The Eldritch Realms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm no expert about this," I admitted. "But as far as I understand, the conflict is pretty old, dating back a century ago when Acacia and Maluscia were formed. Acacia was much larger back then."

"Before the war a decade ago, right?" Nana interjected.

"Yeah. It's not clear who started first, but the human-dominated Acacia and elven-dominated Maluscia began invading each other for decades, ending in a tense peace treaty. Since then, Acacia's leadership has mellowed a bit--that they were ravaged during the war and had lots of their noblemen rebelling and their territory taken away to form new nations certainly helped--but Maluscia is still aggressive against anyone who stands against their expansions."

"So, politics."

"Politics."

We passed through Acacian territory quickly. As night fell, we made camp near the border between Acacia and the Baroque States. We created a camp fire after purchasing some meats and vegetables. "How have the trip been so far?" I asked Nana.

"It's been great," Nana said, chewing her meat. "Though, if you want it to be better ...." She groped her thighs sensually. Cassy grinned, but Eliza stared at her with a cold gaze.

"No."

"You're still no fun," Nana said with another smirk. She yawned. "Ah, I'm sleeping first if that's alright."

"Yeah, sure," I said, planning our trip to Tallora tomorrow. It was a major tourist and merchantile city for the Baroque States. Nana went to her tent. "Alright, now I-"

From my tent my communication orb glowed. I carefully activated it--there was a transmission from Caitlyn. "Robin. I left this message in the hopes that you are reading this immediately. Avoid the Baroque States at all costs. There has been large scale uprisings by Eris' cultists in several large cities. We're still figuring out what to do. I repeat: avoid the Baroque States at all costs."

The message ended there. "They're getting bolder," Cassy remarked grimly. "Will the Baroque States be okay?"

"The Baroque States may have fanatical leaders, but they aren't a bunch of morons. Plus, their holy magic is the anathema to the cultists' dark magic. They'll endure just fine," I said. "Well, until things do calm down, let's stay out of trouble. Cassy, you go to Nana's tent. Eliza, with me." I took one of the uneaten cucumbers and hid it in my pocket.

Powerful defensive glyphs and silence spells were cast over our encampment. Eliza entered the tent as I took off my armor. "Eliza, why did you threaten the elves in the bar?" I asked calmly.

"They were mocking you, Master."

"Did I tell you to retaliate?"

"No, Master." Eliza bowed her head.

"You acted on your own and see where it landed us. You must be punished," I said with a lustful smile. "Strip, kneel, hands behind your head."

"Yes, Master." Eliza immediately took off all her clothes and knelt, her legs apart. I took a moment to feast my eyes upon her lean, black body. Her tits, though small, boasted perky nipples. Her pussy was always cleanly shaved. Her small buttocks were firm and her asshole was tight. I pulled the cucumber out while I took out my cock.

"Shove this inside your pussy," I ordered.

"Y-yes, Master," Eliza said after a few seconds of hesitation. For all her eagerness to serve, she was nowhere as kinky as Cassy was. She began masturbating with the cucumber, half of it buried inside her pussy. I slapped her face with my cock a couple times before I inserted it inside her gaping mouth. "Deeper, slut!" I barked. "I want that cucumber fully inside you!"

"Yesh Mastah!" Eliza's voice was muffled by my cock. Her tongue twirled around my cock whilst her hand pushed the cucumber deeper inside her pussy. I pulled out my cock.

"On all fours!"

With the cucumber still planted deep in her cunt, Eliza assumed a humiliating doggy position. After slapping her ass a few times, I spat on my fingers and lubed her tight asshole. Eliza squaled when I pushed my cock inside her narrow, rarely used asshole. "What are you, Eliza?" I asked as I groped her buttcheeks whilst her ass hugged my cock.

"Ah--I'm your slut, Master! I'm your private whore! I'm your personal fucktoy!" Eliza moaned.

"That's right. And bad sluts need to be disciplined!" I said. "What's your body for, slut?"

"M-my mouth--ah! My mouth is to suck and lick your cock, Master! My tits are for you to play with, my pussy and asshole for you to fuck--ah!" Eliza's body trembled as she came. The cucumber nearly slipped out, but I pushed it back. My cock was fully inside Eliza's ass, enjoying the warmth and tightness of it. "E-even my hands and feet are to please you!"

I ejaculated inside Eliza's ass. The dark elf squirmed as her body took shot after shot of my sperm. When I pulled out, my sperm was flowing out of her ass. I took the cucumber, wet from her pussy juices, and shoved it inside her ass, allowing my sperm to stick on it.

