All Comments on 'The Education of Mindy Ch. 03'

by Mindystarrdfw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
watchdwagwatchdwagabout 2 months ago

Mindy - your story is amazing. I love how you have accepted your attraction to women and being submissive to Eva. This is simply a great story and I cannot wait until your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it but former English teacher, educator, young principle etc, etc way to many names, just like Eva stick with Mind.

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 2 months ago

Can't wait to hear more of their weekend. Wondering if the waitress loved the gift of panties on the table or did someone bring them back, I hope for the first suggestion. Will Mindy completely submit to being Eva's pet? We will see. 5 stars . thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just keeps getting better. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

Arch33Arch33about 1 month ago

Super sexy story. 5* of course. More More MOre

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

I think Eva has just started with Mindy. I’m sure the restraints, blindfold and clamps will make an appearance very soon and Eva will take on the role that Aunt Vicki did with her many years ago!!

Fabulous chapter once again

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 month ago

I am enjoying this story and I am happy that you have made Mindy a willing participant in the budding relationship. As a previous commenter noted you should stick to calling her Mindy as all the other descriptions of her are superfluous and can get a little irritating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindystarrdfw@Mindystarrdfw
I am a single divorced mom who believes the only barriers or limitations are those we impose on ourselves. I have recently begun experimenting in the femdom realm and enjoy having men and women alike submit to my commands. The erotica has always been fascinating to me and I en...