The Electrician Ch. 01

Story Info
Georgia is alone at work.
2.8k words
4.63
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

I'm an electrician in my male life. Yep, that's an admission I haven't made before!

When working onsite, I usually wear typical work trousers, with lots of loops and pockets, and a tee-shirt with fleece over the top. For very dirty sites, or where I have to spend days in a roof space, I wear a one-piece boiler suit.

Either way, it does allow me to wear a bra most days without being outed, which would be a humiliating experience on such a site, and something I would never be allowed to forget as I tend to work with other contractors who I know well.

The main site I was working on was a complete refurbishment of a large cliff top house by a local property developer. This involved a complete strip out of all previous electrics and installation of all new gear and cables, to a very high specification.

Often, during the early stages of an installation, it is easier to be in a property alone, or with fewer contractors to ease the laying of cables and so on. During busy days, everyone tends to get in each other's ways. For this reason, I would often work later in an evening or at a weekend.

On this occasion, I had decided to work on a Saturday and obtained a set of keys from the foreman the previous day.

As I would be alone and it was a beautiful warm day, I just wore my work trousers and a tee-shirt, with no bra. I would normally never do this as, depending on what I am doing, the outline and movement of my breasts is easily seen and would not be mistaken for male moobs anymore. I tied up my hair with a rubber band to keep it away from my face, and out of the cobwebs, which I hate.

Whilst onsite, like most contractors, I switched on the radio for music company.

I had been working for a couple of hours, up and down step ladders as usual and was in the process of wiring a distribution box over my head when someone approached me without my noticing and startled me.

"Good morning. You must be George."

I very nearly fell off my steps and turned to see June, the developer's wife, standing next to me, looking up and smiling.

"Hi," I said, my voice noticeably shaky, "I wasn't expecting anyone else to be in today. I didn't hear you come in."

June grinned at me and apologised for surprising me.

"I'm just in to plan the new kitchen. Perhaps when you are free you can help me position all the electrics?"

I lowered my arms and with a red face said I'd be happy to.

"Just let me know when you are ready," I said.

As she walked away, I quickly went out to my van to find my fleece top but to my horror, I hadn't brought it with me, and there was no way I could put on my weatherproof jacket. I did have a bra in my bag but the straps would be easily seen under my thin tee-shirt. I decided I would either have to avoid being too close to June, or head home. Despite my heart still racing, I decided to work around the situation and get finished as quickly as possible. I couldn't really dip out of helping June with the kitchen.

So, I returned to my work and made sure I was, whenever possible, facing away from June or at least adopting positions where the outline of my breasts was less conspicuous. But why is it, at times like this, one's nipples seem determined to harden up and project by the maximum amount?

After a while, I drew up a seat and took my break, sitting with my back to the kitchen area where June was busy with drawings and a tape measure. Seeing me sitting down, she came over and asked if I'd like a coffee. Usually, I would have made one anyway, but the makeshift sink and work top was in the kitchen area, and there was no way I wanted to be there, that close to June.

"Thanks June, that would be great. White with one sugar please."

What the hell was I saying? I should have said "No, thanks."

June brought the coffee over a few minutes later, pulled up a seat and sat opposite me. Frankly, I was very nervous.

As we chatted about progress, the electrics, future work and so on I tried not to draw attention to my frontal profile. June is very sweet and as far as I could tell, wasn't focussing on my chest as we talked. I had seen her around this and other sites before, usually with her husband but had never been introduced. She was mostly involved with interior finishes.

She was dressed in scruffs. Jeans, flats and hoody with her long brunette hair tied back in a pony tail. I could imagine she would look very different away from a building site. She was attractive and I found her intelligent and easy to talk to.

After 15 minutes or so, I was far more relaxed and tidied away the mugs ready for more work.

Just as I positioned the steps, June asked if I was ready to go over the kitchen plans, so I went right over, taking my notebook with me.

June laid out the drawings and showed me how she had marked out the positions of all of the units and appliances on the walls and floor.