"Here, eat it," I ordered Eliza. She chewed and swallowed the cucumber, dirtied by her pussy, her ass, and my sperm without much complaint. "I take it you have learned your lesson to not be too rash, yes?"

"Yes, Master. I have learned my lesson." I pat her head, making her smile.

We both rested. But some hours later, the sounds of galloping horses and footmen stomping the ground woke us up. "What was that?" Eliza murmured.

"Wear your armour," I whispered back as I wore mine and took my black sword. We got out silently alongside Cassy and Nana.

It was an army of Eris' cultists, and they were no disorganized rabble that we had encountered previously. They wore mail and plate armor and armed themselves with pikes. Their orcs were noticably larger than the ones I fought in Minaria. More strangely, a contigent of wood elves assisted them.

"What are you doing here, civilians? We told you to evacuate!"

I instinctively raised my sword. The woman speaking to us from behind raised hers and we nearly clashed. "Karl? Wha--oh, oh no."

The woman took off her helmet. She was well-built and somewhat buxom. Her sharp eyes looked at me. "... you're an Inquisitor, aren't you?" I asked. "I'm quite sure we're still in Acacia."

"Blame Acacian lords for their pathetic response to Eris' cultists," she said. "Ah, but where are my manners? I'm Inquisitor Gwen of the Baroque States."

"I'm Robin from Phantasma."

Her gaze felt as if she were penetrating my soul. "You can fight, can't you? Can you lend us a hand?"

"Well ...." I explained our escort mission to her quickly.

"Don't worry, I'll talk it out with Karl," she said. "Old buddy from the war. Eris' cultists are attacking Tallora in the Baroque States. If it does fall, trade lines could be disrupted. We are woefully underpowered and outnumbered. Every man counts."

"I'd like to help," I said. "But ...." I glanced at Nana. What if she were badly harmed, or worse, killed?

"Alright, let's go, Robin," Nana said. "Don't worry about me. I don't become a Knight of the Dragon Order by sitting around."

We were hurried to Tallora. It was a beautiful city of white marble with grand towers and a strong wall. But it was a city at war: its streets were almost empty of civilians, and those who remained were being quickly harried off to the west. A small number of knights from the Baroque States, in their heavy armor, stood almost motionless atop the thin wall. An even smaller number of Inquisitors stood alongside them. And finally there was some militiamen with pikes and bows of yew.

Whilst Cassy was sent to the healing corps, Eliza and Nana were held back in reserve. I stood with Inquisitor Gwen on the walls. Formidable mages like us in Tallora were few in number. The Sun shines strongly upon the men, and they clasped their hands together in a prayer.

"Not praying?" Inquisitor Gwen asked.

"I've never believed in gods, so no. Sorry."

"Don't worry, me neither."

"What?"

Inquisitor Gwen coughed. "Until the Lord of Light himself blasts the hell out of Eris' cults, I'm not worshipping him, if you get what I mean," she said. "Best stick to swords and magic."

"What's the strategy?" I asked.

"I've called reinforcements from the west. We'll be engaging the cultists in a fighting retreat until they arrive."

"Just in case you aren't aware, they have a good number of wood elves with them," I warned. "So we're up against some really good archers."

"Don't worry, I'm aware of that," she replied. "Though it is rather strange. Maluscian elves tend to be isolationist."

The army of cultists and orcs arrived a few hours later. Trumpets were sounded, drums were banged, and the battle was joined.

Storms of arrows were exchanged first as elven archers duelled the Church's bowmen. Magical bolts bounced harmlessly off the layer of magical shielding. Rocks were hurled from catapults. The shield was breached and enemy siege towers rushed forward.

I gathered a good amount of mana on my hand before releasing an explosive blast, damaging one of the siege towers. Inquisitor Gwen was running around, shouting orders and deploying blasts of divine magic. Yet the weak gate could not sustain the battering rams and the archers were too few to ward off the siege towers. Orcs poured onto the wall, where I drew my black blade and began fighting them in hand-to-hand fights. Spears were thrown, shields splintered, but the orcs were too many. Chaos reigned supreme as each knight and militiamen duelled the cultists and orcs with axes and swords. Elven arrows peppered us from afar, forcing us to withdraw to the city itself.

In the city plaza more fighting raged. Nana and Eliza joined me at last as we defended one of its corridors. "Nana!" Eliza shouted. The Seresian woman nodded. They raised their hands together, producing a great whirlwind enhanced with thunder, sweeping away a line of orcs. I released a crescent energy disk, destroying some more.

