The Effervescence Horizon Ch. 04

Story Info
Her secret lesbian crush succumbs in a soapy, sexy mess.
2.9k words
4.69
2.6k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - A Foamy Union

When Anastasia's finger touched the liquid that filled the tub, it all began to gently move, as if it were breathing, or as if a huge bubble were trying to rise from the surface but couldn't break through. She took a step back, alarmed, and then noticed the tickle on her finger where she had touched it. The substance somehow had coated her entire index finger, and she had the bizarre sensation that someone had gently enveloped the finger in their mouth and was gently sucking it, running their tongue along it. At the same time she noticed for the first time that an intoxicating scent filled the air. It reminded her of the old Pantene shampoo she used to use back in the '90s. She felt herself getting wet, her nipples hardening. Shaking her head, she walked over to the sink to wash off whatever was on her finger, but as soon as the water hit it, it began to sprout foam, and in a few seconds, the sink was overflowing.

"Fuck, what's this?!" she said.

She heard Senko moving around under the blanket in the other room. What had she brought with her? Or was this some kind of Hawaiian thing? Senko's miniature coma, the foam, the smell, her sudden arousal made; it all made her feel uneasy. Especially the arousal. She was not the kind of woman to succumb to excitement or pleasure unless she had a good reason to do so, and right now she didn't. Many beautiful, young men and women had tried to seduce her-or offered themselves to her-since she was a teenager, but while the idea of sleeping with them did indeed excite her most of the time, she only let herself act if she saw it benefitting her in the long run. But why was she even aroused right now? Something didn't make sense.

Then she saw that her whole left hand was coated in the substance, and that it was still sprouting foam, even though it was no longer in the water. She started to panic a little, thinking that it might be something dangerous or toxic, perhaps even a neurotoxin of some sort that as a side-effect caused sexual excitement. She quickly ran down her list of enemies in her mind, but nothing made sense. And then she suddenly had the urge to pee. This had always been a weakness she'd hated in herself. As soon as she got anxious, she always had to pee immediately. It had frustrated her plans so many times.

She pulled down her black bikini bottom with her right hand and sat on the toilet. As the stream of urine tinkled into the water, she instinctively adjusted her bikini top with her left hand, forgetting it was coated in the foaming substance, and then, as she was pulling her bottom back, she felt something strange. The substance had stuck to her bikini, and seemed to be spreading over it, somehow flowing between it and the surface of her left breast. She gasped as it reached her nipple. Foam and bubbling, soapy slime oozed out from under her bikini while the foam inside seemed to congeal over her areola, caressing and massaging.

The sensation was so overwhelming, and she was so shocked by what was happening, that she hadn't heard the door of the house open and shut.

"Anastasia!" Baia said with a tone of mock reprimand. "What's taking so long? Are you constipated or something, come on you can tell me." It hadn't been that long, and Baia had actually just come back to get a book from her bag to read on the beach. She just liked teasing her serious friend.

Anastasia wasn't sure how to respond.

"No, no, I'll be out in a moment."

But Baia was a perceptive woman and immediately sensed something wrong in Anastasia's tone. She was also a strong woman who did what she wanted and rarely doubted herself, and so she walked straight into the bathroom and found Anastasia sitting on the toilet, foam oozing out of the left side of her bikini, and a look of anguished pleasure on her face.

Baia burst out laughing, just as Anastasia had when she saw Senko standing in the bathroom not long before.

"Dios santo, what on earth are you doing? Is this some weird Georgian bath or something?"

When she said "bath," she glanced automatically over at the tub and saw it was filled with a white substance. She did a double take, realizing that it seemed to be bubbling or heaving.

"Anastasia, what's that?! Are you going to tell me what's going on here? And by the way, why is Senko passed out in bed?"

Baia walked over to the tub and was going to touch it, but Anastasia yelled out,

"No, wait. Don't touch it. I... I think it might be dangerous."

Baia spun around. "What? Dangerous. What do you mean?"

"No... I mean... I don't know, but I can't get it off my hand, and when I touched my bra..." She gestured to her breast, and then jerked her torso forward with a gasp as the substance seemed to suddenly suck on her nipples, tickling it with tiny bubbles that swirled all around it.

"Girl, what's wrong with you!?" Baia said, starting to worry.

Anastasia let out a long moan, her eyes rolling up in her head, and then whispered, "Help me get it off, Baia, I don't like this."

Baia walked over to her. "Well first of all, let's lose the bikini, right?"

Baia took a towel from the rack as Anastasia unfasted her bikini with her right hand, holding her left arm carefully off to the side. Her perfectly shaped breasts fell slightly, the left one covered in a bubbling mass of foam and viscous, soapy fluid.

