva appeared. She too had slipped out of her sandals wearing black shorts and a white top sipping on a cab she had just poured. "Are you going to want to shower or change before we go?" Eva inquired.

"No, I'll wear this. This bed feels so good," she gushed.

Eva smiled, sat down with her wine, and pulled off her top. Eva wasn't wearing a bra. Actually, she rarely ever did and her small breasts were on full display as Mindy watched her walk over to the dresser. She slipped out of her shorts leaving her in black thongs, the strap tucked neatly between the cheeks of her ass showing her gorgeous, bronzed cheeks.

Eva pulled out a pair of frayed denim cutoffs and then slipped on a pink tank top. Mindy simply lay on the bed admiring her lover's body. Eva was a couple of inches shorter but she had a beautiful and toned body. A full bloodied Apache, her skin was naturally dark, and her black hair hung just past her shoulder blades.

"You ready?" Eva said as she turned back around to face Mindy stretched out across her bed.

"You sure you wouldn't want to just stay here? Climb in this bed?" Mindy purred back.

"We will later. I'm craving a margarita, "Eva replied.

Mindy stood up and slipped on her sandals. Eva looked her over and then directed, Take that bra off. I want to see your breasts while we're having drinks."

Mindy rarely wore a top without a bra. Occasionally for an elegant dress or her swimsuit but never in a top as thin as the one she had on. She started to say something but realized, what the hell. Who was going to know her here. So, she simply pulled off the top, unsnapped her bra, slid it off her arms and then pulled the top back on.

"Much better," Eva acknowledged as she took a sip of her wine and walked out the room.

Mindy looked in the mirror. Had she known she would be braless she certainly would have worn a thicker top. You could see the contours of her hard nipples clearly through the flimsy material but that after all was the look Eva had counted on. The longer Mindy stared in the mirror though, the more excited she became. She loved giving into her new partner - loved being told what to do.

At school she was the most influential person there as she commanded the respect of students and teachers alike. But here, with Eva, she completely surrendered her inhibitions. She was totally captive to her desires.

Once in the car, Eva handed the young administrator her glass to take a sip. Mindy was not really a wine connoisseur, preferring an occasional blush or perhaps a vodka drink. But this was good - not too tart - as she took a drink of the burgundy nectar.

Within minutes the pair arrived at Yaga's Cafe' on the Strand. The young server was just setting down the menus when Eva informed her they would have a pitcher of Yagarita's and the Crawfish Risotto Croquettes and some Shrimp Tejas.

"Wow, you already know what you want," Mindy admired.

"Yes, I know exactly what I want," Eva shot back with a sly grin.

"So do you mind me asking... what happened between you and Glenn?" Mindy asked, wondering whether she was getting too personal.

"Glenn and I dated almost from Junior High and then when he was 17, his parents were killed in a drunk driving accident off The Rez. The driver was the teenage daughter of an influential family from Tucson. Truth is..." Eva looked down taking a drink of her margarita, "nobody really cares about an Indian couple off their reservation. "The authorities said Glenn's parents crossed the center line and hit her and that was that. Glenn's uncle did a little digging. He's the one that found out there was a girl involved, underaged, been drinking at a bar. But, it wasn't going to bring them back..." she trailed off.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's fine," Eva looked up.

"Glenn's uncle Tom was in the military. Fought in the Persian Gulf and then went to work for Lockheed Martin. Glenn was an only child and moved in with his grandparents. Glenn and his wife Victoria came to visit and that's when I met Vickie. From the moment we met, she had a thing for me. I just didn't know how much exactly."

"Tom paid for Glenn's education, sent him to A&M, and I attended a little junior college. When he graduated, we got married. It's customary for Apache brides to move in with the groom's family and in this case Glenn and I moved in with Tom and Vickie. They had a gorgeous place. Tom set Glenn up in business, contracting with Lockheed and several other military contractors."