"I'm not sure exactly where things like isolators need to be, and where we are, or are not allowed to fit sockets and so on," she said, "So it's really lucky you are in this morning to guide me."

"No problem," I replied "Let's check all this against the schedule I have here to make sure neither of us miss anything. Best if we go through the drawings first to make sure I am up-to-date."

We spent about a half hour cross-checking before moving on to the floor and wall markings.

"I'll get my marker paint pen so we can permanently set out where everything is positioned so that we don't have to do this twice," I said, and went to my tool bag to get a sharpy.

We spent another half hour agreeing final locations and other details. I also worked out cable routes.

"I think that's about it," I said. "Maybe get Jack to have a final check next week?"

As I closed up my notebook and folded up my own set of drawings, I looked up to see June grinning at me. I suddenly realised that I had been so engrossed in our work that I had forgotten about hiding my boobs. After all, I am used to them and normally make sure they are not on show so don't have to worry about them.

My red face and horrified expression prompted her next comment.

"George, do you mind if I ask you a question? It's a bit personal, and I won't mind if you say no."

Now, as one would imagine, the obvious answer one would or should give at this point in such a conversation is "Actually, if you don't mind, I'd rather you didn't ask."

So why is it that we always say, as I did on this occasion "Of course not, ask away."

June tilted her head slightly, looked at my chest and, as I folded my arms, said "I can see you have lovely breasts, so why do you hide them?"

My heart rate which was already high probably doubled and I felt my face go from lightly sunburned to ripe beetroot.

My hands began to shake as I knew I had been outed. After an embarrassingly long pause, trying to take on the compliment as well as the fear, I replied "Usually, I keep myself well wrapped up. If my mates knew I had boobs rather than moobs, I would never live it down. I would probably have to find a new job, or a new location. Today, it was hot and I thought I'd be alone. I'm really sorry."

I paused and could see Jane thinking it through. "I see," she said, "I never really thought about that, but you are probably right. I promise I won't tell anyone, not even Jack. Oh, and there's no need to apologise."

Much relieved, I went on to explain that I suffered from gender dysphoria, outlining how that manifested itself in me, and why it was different in everyone.

"It is weird June," I said, "On one hand I have a desperate need for people to see me as female, meaning I'd love to show off my cleavage. But on the other hand, I am scared to death people will see what I am. Trans people are less accepted than lesbian and gay people."

June took my arm and herded me to where we had sat for coffee and, sitting down, we talked more. She was amazing and so understanding and sympathetic, and the first real face to face person I had ever shared my situation with. In a way, I felt a degree of relief.

I explained that I had gone braless because it was so hot and it is nice to be free of the bra sometimes. I went on to say that I am not so big that one is essential. I sat upright and displayed my shape to her as if to emphasise the point (or points?). She agreed that it was nice to go without a bra sometimes.

"Well, I think they look great and they do suit you. You do have quite a feminine ... look." she said, causing me to become embarrassed again.

"That's lovely of you to say that June. Even if it's not true, I'll take it as if it were."

She laughed and leant forward to kiss my cheek. Yes, June was a very sweet woman. We talked for another hour at least. Mainly about how I had managed so far, and what the future held for me. She explained that Jack (her husband developer) really valued my work and said that I was always his first-choice electrician, and that he would not want me to leave. I was very reassured by that.

I apologised that I hadn't done as much work as possible and said I would try to catch up on Sunday.

"Don't worry about it George," June said, "Make sure you bill for all of today's hours. I will cover for you. But, before I go, I wondered if you might do something for me."

"Of course," I replied, thinking kitchen layouts, "What is it?"

June paused and looked straight into my eyes for what felt like an age but was probably only three seconds and asked "Would it be OK if I looked at your breasts? Otherwise, I will always wonder, and will likely never get another chance to see?"

My heart leaped and I think it's OK to admit here that I also felt stirrings below.

"Oh shit," I spurted, without running it past my brain first. June laughed and refocussed on my eyes. "Really? I guess it would be OK, but they aren't very big. Hardly boobs at all, really. Are you really sure?"