Now Baia took a step back. "Damn! That is weird. What is it?"

Anastasia looked at her as if through a fog, then her eyes cleared and she snatched the towell from Baia and tried to wipe off her breast. The towell quickly became saturated and heavy, and part of it fell down into her lap. She tried to pull it away, but it was too late. The lathering foam quickly covered her crotch, and she felt it caress and unfold her labia, mix with her now abundant juices, and then enter her. She fell off the toilet and onto her knees, palms flat on the tile floor, arms shaking, breath ragged.

Baia saw the foam engulfing Anastasia's rear end, saw the intense look in Anastasia's eyes, and began to breathe in a seductive perfume of lilac and sweet sweat and something else that made her nose tingle. And she felt the anxiety slip away, giving way instead to excitement. She had always thought Anastasia was beautiful and while she sometimes joked about it or teased her about having a fling or something, the truth was the idea truly turned her on. Truth be told, she really had never felt that way about any other woman. There was something about how serious and self-confident Anastasia was that made her want to push her out of her comfort zone, and for whatever reason this thought always led to an image of some sexual act. And now Anastasia really was outside of her comfort zone. Not to mention on all fours in front of Baia, naked, wracked by ecstasy, and begging for help.

Baia had the idea to rinse off the foam. She would be a hero for Anastasia, and could almost trick herself into believing she did it out of altruism, while in fact she was hoping the moaning, prostrate woman would be grateful for her quick thinking and let down her defenses long enough for Baia to nudge her with soft caresses toward some mutual petting. Anastasia's moaning made it seem that it would be easy to do this, and for a moment Baia hesitated, wondering again why Anastasia would be moaning in pleasure but also warning of danger. But she wasn't one sit around and weigh the options-she hadn't written her way to the top of her field by anguishing over every word, after all-and so she shook off her growing list of questions, and ran to the shower stall and grabbed the shower attachment. Aiming it into the stall, she turned on the hot water and waited a moment. She didn't want to shock Anastasia with freezing water, potentially turning her off and ruining the budding plan. When the water started to get too hot, she turned the cold water up a bit, and turned the nozzle to the strongest setting, and aimed it across the bathroom at Anastasia.

The water pressure was strong, and it was easy to aim the stream the four or five feet necessary to reach Anastasia's rear end. But as soon as the water touched the foam coating her there, bubbles exploded out, and the mass of lather swelled in size, oozing down her legs and pooling on the floor. Baia immediately turned off the water, realizing that she had certainly not saved the day. At least not yet. A more careful approach was necessary. She needed a better look, so she went over and knelt next to Anastasia. As she approached, she saw the lathering foam that now enclosed her friend from knees to shoulders pulsed, slowly squeezing and releasing her naked body, It also seemed to be flowing. The outside surface seemed to be emerging out from where the foam touched her skin, and though the substance seemed to be made of swirling swells of foam, it all seemed to move as a whole toward Anastasia's head, where it was sucked back down against her skin. Inside it must have felt like it was endlessly flowing down over her body.

Baia shuddered at the thought and brushed Anastasia's wavy, brown hair away from her face. Her gray iries were half-hidden behind her upper lids and her eyes showed mostly white. A bit of drool gathered in the corner of her mouth, which twitched a little, as if she had fallen asleep with the intention of saying something. She seemed to be trembling slightly, too. Baia felt herself getting even more wet. Getting closer to the substance didn't help her at all to know what to do. The towell hadn't worked, and neither had water. She might be able to scoop it away with her, she thought.

"Anastasia, I'm going to try to get it off with my hand, ok?"

Anastasia moaned, but the sound clearly had nothing to do with Baia's question.

Baia reached out toward Anastasia's lower back and immersed her hand in the foaming mass. It engulfed her arms past her elbows, and she started to understand better what was happening to Anastasia. Empathy requires physical closeness, she thought and smiled wryly. Shifting her wait and clenching her thighs tightly together as she felt herself growing uncomfortably wet there, she interlaced her fingers inside the foam and tried to scoop the foam back over Anastasia's butt. The foam shifted around her arms without decreasing in volume. However, inside was anything but static. As Baia moved her arms like that, two things happened. First, she felt the many textures of the foam moving independently and sensually around fingers and hands, licking at her wrists and squeezing her forearms. She had never thought it possible, but now it seems that if this went on a few moments longer she might cum just from the intensity of the sensation on her arms. "Armgasm," she thought, but when she opened her mouth to laugh she instead sighed breathily despite herself. The second thing that happened was that her movements were amplified against Anastasia's body. Emerging again from the fog of an orgasm that had momentarily blasted her consciousness to pieces, she now realized that Baia's hands were inside the foam, causing it to rub against her lower back and ass in a long, strong wave. It was an incredibly powerful sensation and she let out a moan that started as a low creak then gradually rose to a tenor hum and then ascended quickly to a short breathy squeal.

