The Effervescence Horizon Ch. 02

Story Info
She vacations with girlfriends, ends soaped to many orgasms.
2.9k words
4.31
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Very Good Trip

Senko felt the bed shake and woke up for a moment. Benoit was coming home late again from work. She was used to all of the fragrances that clung to his body from the laboratory, but something about this one made her nose twitch. She shifted in bed and the feeling of the silk sheets against her nipples made her shiver. The dark little buttons on her breasts grew instantly hard and she felt her body growing moist and soft. Why did she feel so turned on all of the sudden? What day was it? No, she wasn't ovulating. It was bizarre: she felt sure that it was the smell that had lit her fire, not her husband, but had no idea why. She thought about how early the next morning she had to get up in order to get to the airport and meet Baia and Anastasia. Now that she was suddenly so turned on, there was only one way to get to sleep. She moved her hand slowly between her legs and, surprised to find her vagina extremely wet, moved her probing finger up to gently caress her clit until she drifted off into an erotic dream that she had forgotten by morning.

Her alarm woke her about 4 hours later. Everything was packed but her cosmetics, because she planned to take a quick shower before heading out. A few minutes later, when she picked up the shampoo bottle to wash her hair in the shower, she found the bottle was empty. She added a little water and shook it and managed to get enough for one last wash. She conditioned, combed, washed every inch of her body carefully, and then rinsed her hair while combing it a second time. After she had dried off and gotten dressed, she thought to check the bathroom cabinet. Benoit often brought home samples of his products and stored them there for some reason, and she had occasionally tried them out of curiosity. But the cabinet was empty. She gave up on it, but when she got back to the room she noticed one of the lab shampoo bottles inside Benoit's canvas bag, next to the dresser. She figured it was just to restock the bathroom closet, and gingerly took it from his bag, apologizing under her breath for the invasion, then slipping it into her cosmetic case. The case got stuffed into the suitcase, and she was gone.

She met Baia and Anastasia at the gate for their flight to Hawaii. They'd been planning the trip for two years now. Back in college they had explored the coast of northern California together, but for the last six years they had only seen each other twice. Senko saw Anastasia first. She was the tallest of the three, and had long brown that fell in gentle curves over a short leather jacket. She had high cheekbones and full lips, Central Asian and Eastern European features gracefully combined with those piercing Georgian eyes. They hugged tight and hard, laughing, and then Senko saw Baia running through the crowded terminal toward them, hair in her eyes, trying to hold on to an enormous purse with one hand and keep a voluminous black shawl over her shoulders with the other.

"That won't fit under your seat!" Senko said, laughing over Anastasia's shoulder.

Baia threw down the bag, pushed the hair out of her eyes, and joined in the hug.

Some bald-head in rumpled clothing pushed passed them, muttering about "right in everybody's way" and smelling like newspapers and french fries. But after he passed he looked back over his shoulder long enough to run right into a lady who was immersed in her cellphone. The grumpy old man's glasses flew off, and the lady's paper take-out bag burst open. Kung pao chicken and rice littered the floor around them.

"Damn, girls," said Baia, "We're making a mess already!"

She had no idea about the kind of mess they would be in together by the end of their trip, nor how beautiful it would be as they all came at the same time, engulfed in a huge, swirling, massaging mass of sentient lather and foam. Baia was half Brazilian and half Bolivian. The intellectual of the bunch, she was a philosophy professor at Stanford. She broke off from the hug, took off the shawl and stuffed it in her bag. She was wearing a simple black tank-top and jeans. Fanning her flushed face with her hand, she shook her hair, which fell unevenly between her ears and shoulders.

"You cut your hair." Said Senko with a serious look on her face. "Hmmm..."

Baia's eyes grew wide a moment and then the three of them burst out laughing again.

"It's cute," Anastasia said, like a stern god passing judgment on a society that had passed through a century of trials and tribulations. She was the most quiet of the bunch, but also the most ambitious. Right after college she met a chemist at a party. They got married and soon thereafter he sold a pharmaceutical patent that made him a millionaire. Baia and Senko new that Anastasia was behind the science--she was a brilliant chemist--and that she liked to run things from behind the scenes so that if anything went wrong with the drug later (and she had some theories about this) she could slip off into the night with most of the money, unscathed. The clothes she wore to the airport were worth more than the entire contents of both Baia's and Senko's closets combined. Senko herself was a high-profile graphic designer, though her yearly income was pocket change for Anastasia. Senko was always calm and collected, like Anastasia, but unlike her tall friend, everyone who spoke with her immediately noticed her gentle, warm personality. Without her, it's unlikely that Baia and Anastasia could be long in the same room, but somehow the three together worked just fine.

