The Education of Mindy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva too felt the familiar warm rush through her body as the harness rubbed against her clit. She felt Mindy's body stiffen and then go limp as the young woman lay still beneath her. Eva smiled as she slid the black cock, covered in Mindy's love juices from her well worn pussy.

Eva collapsed beside Mindy as she watched the young woman's chest rise up and down. Little beads of sweat trickled down her sides. Her pink nipples completely erect sitting proudly on her small but firm breasts. "Did you like that sweetheart?" Eva queried.

Mindy turned slowly over facing her new lover. Their eyes met, focused intently on one another. "I did. That was so awesome," she confided.

"I'm glad... and think, we have all weekend," Eva smiled as she took a lock of Mindy's hair and swept it back behind her ear.

Mindy had spent just over a decade in the public school system. The last four as an elementary principal. But she was now getting a real lesson in lesbian sex and her education was just beginning.

12