All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 04 Ch. 27-28'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. Nice big "all or nothin" conclusion to the Dragon adventure.

5 Stars and I cannot wait for the next installment.

scottishbloodscottishbloodalmost 2 years ago

I binge read all the series a couple of days ago, and I became ecstatic when I realized the uploads for the series were recent. This is the 1st chapter I've read since I caught up. I'm loving your storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic as usual. Great job. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The was dope, definitely 5stars. Keep it up and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow! dope. my meat was trembling with passion, i wish i was this cool in real life, sadly *sigh* the women dont pay much attention to me on account of me neo nazi ideologies and my pungent smell of onions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, you are a terrific writer. Really hope you finish it, can't wait to hear what happens next 😁

sweetone66sweetone66almost 2 years ago

Kudos for an exciting chapter... hope the next one is a little more peaceful for our intrepid group!!! Can't wait for the next submission!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...