"Damn, we make a good trio, don't we?" Nana commented. Her hands turned into sharp dragon claws. Nana stood next to her with her twin short swords drawn.

"Focus, there are still a lot of them!" I shouted.

A flash of light blinded us. The cultists all fell down to their knees in a twisted prayer. Jessica descended again, this time bathed in a strange energy glow. "Robin!"

"Yeah, yeah," I barked. "I know the drill. It won't be any different from last time!"

She dashed forward and we locked blades. "Grh!" I grunted. Her strength was much more greater than before. A pale, yellow-ish mist filled the plaza.

"The faithful empowers me, Robin!" Jessica shouted. My legs already felt feeble as she forced more of her strength unto her blade. I stunned her with a lust spell before kicking her in the guts. But she raised again almost effortlessly.

"Grah!" She conjured a beam of green light. I gathered my mana and launched a counter beam.

"Not enough, Robin!" Jessica roared. Her beam drew closer as mine began to wither.

"You're not the only one who can draw outside power!" Eliza shouted as she raised her fist. I could feel both Eliza and Cassy's strength flowing in my veins. I began to push back. A number of cultists attempted to attack a dormant Eliza, but Nana repelled them.

Our spells locked in a perpetual stalemate at the centre, neither of us willing to give in. Arcs of arcane lightning began to spark off. I breathed as much air as I could for my body started to give in. "Give--grrh--up!" Jessica grunted.

I felt it. I felt a silent pool of strange power deep within me. I clenched my teeth and tapped into that power. A fresh surge of strength filled me. In a split second, my spell triumphed, resulting in a great explosion that wounded Jessica, shoving her towards the cold ground.

A dark mist appeared around me. As if guided by an unknown force, I pointed my finger at Jessica and made several slashing moves. Jessica wailed in pain as slash wounds emerged on her body. My finger thrusted forward, and her head flew off.

"What ... what was that?" I whispered to myself as soon as the battle was over. It was eldritch magic. I didn't know how I knew, but I knew: it was eldritch magic. I fell to my knees, my body strained to its limits.

"Master!" Eliza supported my body. I glanced at the battlefield: reinforcements had arrived. Waves of knights charged into combat, decimating the cultists. I limped away to the rear. Cassy rushed to my aid. She healed me quickly and I tried to rejoin the battle.

But the battle was over. The cultists' forces fell down one by one with their Angel gone. Nana, Eliza, and I helped bury the dead whilst Cassy continued to assist healing the wounded. That night we rested in temporary camps the Baroque States' army set up.

Of course, Caitlyn raged the next day. "I received a report from Inquisitor Gwen commending a certain man with a black sword, a certain healer, a certain dark elf assassin, and a certain Seresian woman for their part in battle ... normally I'd hand out medals for this," she said via our communication orb. "But I'm very, very sure I told you not to put Nana in any danger whatsoever."

"Err, we were dragged into this. I swear."

"Yup!" Nana added.

Caitlyn sighed. "Whatever the case, it's not safe to travel like that anymore--and your father agrees, Nana. Seira and Anna are flying via airship to the Baroque States this afternoon. You'll go back to Phantasma via that same airship."

"Alright then." Nana breathed a sigh of disappointment.

The airship came some time later and we boarded it. A couple hours later, as night fell in Phantasma, Nana spent a final night in my house. Dinner was served.

"Well, it was rather anti-climatic, wasn't it?" I noted.

"Yeah, what a shame our trip had to be cut off so abruptly," Nana sighed. "But hey, I had fun. Though it could definitely have gone far better."

"What are you going to do after this?" Cassy asked.

"Probably returning to our embassy in Tar Cavel. After that, well, it's back to the usual boring life, I suppose."

I bit my tongue as I finished my meal and placed my cutlery down. "Nana, would you want to have sex with me?" I asked. Three pairs of eyes turned at me.

"I was pretty sure I asked and you turned me down."

"Yes, I did. But you fought and helped me and those I hold dear, even though you have no obligation to. I can respect that. So orders be damned--I have broken one, anyway, so what is another broken order?" I laughed a bit.

"After bath?"

"After bath."

Nana smirked and nodded. Eliza and Cassy exchanged short stares with each other as their lips formed grins. After cleaning ourselves, I showed Nana our sex room.