"The two also started a development business on the side, "Eva continued. "Then when the recession hit in 2007, well they had invested in a landfill. When things really started coming back in 2011, they were making money hand over fist in both the landfill and development business," Eva shared.

"So, what happened between you and Glenn," Mindy inquired as she took a long drink from her salty beverage glued to Eva's story.

"Vickie was more like my older sister than my husband's aunt. She wasn't Apache. Vickie was half Mexican, half French, but all woman. She was beyond beautiful and sexy as the day is long! Anyway, one day when the guys were at work, she took me to the spa and we were having a massage. I had never had a massage before and we started off in the steam room followed by a shower, and then in a room together with these two masseuses."

"Well, they had us strip down to nothing and had towels under us and covering our asses as we lay on these very soft padded benches. I had my head in the face cradle as the woman worked on my arms and legs. She would pour this warm oil and rub it in. Damn, it felt good."

"She stopped for a second - I assumed to get a splash of oil, but when she started back, her hand slid inside my thigh, and as she came up, she moved the towel which completely exposed my ass. I thought it a little unusual, but I really wasn't expecting her hand to slide back down through the crack of my ass. I started to rise up but her left hand pushed my head back into the cradle. Then once again her hands moved to my ass, one pulling my cheeks apart and the other letting her fingers move into my vagina."

"To say I was startled was a complete understatement. I again started to raise my head but once more the hand pushed my head back into the cradle. Then I felt fingers on my clit," Eva shared.

Mindy's eyes grew wide as Eva told her story. She took another sip of her drink as Eva leaned over and topped off Mindy's glass once she set it down.

"Her fingers were busy rubbing my button and the thumb began pushing down on my puckered asshole."

"What did you do?" Mindy gasped.

"I lay there and had the best orgasm of my life - that's what I did," Eva smiled.

"Fuck, I'm so wet, you telling that to me," Mindy gushed.

"Really?"

"Big Time," she confided. "Show me," Eva directed.

"What do you mean show you?" Mindy asked.

"I mean, I want you to go into the ladies room over there," pointing to a hallway, "remove your panties and bring them back to me. Put them right here," she added with emphasis pointing down to the table.

Mindy was more than surprised at the request. Perhaps it was the tequila, or maybe she was just turned on at the request, but she slid out of the booth and went to the restroom. Seconds later returning with bunched up material that she sat down on the table before Eva.

The young woman picked it up, held them to her face and inhaled, and then remarked, "Lovely."

"So, finish telling me," Mindy begged as she took a large gulp of her margarita, running her tongue around the edge of the glass. The salt sending a sensation to her taste buds.

"Those fingers were doing a number on my clit as she pushed her thumb into my asshole making me groan. It didn't take long before I came and came hard. When I went completely limp on the table, I felt the masseuse begin to turn me over. Boy was I in for a shock when the face hovering over me was Vickie. Vickie had swapped places and had worked me over good. She leaned in and kissed me. I had never kissed a woman before, but it felt so natural, so right."

"Then Vickie pulled me down the cushioned bench until both my legs hung off the edges. She went to the end of the table and lowered her mouth down on my pussy. Glenn had gone down on me quite a few times, but nothing compared to what Vickie was doing as her tongue pushed into my open wetness. Her hands reached up cupping my breasts, pulling and squeezing my hard nipples as she sucked on my clit like candy. It was divine. Nothing ever compares to the first time a woman goes down on you. It's a memory you will always remember."

"If I thought I came hard before, I pulled my legs up where my feet were flat on the table, legs bent and spread wide as Vickie feasted on my pussy. I can still hear the slurping sounds as she devoured my juices." Mindy's eyes were glued to Eva's as she soaked in every word.

"I'm not sure how long she ate my pussy, but it was mind blowing as my fingers toyed with her soft hair. Once again, my body felt like lightning was lit deep in my soul as I came again. My body completely spent, laying naked before my older lover."

"Oh my God, that sounds so awesome," Mindy gushed.