"Absolutely," June replied, without a second of hesitation. "They look amazing from here, and really do suit you. Do you mind? I promise I will never tell a soul until the day I die."

I thought it over and concluded that it could do no harm. It may be good to get a woman's view on what they looked like, I told myself.

"OK," I stammered, "Here we go then, I hope you are ready."

June lowered her eyes to my chest as I slowly lifted my tee-shirt to expose the lower part of my breasts. To this day, I do not know why I stopped there for a few seconds before finally exposing my boobs to her.

By now, my nipples were erect and might just as well have been waving to her.

June stared intently and said nothing.

"So, what do you think? Are they very feminine? They are small though, right?"

June slid her chair forward a little and reaching out her right hand gently touched my left breast causing a bolt of electricity to shoot through my body. I'm not certain, but I think I may have let out a sigh.

She examined it for a few seconds before saying, "George, they are incredible. Completely perfect. I love them. Your nipples and areolae are so feminine. I didn't think men could develop boobs like this."

I had clearly lost the ability to speak and June then raised her other hand to feel my other breast too. As she explored more, I closed my eyes and I was shaking as she brushed my nipples causing me to jerk in response.

"They feel so amazing. So very soft, like mine were as a teenager. I love them, and am so jealous! How big do you want them to be?"

My breathing was heavy and it was a moment before I was actually able to speak. "Obviously I'd love them to be much bigger, but they will become hard to hide unless I wear some sort of tight compression vest. I am just going to see how they develop and at some point call a halt."

As I finished speaking, June leant forward and took my right teat in her mouth whilst still playing with my left, more firmly, rolling my nipple between her fingers. I was on the verge of coming. I held her head and ran my fingers through her hair but she was completely engrossed and I don't think even noticed. She smelled wonderful.

After a few minutes, I came in my knickers and she felt me shudder and came up for air.

She was red-faced. Flushed, I think you'd call it. Much as I was, having just dumped into my pants.

"Wow," she said, "Just wow." I'm really sorry about that. I don't know what came over me." She was almost panting. Meanwhile, I was recovering from my own excitement.

As she sat upright, she shifted awkwardly on her seat, and I could see a damp patch between her legs. Not that I was looking, of course!

Simultaneously, we leaned forward and kissed. Initially very soft and gentle but soon turning into a long, passionate, exploring, lingering kiss. She tasted wonderful and had the softest lips I had ever experienced.

As she stopped fondling my breasts, she carefully lowered my tee-shirt.

"Well," she said, after a pause, "Thanks for that, it was very brave of you to let me look. I really don't know what to say except," and she paused for just a few seconds. "Except that your breasts are the most gorgeous I have ever seen, and felt, and sucked, and I really need a fuck. Soon. Very soon."

By now I had regained my composure. Enough to speak, anyway.

"June, I don't know what to say except thanks. I'm sure you guessed that you made me cum. I've never had anyone but myself play with my boobs and, fuck, holy fuck, that was incredible. You are seriously good at that. I think it will take me days to recover, if I ever do."

I paused and sensed she was waiting for my response to her hardly disguised, invitation.

Not being prepared to wait, June said, "Look. I'm straight, I think. I'd really love to talk to you for much longer about, well, about you, actually. And I'd love to play again, if you are willing. And, well, I do need a fuck, but I can go home and use my vibrator for that. But next time, I think we should fuck. We should definitely fuck each other, if you'd like that."

I smiled a wide full-on grin and I could sense the relief on her face.

"June, you are incredible. And yes, I'd love to fuck you, provided you promise to play with my breasts again, but I am also aware that you, or your husband, is my client and a major source of my income."

Without a pause to think, June responded, "Jack is away all next week at a trade show. He is often away, actually. So perhaps you could come over to my house, say, Tuesday, all day?"

And then, without giving me time to answer, June lifted her hoody and exposed to me a perfect pair of real boobs. No bra. I was transfixed but before I was able to check them out, they were gone.

June grinned. "So, are you coming over on Tuesday, or not?"

"I am."

We exchanged numbers and agreed to talk on Monday.

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers