The Effervescence Horizon Ch. 06

Story Info
Senko joins her friends, up to their necks in lather.
1.7k words
5
2.3k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Up to their necks in it

The bathroom door opened and Senko stood there naked, one hand at her mouth, as she stared at the enormous, billowing mass of lathering foam in the center of the bathroom. She inhaled quickly and bit her finger when she noticed Anastasia's and Baia's heads emerging from the foam. Both women's faces were wreathed in hair that seemed to dance, covered in lather, on their heads, as if it was washing itself. Both women's eyes were rolled up and showed only white. Both women were moaning deeply.

Senko experienced a strange reaction in herself. She was both aware that she should be shocked, worried, even panicked, about what she saw before her, and aware that she actually failed to feel any of these things. Instead, what she felt was the deep, erotic intoxication of a scent of chamelia flowers and something like 90's Pantene shampoo. And she felt herself getting inexorably wet, again. In fact, she found her hand had unconsciously reached between her legs and was caressing open her labia, and now feeling the slippery wetness inside. And she remembered the feeling of the foam inside her. She took a shaky step forward, then another and another, until she was standing before a wall of seething lather. And she reached out and touched the lather with both hands, gently, and then gasping as tendrils of silky, soapy liquid streamed up her harm, followed by viscous tentacles wreathed in tiny, dripping bubbles. They reached her breasts, began to knead them, tickle her nipples, just as they had before, as if the foam remembered her and was greeting her. She felt this was true, somehow, without a doubt. Then some of the lather reached up around the nape of her neck and penetrated her hair, coating it again with layers of thick, creamy lather and billowing suds, while the rest of it engulfed her torso. Then her groin was enfolded in the dense foam and immediately it was inside her again, and she felt it pull her forward, drawing her into the great mass before. The last thing she saw before she was completely engulfed was the evening sun's light streaming through the window over the tub and bringing out iridescent, ghostly rainbows across the surface of the foam, like the dancing hints of rainbow on the surface of large soap bubbles. And then she was in.

---

Anastasia and Baia had always teased Senko about being sexually unimaginative. This was in part their way of recognizing Senko's reluctance to join in sharing their intimate exploits, which were usually very explicit. They would have liked her to join in. Baia in particular would have liked it. They also respected her, and their way of showing it-again, especially Baia's-was to make fun of her. While they jokingly criticized her lack of experience or her conversational decorum, they tacitly let her know that they accepted her choice to keep her sex life to herself and wouldn't press-only try to get under her skin a little. The truth was that they were not far off the mark. She was uncomfortable talking about such things, even with her best friends, and while she certainly had experience with positions other than missionary, and didn't always make love in bed, she really only regularly had sex in one of two positions, including missionary, and, well, to be honest, had probably made love outside of a bed only a handful of times, and every time found herself wishing she hadn't in the end.

What they hadn't guessed-and until their encounter with the strange substance she'd brought with her, would probably never have been very likely to guess either-was that she had a serious hair fetish, and sometimes masturbated while editing close-up photographs of hair for her work. She wasn't entirely sure if this would qualify as some kind of edgy kink, or whether it would somehow reinforce their jokes about her lack of erotic creativity or serve as another target for Baia, who liked to pick on Senko in her version of the deep manly voice of a commercial voiceover artist praising Senko's "mild vanilla flavor." So she kept quiet about it, and in reality not only felt safe this way, but also found that her "personal hair sessions," as she called them to herself, were all the more enjoyable because of their secrecy; knowing that no one else knew about this, she thought, excited her and enhanced her experience.

But that afternoon in the beach house's bathroom, whatever any of them had thought about their own or one another's sexuality was about to be shattered and recast into something altogether different. After her experiences with the substance earlier, Senko thought she had some idea what to expect as she approached her two foam-engulged friends. She was wrong. This time was different. Not only was it now covering her whole body up to her neck instantly, but it also seemed much more clearly to be touching her. Something about the feeling was instantly familiar, and it only took one more instant to realize that the foamy lather churning and pushing against her body did so with the same feeling as a human hand.