"What was awesome is when we dressed and went back home where Vickie allowed me to return the favor. I spent the rest of the afternoon worshipping her body - something I did almost daily after that encounter," Eva shared.

"Vickie liked tying me down to their bed - a huge king size bed. She placed restraints on my wrists and ankles and fastened them with rope. She placed a blindfold on my eyes so I never quite knew what was coming as she teased me with ice, hot wax, nipple clamps and vibrators that she inserted in both my pussy and ass.

Vickie had a nine inch black strapon she also used on me as I begged her to fuck my hot pussy." Eva confessed.

"One afternoon, we were playing our usual games - I was restrained to the bed, blindfolded with both my nipples clamped when I smelled the scent of a cigarette. Vickie didn't smoke but Tom did and I knew we had a voyeur watching our sexual games."

"So, did he join in?" Mindy inquired.

"No, strictly women's games but he liked to watch. She often put shows on for him - he got off on that. One afternoon I got the whiff of my husband's cologne and I knew Tom wasn't alone," Eva smiled as she took a drink of her Margarita.

"Damn! So, did you two talk about that later?"

"Actually no. It was sort of an open secret. Glenn knew all about his aunt and I but he didn't bring it up and we didn't discuss it. That added a sense of erotica to it," Eva responded.

"So, do you mind if I ask what actually happened with you and Glenn? I mean, I know the two of you split - you're divorced," Mindy asked half wondering if she had opened a wound.

"Like a lot of couples, we simply grew apart. Glenn was very committed at the time to building his business or actually his businesses and I had my interest too - which was largely Vickie and some of her girlfriends," Eva explained.

"Girlfriends? There were girlfriends?" Mindy gushed.

"Lots of them and I was the main attraction for quite a while. The pretty young Indian girl, just off The Rez hooking up with these middle-aged housewives or in some cases lesbians."

Eva saw the concerned look on Mindy's face. But Glenn and I parted great friends. Actually, I still love him and I'm sure he loves me. I manage the marketing for his companies and I'm raising his sons. We're just not husband and wife. Hey, let's get you home. I have big plans for us," Eva countered as she reached out and touched Mindy's hand that rested on her Margarita glass.

They had polished off two pitchers of Yagarita's with Mindy drinking the lions share and she could feel the liquor now taking effect. Not drunk, but certainly carefree as she let the car window down taking in the salty breeze from the Gulf Coast. Within a few moments the two women entered the house with Mindy slipping off her shoes and peering out the large bay windows allowing her to take in the ocean with its blue waters and whitecaps rolling across the horizon.

Mindy felt Eva behind press against her back as her arms wrapped around Mindy's slender waist and her warm breath blew into her ear. Mindy allowed her head to rock back as Eva let her tongue dance along her ear, the warm lips sliding across her face until Mindy moved her head back, searching, desiring a kiss. The two women embraced as Mindy turned to face her lover. Now it was Mindy's turn to be the aggressor as she grabbed the bottom of the pink tank top and pulled it up and over her head exposing Eva's firm round breasts.

Mindy fumbled for the snaps on Eva's cutoffs and soon she knelt on her knees and pulled those down as well as the young educator was now inches from her prize. Eva was wearing a black thong and Mindy let her face rest on the soft satin fabric placing little kisses through the material. She could feel the dampness against her lips as well as the sweet fragrance of Eva's pussy.

Eva, ran her fingers through Mindy's silky smooth hair, smiling down on her lover as Mindy gently eased the thong down Eva's wide hips revealing her smooth shaved pussy. As the black satin slid down Eva's lean legs, Mindy pressed her plump lips against her glistening folds drawing a sigh from her lover. "Go ahead baby, taste me," Eva purred as Mindy let her tongue slide between her moist lips. It tasted sweet as the young educator pushed her face further into her treasure. Mindy let her hands slide up and down Eva's warm smooth ass as she pulled her closer, tight against her face.

