All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 05 Ch. 21-22'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finally action. About time.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khan5 months ago

Thanks for the update!

Hopefully Corec finds out about that army before it's at his doorstep. And poor Yassi. Hope she can get some help soon, as I doubt her parents were sent without being ensnared as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for another great chapter!

Teacher44Teacher444 months ago

I have just spent the las two weeks reading this from Book 1 Chapter 1 until now. This is freaking awesome.

Homer21stCHomer21stC4 months ago

Like Teacher44, I started at book one and read your entire story, to date. It’s an excellent tale with good subplots complementing the primary story. I’m looking forward to the continuing adventures of Warden Corec Tarwen.

cliqueggecliquegge4 months ago

Like a number of readers before me have commented - I have just binge read the series and I am loving it - a great story line - I cant wait for the continuing chapters - thank you for writing and entertaining us.

zmaybezmaybe4 months ago

fun story, but will the author finish it or is book 5 chapter 22 the end of it? Is the story availsble some where else? I see book 1 is on amazon, are the rest going to be also?

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritas4 months agoAuthor

re: zmaybe

Yes, the story is still going. I post two chapters here roughly every six weeks. My Patreon tends to be about three to six chapters ahead of that. I do intend to publish the other books on Amazon at some point, but for the Amazon version I do several more rounds of editing, so it takes longer. I hope to take a break between Books 5 and 6 to get caught up on that editing, so maybe there'll be more Amazon releases soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...