Though we often had sex in our bedrooms, living room, bathroom--hell, sometimes the kitchen too, the sex room was by far the most suitable. It was large, even larger than the master bedroom. It had pillories, whips, toys, a massive bed, ropes, and many others in cupboards.

"Whoa, this room does really reek of sex," Nana commented. She wore only a pair of plain, white panties paired with white bra.

"We don't clean this one often enough, I suppose."

The wooden doors open. "We do clean this one often, Master. It's just that we fuck so often that the smell of sex persists," Cassy said, slightly irate. She and Eliza were completely naked.

"Here to watch, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," Cassy said. "Can we?"

"Of course. You don't mind, do you, Nana?"

"Nope." Nana undressed me and herself rather quickly. We took to bed. Nana laid on the soft bed and opened her legs.

Two of my fingers went inside her cunt whilst we kissed. Our tongues explored deep inside each other's mouths. Nana's soft hand jerked my cock off. Her pussy became wetter and wetter as I flicked her clitoris with my thumb.

"Come on now, I want to taste your pussy," I said. We assumed a sixty-nine position with me on top. My tongue explored her wet cunt ferociously. Nana gave me a fantastic blowjob, her mouth gradually taking in more and more of my cock until most of it was in her throat. Her tongue wrapped around my cock very skilfully.

"Grrh!" we both grunted. I ejaculated into Nana's mouth as she climaxed.

As I sat on the bed, Nana threw herself at me. "Let's see how well you can destroy this pussy," Nana said.

"Is that a taunt?" I seized Nana's hips while she circled her hands around me. I drove my cock upwards, breaching her pussy.

"Oh shit!" Nana moaned as she moved up and down, slamming herself against my cock even as I thrusted upwards to meet her. Her pussy was definitely rather loose, but it was still comfortable enough for me. Our sweat and juices began to stain the bed sheets.

"You--ah--manwhore!" Nana said. "You're fucking a girl in front of your sluts, you know. Aren't you afraid they'll get jealous?" She leaned closer to me, rubbing her tits against my chest. I glanced and saw Eliza and Cassy masturbating.

"Hush. Good girls don't speak that way," I taunted back as I stretched the deepest part of her cunt. "Well, assuming you're a good girl and not a cock-addicted whore."

We were so immersed in pleasure neither of us bothered to trade banters. Our bodies almost melded into one as my cock penetrated her pussy mercilessly. Her wet cunt accomodated my cock pretty handily as I thrust a final time.

"Aaah!" Nana moaned as I filled her womb with my semen. She stood up with trembling legs, my cum dripping from her pussy. Eliza and Cassy approached.

"Master ... can we share in the fun?" Cassy asked.

"Ooh, I want to try being fucked with a strap-on."

I whispered to Cassy to wear a strap-on. Cassy did so and laid on the bed. "Do you use strap-ons often?" Nana asked Eliza.

"No, not really," Eliza replied.

Nana immediately rode Cassy's strap-on. "Ah! Damn, this thing is pretty big too!"

I bent Nana over and spat on her puffy asshole. "Mind if I use this hole, Nana?" I asked.

"Of course not. Feel free."

I pushed my cock into her experienced asshole, making her squeal with delight. "Fuck! Use me! Use my holes!" Eliza shoved her pussy at Nana's mouth.

"That ought to shut her up for a while," Eliza remarked naughtily. "Shit! This slut's good at licking!"

There was no sound except for loud moaning and groaning as Eliza, Cassy, and I assaulted all of Nana's three holes. Her ass swallowed my cock handily while her pussy accomodated Cassy's large, double-ended, strap-on. Eliza, with her hand still on Nana's head, drew her tongue deeper into her pussy. "Ah--I'm close!" I grunted.

"M-me too, Master!" Eliza moaned. I poured my cum inside Nana's ass while Eliza climaxed and sprayed her juices at Nana's face. Nana fell to the bed, the wet strap-on slipping out of her pussy. She panted while her body spasmed.

We all slept alongside her. "Best sex of my life," Nana remarked. "Shame it has to end so early."

I caressed Nana's hair. Eliza and Cassy, both exhausted, had already fallen asleep naked. "Good night, Nana."

"Good night, Robin."

The next day, a couple agents from Seres arrived to bring Nana to their embassy. "Farewell, Robin!" Nana said while shaking her hand. "It's been fun."

I forced a rather bitter smile. Nana had become a close friend. "Farewell, Nana. I hope we can meet again."

Nana forced a similarly bitter smile. "Me too, Robin. Me too." She entered the carriage

Nana stuck out her hand as her carriage moved.

"Farewell!"