They sat waiting for the flight to board, catching up and joking around. During a brief lull in the conversation, Baia abruptly reached out and ran her fingers through Senko's long hair. It was the darkest shade of brown before black, and fell to her lower back, fine, straight, and without a single fly-away or split end.

"Your hair is still perfect. You're going to have to show me your secret this time."

But instead of her usual modest response ("I don't have any secret, I promise!"), she awkwardly crossed her legs and straightened her back. Baia took her hand away and felt that she had crossed a new line or something. She was wrong, though. In fact, Senko had had a sudden, vivid sense-memory of that scent she'd smelled the night before when Benoit returned, and again she had felt instantly and intensely turned on. As Baia's fingers moved through her hair, her scalp came alive, tingling, and she felt an urge to lean into the caress, grab the hand and move it down to her large, firm breasts, then to her pussy... She must have been really wet, she even thought she felt her juices actually dribbling out into her panties, and so she had crossed her legs, sat up straight, and thought about Dumbo the elephant and his big, sad ears.

This always helped her cool off when Benoit was at work late. She did a lot of graphic design projects for cosmetic companies--she had actually gotten Benoit hooked up with his job. In fact, she had a deep and profound fetish for long hair. She would never let Benoit cut his hair, and despite her outward modesty, she obsessively cared for her own hair so that it would be flawless in appearance and silky smooth to the touch. Sometimes when Benoit was gone and she had to work on an image of a model with beautiful hair, and she was working really close and seeing all of the shining, individual strands, her left hand would stray to her own hair, running her fingers through it, feeling its silky weight, and then her right hand would stray from the mouse and get lost between her legs. But if she really had to get the work done and didn't want to get distracted (she could spend hours like that), she would just cross her legs, sit up straight, and think of Dumbo. Worked every time. And it worked this time as well. After a few more minutes talking she'd forgotten all about the episode, and soon they were on the plane waiting for take-off.

They had rented a house on a secluded strip of beach in northern Kauai, and they had the whole area to themselves. It was closed on one side by rocks and on the others by dense bush. There was a locked gate on the only road to the beach house. Once they had tried out all the beds and marvelled at the luxurious bathroom, with its large tub and view of the sea, Baia said the beach looked amazing, and she wanted to go straight there. Anastasia agreed. Senko said she wanted to rest a little first, but they should go ahead.

Once the others were gone she realized her eyes were feeling very dry from the flight and she wanted to take out her contact lenses. When she unpacked her cosmetic bag, she saw that the shampoo bottle she'd taken from Benoit's bag had come open. Luckily it was a rigid bottle, so only a small amount had leaked out. When she snapped the lid closed again, she smelled the scent from last night, but this time stronger. And again she felt a rush of arousal. Trying to ignore it, she wiped up the spot of shampoo with three fingers. As soon as she touched it, she knew something was different. It moved and bubbled and writhed against her finger. It would have tickled, but because she was again inexplicably and highly aroused, it felt as if someone had wrapped their lips around her fingers and was gently caressing them with their tongue. What was this, the pop-rocks of shampoo? It must be something experimental she'd grabbed. She hoped Benoit wouldn't be too upset. Which reminded her she owed him a call.

Suddenly very curious, she opened the shampoo bottle again, intending to pour a little into the palm of her hand and see how it lathered with a little water. But when she tried to stop the flow by righting the bottle, the shampoo kept flowing out. It now looked more like an elastic band, white and pearlescent with pale yellow streaks, snaking slowly out of the shampoo bottle. She set the bottle on the counter and tried to break the stream with her other hand, but it only stretched, and kept flowing over her skin all the while, giving her goosebumps. Meanwhile the shampoo hung in tendrils between the fingers of her other hand. She tried to shake it off in the sink, but it only jiggled and sloshed, hanging onto her hand like foamy slime. It was getting rapidly thicker, and now engulfed her entire hand.

She gasped. As the thick, viscous liquid seemed to expand around her hand, filling with pockets of foam and bubbles that spurted at times onto the surface like lather volcanoes, she felt as if it were squeezing her hand. The sensation was both firm like a massage and light and foamy like lather. It was impossible to understand, but it made her even more excited. She ran to the bathroom, then peeled off her clothes, marvelling at how the foam didn't seem to leave any residue on them at all. Once naked, she sat on the edge of the tub and put her clean, right hand to her pussy. It was dripping and hot. She was so used to stroking her hair with her left hand while she masturbated with her right that she did it automatically, realizing just too late that her left hand was buried in a growing mass of slimy foam.

