All Comments on 'The Electrician Ch. 01'

by GeorgiaD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Being a cross-dressing electrician myself...

I often wear panties under my work clothes, and was once discovered by a mate. The feeling of being caught is exciting and horrifying at the same time. I fortunately had no repercussions from the incident. My mate said something about how we all have skeletons in closets and that was the end of it. Unfortunately, no boobs for me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another super story that leaves so many interesting possibilities open. While I can certainly relate to the dysphoria as well as the fear of what others might say or do if I am found out but it just sadly reminds me of how so many of us are afraid of not just lack of acceptance or complete rejection but of consequences that range across the board. As it was stated “everyone has skeletons in their past”, you would think it would make people stop and think before acting, reacting, or just plain lashing out.

I apologize for my rant and I shall now step down off my soapbox.

Agent X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed opportunity

This story had potential, but you stopped far too soon. If you have something to say then please say it; being teased is not pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!!!

What a sexy and erotic story! I want chapter two right away. You’ve got me hooked.

diane92374diane92374almost 2 years ago

June is an amazing woman. Her accepting and loving spirit is delightful. I can't wait to read about George being encouraged (nudged/pushed) towards a feminine person by June. My first wife was like her. She accepted and encouraged me to explore my feminine side. Please don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgiaD@GeorgiaD
UK TGirl embracing a life in-between genders. Looking for friends, lovers (TGirl or female would be lovely) and especially someone to chat with. Happy to exchange mails.