The Electricians' Flex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not allowed bro." There was a pause...

"Yeah, I know." He rubbed some more but then pulled away and stood at my face. I was stunned, there I was, totally up for it, desiring it, needing it, craving a fully penetrating fuck, ready to break all the rules, dying to feel him inside me and him screw me till he came and 'bro' had stepped in and spoiled, or saved it, and maybe he'd saved me.

Taking hold of my head he pushed all the way in. His hand gripped my very hot spot and rubbed me as he thrust into my face for all he was worth his own orgasm making his wonderful body perform all sorts of muscle contractions as his face matched his gasps and they in turn matched his eruptions and I felt myself falling over the edge of sanity and into a massive orgasmic pit of fast rolling ripples of sex and angst ridden explosions of guilt, relief and sheer unadulterated pleasure. Guilt at having been saved by another and not myself, relief for not having to tell my lovely husband that I'd 'fallen' and unadulterated pleasure rippling throughout my body, my sore welted buttocks rubbing against the sofa reminding me of why we were here.

My eyes were closed so I only 'felt' the contact of body against body as Will lay beside me, full length and I budged over and felt his hot breath on my neck as we lay in the afterglow for all of ten minutes. Eventually he got up and as he got dressed and I lay, still naked on the sofa I looked at his wonderful body and cogitated whether I should have gone further but he interrupted my thoughts.

"For a stuck up bitch you're a fucking hot MILF. Let me know when the rules change."

And they were gone.

Postscript:

I popped into a local DIY store, quite a large one about a month later and there, installing the electrical aspects of a new kitchen display were my two-hunky electricians. I sauntered over to their quiet little corner and they both stood up from their exertions side by side and smiled and as I gripped their boners I ventured...

"Anytime you want to offer me a repeat performance... well - you know where I am, boys."

12