She jerked her hand away, but some of the foam had already touched her hair, and it split apart from the mass on her hand with a squelching sound that made her squirm. And then something amazing happened. The foamy mass spread out like a thick shampoo over her hair, from roots to tips, without disturbing a single strand. Each hair on her head was individually coated with the substance, and she felt her head substantially heavier. Then it began to move. It felt like a thousand fingertips covering every inch of her head. Her hair lifted up in a mass and piled gently there. Unable to resist, Senko reached up with her right hand to see what it felt like. Every movement she made was translated into a thousand more within the foam, amplifying her caresses. At the same time, the foam massaged back to her hand. She closed her eyes and was overtake with the vision of her hands buried in a great swirling lather filled with many other hands and huge manes of gorgeous, perfect, densely lathered hair. Soon both hands were buried in a growing mass of foam on top of her head.

The feeling overtook her and she reached her right hand down between her legs again. The foam immediately covered her pussy, licking at it with viscous tendrils trailing foam and bubbles, covered in tiny tendrils, each pouring out thick shampoo and foam. She was coming faster than she wanted and desperately slipped two fingers into her vagina. The foam followed along and she screamed despite herself as a thousand tiny, foaming tongues licked her from the inside, swelling and pushing and thrusting within her along with her fingers. Meanwhile she felt as if a thousand hands scrubbed her piled up mass of lathery hair. It was too much. She came, and then came again before she had finished coming the first time. She fought to breathe for a moment, unsure if she was screaming in ecstasy or not, and then she came again.

And still she couldn't stop. The sweet, musky smell surged up again, and she brought her left hand out of her hair. The foam itself continued lathering and massaging, and she spread some of the foam on her hand onto her full breasts. The heaving lather licked and massaged and kneaded and caressed and teased her breasts and she opened her mouth in a silent gasp, feeling the massaging lather on her hair, breasts, and inside her vagina all at once. She came again. And she kept going, now digging her hand into the dense mass of lather between her breasts, up to her neck, then down over her belly, and then pushed her fingers deeper inside her with both hands' force. The foam seemed then like it would break through and fill her body, and she felt instead of fear a sense of joyful anticipation, like she wanted to become the foam or dissolve into it.

She came like she had never come before, nearly jumping into the air, and then something strange happened. Everywhere at once, between the foam and her body, there was a sort of jetting, hot liquid, like the feeling of Benoit coming inside her after making love for a long time and holding back. And she smelled cum. She smelled his cum. And when she looked down she could see streaks of cream-yellow fluid running in rivers through the lather and she knew somehow that it was his cum, but in prodigious, impossible quantities. And then all of that cum was flowing in the same direction, toward her vagina, and it seemed to be sucked inside her like water into a drain. The foam followed and somehow it all drew up inside her and she was completely clean and dry, even her hair, but with a huge, writhing, viscous, foamy thing inside her, and then it felt as if it were spinning, a vortex of bubbles and foam, and the feeling overwhelmed her, and as she came she lost consciousness for a few seconds.

When she came to, she was standing in the tub, which was about halfway full of the "shampoo" now. She stepped out and then felt something strange inside her. She reached gently into her vagina and pulled out a small, imperfect white sphere, hard but velvety to the touch, and covered with little patterns like a puffball mushroom. Still dazed, she sat it on the counter and tried to put her panties on, but nearly fell over from dizziness. Then she heard the door open and shut.

"Hey, Baia it seems has become glued to the beach. I am starving, though. Let's eat. Hey? Senko?"

Anastasia opened the bathroom door and saw Senko standing there unsteadily with her panties in her hand and laughed out loud. They had seen each other naked plenty of times at the gym and helping each other get changed after parties and such, so she didn't feel shy or awkward about it.

"What, are you drunk already? I thought you wanted to get some rest."

Senko stumbled to Anastasia and hung her nude body over her.

"Senko! Are you okay? What's going on?"

"I don't really know... I'm sorry... I think I... made a mistake... but it... was... so... good."

And then she was asleep, mouth hanging open over Anastaisa's shoulder. The tall woman shook her head in dismay, dragged Senko to the bed, and covered her with a blanket. She noticed a strange, musky smell in the air. It was familiar, like slightly dark earth and mint and heliotrope flowers. She had a good nose, and followed it to the bathroom. She had to look twice at the tub before she realized it seemed to be full of what looked like milk or yogurt. Instinctively, she reached out to touch it...

...TO BE CONTINUED...