This moan was the sexiest thing Baia had ever heard. It also came in response to the movements of her own hands against Anastasia's body. This sent Baia over the edge and also gave her what she took as a sign that sexual escalation would be consensual at this point. She unlaced her fingers, still inside the foam, and moved one hand through what seemed to be a mass of slimy, soapy forms ranging from baloonlike to light and bubbly foam. The image of the inside of her pussy as she felt it while masturbating flashed through her head, and then she found her fingers grazing Anastasia's pussy. The foam seemed to suck her fingers in and Anastasia gave a short but intense cry, somewhere between shouting and moaning. Baia shifted around to position herself on her knees directly behind Anastasia, and rotated her wrist so that the hand whose two fingers were now gently moving in and out of the foam-filled vagina was now palm down. She curled her fingertips down toward the G-spot, and began to gently move her hand up and down. Spurts of fluid streamed against her hand inside the foam and Anastasia let out another long moan. She seemed to be cumming and squirting inside the foam, against Baia's fingers. And she didn't stop. Baia moved her hand more strongly and rapidly now. The movements made a squishy, squelching and there was also deep within that a sound like a spurting spray, like a lawn sprinkler in slow motion.

The squirting sensation didn't stop, even as Baia went faster and harder and Anastasia's moans were louder and louder, and punctuated with hoarse squeals and gasps. And she kept gushing into Baia's hand. Baia reached with her hand through the foam to feel Anastasia's breasts. They fell straight down, hard nipples engulfed in an eddying torrent of creamy slime and bubbles that occasionally dripped into a growing puddle of a thick soapy substance on the floor beneath them. Baia lightly moved her hand back and forth across Anastasia's chest, teasing the nipples. Then she engulfed the left breast in her palm and felt how the substance began to massage and squeeze the breast around her fingers and between her palm and the skin. All the while she kept fingering Anastasia, and Anastasia kept squirting into her hand. Enraptured by the smells, the sounds, the foamy sensations, and the ecstasy Anastasia emanaged, Baia still couldn't believe it was possible to come that much. She would run out of fluid in her body. But it seemed endless.

Baia leaned a little further in to hold Anastasia's right breast, and her white bikini top dipped for a moment into the foam. The substance coated her bra, as it had Anastasia's and oozed underneath. Both breasts were engulfed in a soapy slime that bubbled and sethed, especially around the nipples. It was too much, and without a second thought she reached down inside her bikini bottom and slipped the middle and ring fingers of her foam-covered hand into her dripping, wet vagina. A sheath of lathering, viscous shampoo engulfed her fingers and begin to twirl within her. She had never felt anything like it and after a moment pulled her fingers out, her body starting to shake. But the sheath of lather inside her filled back up immediately, and continued to spin within her. She felt an intense orgasm building up within her and then it came gushing out. She always had found squirting a natural expression of her sexual pleasure, but this was a torrential river of cum. She felt it was being sucked out of her, drawn into the foam.

She let her body weight collapse against Anastasia's much larger body, which then collapsed belly first, knees and palms sliding outward, because the slimy puddle had finally reached them. Now Anastasia was face down in the puddle and Baia was face down on her back. Baia made an effort and lift her body up, bending at the knees. Anastasia struggled to get onto her back and then looked wide-eyed at Baia, as if to say.

"Why am I don't this?"

Baia lowered her body to sit on Anastasia's thighs. Both of their waists were now immersed and joined in foam. The slimy, soapy substance on the floor now coated Anastasia's breasts, instead of the more voluminous foam, and Baia reached down and caressed them, spreading the substance. It began to build again in body, reaching up Baia's arms and mingling with the seething foam on her own chest. Her bikini was still on, but the foam was under it and seeping into its fibers so it made no difference. Out of some instinct, Baia began to gently rub her bottom gently up and down against Anastasia, and immediately the foam reacted. All of the substance around their wastes gathered into a tube whose two ends were buried deep within their vaginas. The form rotated gradually and pulsed, growing slightly larger and smaller as if breathing. Then they both came again, almost gently this time, but again with tremendous jets of fluid that seemed to be sucked up by the foam. The soapy thing connecting them grew translucent in places and swelled a little. They kept coming until it suddenly burst open, exploding in a huge bubble of foam and lather that covered their bodies up to their chins..

Then the bathroom door opened and Senko stood there naked, one hand unconsciously between her legs, the other at her mouth.

... TO BE CONTINUED...