Senko wasn't aware what had just happened between Baia and Anastasia, but in fact the substance had by now learned from her own movements as well as theirs, and was able to reproduce those movements when it wanted. As she stood there, frozen in ecstasy as the foam cupped and massaged her breasts, wriggled over her nipples, and thrust deep inside her welcoming pussy, and already on the verge of cumming again, she repeated the last two words she had thoughts once more: "when it wanted." How had she come to see the contents of a shampoo bottle as a living, thinking thing? After all, it was only mimicking the world around it. It must have some kind of amazing motor memory, but that didn't necessarily include anything like the emotions and will-power that go into "wanting" something. Despite this logic, she still couldn't get rid of the feeling-now that she thought about it-that the stuff was alive and self-conscious. Intentional. As she thought this, the viscous, slimy tentacle of soapy, bubbling lather that was pulsing within her curled and found her G-Spot. She screamed and trembled and came. She had never squirted before the strange explosion of what seemed to impossibly be Benoit's cum before she'd passed out. But she did seem to be squirting, she realized, now. Squirting again, or was it something different? Between her legs and around her hips, the thick, almost gelatinous lather loosened its hold, and a stream of billowing froth and foam gushed from her pussy. It seems she was squirting, and that her juices mixed with the lather that was already pumping and turning inside her, creating more foam. She somehow was still squirting, probably 20 seconds already now, but something about reaching down through the viscous tissues of lather to touch her pussy, and finding a thick, creamy foam pouring out, brought her close to a second orgasm. She reached her other hand down now, and cupped them both to collect a mass of this thick, luscious foam, then rubbed again against her pussy. The sensation was incredible, the silkiest, smoothest thing she'd ever felt, yet also full of texture and velvety friction from the millions of tiny bubbles that popped and were replaced every second.

Taking her by surprise just as she started to come a second time, still without ever having stopped squirting, the substance began sliding through her hair like the fingers of a hand and massaging her scalp. It had saturated her hair soon after she entered, but now, just as she was beginning to come, it focused there. She came so hard that she blacked out again, though only for a second or two this time. And on returning awake, she became conscious of Anastasia and Baia before her-two heads floating on a sea of lather. Each seemed to be constantly coming close to orgasms, and at times reaching them, but at the same time able to maintain a little more self-control than Senko for the moment. The cost of this self-control, it seemed, was their sense of vision, for both women had their eyes firmly shut.

"Baia! Anastasia! Open your eyes!" She shouted, her voice trailing off in squeaks and moans as she came again.

Anastasia opened her eyes first, reluctantly, as if walking out of a dark movie theater into the noon sun.

"Sennnnnnko," Anastasia moaned, "This izzzzzzzzzz..." and then trailed off, closing her eyes again.

"Stacy, Stacy, wakey, wakey!" Senko chanted in a sing-song voice.

At this Anastasia opened her eyes more rapidly. She despised the nickname "Stacy," and would frigidly destroy anyone who used it with her. Senko knew better, and would never, and so it was the surprise of hearing her say it that woke Anastasia more fully.

"What is this stuffy?" Anastasia asked. "Where the fuck did it come from? Are we ok? Is this ok? I can't... oh god.. Oh my god... I..."

Anastasia trailed off into another convulsive orgasm, and then shook her head as if to be rid of a terrible idea and looked again at Senko with wide eyes, obviously having forgotten what she was saying before.

"I don't really know what it is... but I think it's something Benoit was working on in his... in his..." She broke off, racked by another soul-wrenching orgasm, then tried to continue.

"In his... in his lab. I took it from his bag because I ran out of my shampoo. And now look. Anastasia, look at us! I would say I'm sorry, but... I mean... I feel different... and I like it. I like... I... Oh.. ohhhhhh... Ahhh... ommmm... ammmm... ooooo... ayyyyyyy... nnnnnn... nnnn... nn... oh... ohhhhhh... eeeeee... EEEEE... oh... wow... sorry... I... ummm... Wait, what was I saying? Right. I like it. I want more."

Anastasia seemed unable to form any more words. Senko looked at Baia, who seemed to be having a wonderful nightmare.

Senko went on, "I want to go all the way in. Come with me Anastasia. I don't want to go alone."

Anastasia nodded and Senko reached her hands out before her, and found that her friend had done the same. They grasped one another's hands.

Senko counted down, "three, two, one!"

They both took deep breaths and plunged down.

TO BE CONTINUED...