"God, you taste so good. I love this - I love this so much," Mindy admitted as she pushed her tongue into the young woman's essence. Eva spread her legs allowing Mindy to gain complete access to her prize. Mindy devoured her lover, allowing her mouth to hover over her clit, drawing it into her mouth.

Eva's head rolled back on her shoulders as she closed her eyes - a warm rush filling her body as her legs tensed up. "Yea baby, do me, do me with your tongue. Show me what you can do," Eva hissed. Encouraged, Mindy slid her face up and down between her plump wet lips and let her finger slide into Eva's back door. "Fuck, you dirty little slut," Eva moaned as she felt Mindy's digit probe her nether region. "Yea, you want some of that don't you baby. You want some of my ass?"

"Yea, fuck yea I do," Mindy responded.

Eva simply turned around offering her backside to the once former English teacher who didn't hesitate as she spread the young woman's cheeks and dove in, allowing her hot wet tongue to slather over her asshole. Mindy was a woman possessed. If she had any inhibitions, they were long abandoned as she allowed her tongue to probe Eva's back door. "Fucking dirty girl, aren't cha'?" Eva snarled as her paramour ate her ass with zest.

"Yes, I am. I'm a dirty girl... a fucking dirty girl," Mindy gushed as she attacked her lover with a passion. Eva didn't want to end Mindy's oral attack but she wanted her in the worst way. She needed her and now she was going to have her.

Eva grabbed up the young principal and pulled her to her bedroom. She tore off Mindy's clothing until the educator was completely naked. Pushing her down on the bed, she walked over to the bureau and pulled out a black leather harness and fastened an eight-inch silicone phallus to its middle. "I'm gonna' fuck you baby. I'm gonna' fuck you like you've never been fucked. Are you ready? Are you ready to be used?"

"Please - I want it..." Mindy responded as she lay on the bed, parting her long lean legs. Eva took some lube from the drawer and coated the shaft of the silicone cock.

Eva looked so sexy with the black mamba hanging from her waist, dangling back and forth as she slid onto the bed and knee walked between Mindy's spread legs.

Eva took the head of the cock and rubbed it ever so gently between Mindy's plump pussy lips as the educator looked on, watching in anticipation of what was about to happen. Eva allowed the black head to disappear between Mindy's pink flesh. She loved the contrast of Mindy's white skin, her soft pink pussy, and large black cock now filling her cunt - stretching it, taking possession of her, as more and more of the shaft slid in.

"You like that baby? You like the way my cock feels inside you...stretching that little pussy? I told you I had a cock...and you like it don't you? Love it don't you baby?" Eva teased.

"Yes, I do. I love it. I love it so much," Mindy groaned as Eva started moving in and out. The black cock going deeper, further than any man had ever gone - filling her completely.

"You like me fucking you, don't you baby?" Eva smiled as she allowed her body to lay down on Mindy. Their naked bodies coming together as Mindy sought out her mouth and was rewarded when Eva bent down and kissed her. Her wet lips closing over Mindy's as her tongue slid into Mindy's mouth.

Mindy wrapped her long legs around Eva's legs as she pushed her hips up meeting Eva's, as the cock sunk deep into her womb. "I don't want it to stop. I don't want you to stop fucking me. It feels so good. I love it," Mindy moaned as the two matched their thrust in complete unison.

Mindy had never felt this way. Never been so sexually fulfilled as she did in this moment. Eva placed her hands flat on the bed, raised up and began moving faster, harder, more deliberately. Her brown eyes completely locked in on Mindy's hazel eyes. It was more than a gaze - the woman was looking straight through to her soul.

Her body moving up and down, the cock moving in and out as Mindy felt an electricity tear through her body. A feeling she had never known but would never forget.

"Fuck, fuck...fuck...I'm cumming" Mindy shouted as her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow. Her cries only made Eva pound that much harder. Their wet sweaty thighs slapping together madly. "Yes, cum baby. Cum for me! I want you to," Eva cried out.

12