The Electronic Orgasm

Story Info
He Gave Her An Electronic Orgasm.
2.4k words
3.38
4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

THE ELECTRONIC ORGASM

"Ten of us gathered around the table chatting about everything and nothing in particular when Jacque said, "We need someone who has never been to an orgy or had a foot massage." Without thinking I said I had never had either one, not sure if it was a good thing or an imperfection. "Then would you be game to volunteer for a little demonstration?"

"Sure," I said, caught up in the excitement of the moment and my incredible curiosity and sense of adventure.

"Oh, good," he said and quickly put me in position, stretching me out on the table on my back in front of the others who gathered around the table. He removed my shoes and touched a wire to my toes and the bottom of my foot at the same time, and a pleasant charge shot through me that made me tingle and smile. It was amazing and wonderful all at once.

When I had come down from the momentary high he told me to lay back and spread my legs. "This will take a little faith," he said. "Trust me. Okay?" A little uneasy, I nodded. I was wearing tights and I was, at least, covered. He placed the same device at my pubic bone. It made me a little uneasy to have him touch me there in front of my friends. "Relax," he said. Then a bolt of pleasure shot through me like the best orgasm I'd ever had.

My legs drew up automatically and a giant sigh escape from deep within my throat that I seemed to have no control over. Embarrassed that I had come right in front of the group, I am sure I blushed deeply. They all cheered as my electronic orgasm shot through me and gave me a pleasure like I had never felt before.

"Oh my," I said. "That was incredible."

"Pretty great, right?" Jacque said as he put down the device. I got down off the table and joined the group, but I was out of breath and the sensation stayed with me the rest of the night. In fact, it stayed with me for about a week, maybe longer. Every time I moved I could feel that wonderful sensation between my legs, right at my clitoris, giving me a pleasure I never had during or after any orgasm I had ever experienced, and I had experienced many of them by then.

That night it was still there and it called to me to put my finger on my pussy lips and insert one deep into my tingling sex. I had the most uncontrollable desire to have my pussy filled, even if it was with my own finger. I reached for Marcus next to me and I took hold of his flaccid penis, massaging it to life as he slept, yearning for it to fill me.

In the morning I awoke with same feeling and I took him in my hand and brought him to a familiar hardness that I craved. He woke with an eagerness that pleased him and within a few minutes he was sliding it into me. When I came, it was a duplicate of the night before on the table in front of my nine friends.

We fucked until I came and then I collapsed like a sheet blown off the clothesline. Throughout the day the glorious feeling stayed with me and I rubbed myself surreptitiously over my panties whenever the chance presented itself. On the way to work the feeling was still there as I drove and every man I saw I thought about the wonderful orgasm I'd had and imagined him in me, taking me back to that incredible place. At lunch the feeling made me open my legs and long for it, the feeling that led to the orgasm of my dreams.

That night I dragged Marcus into bed and fucked him like a horny streetwalker and came with an intensity that left me limp and content. He smiled at me, thrilled by my eagerness to be filled by a hard and willing cock. We nearly over slept, getting up late and rushing through breakfast and showering, hurrying to work.

That Wednesday, as I worked with Justin in the darkroom, the feeling returned and I could almost not restrain myself. I wanted to jump him and fuck him right on the work table. The itch between my legs almost drove me crazy with lust, and I ached to have him in me. I think he could sense my desire and he smiled and was as cheerful as a gigolo on his way to work.

The next Saturday when I met Valerie for lunch, she said. "New lover?" I asked what she meant and she said, "You are as cheerful lately as a new mother. You either have a new lover, or you just won the lottery." I said I didn't know what she meant, but I knew for sure what she meant. I was in a constant state of horniness. It was an incredible high, and I had that feeling between my legs every second of every day.

"I am just happy," I said. "Things have been going right," I said.

"Yeah, since the party," she said. "Ever since Jacque put that thing between your legs you've been almost giddy," she said. "Look at you, your cheeks are even rosy."

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said, although I knew exactly what she meant. I had fucked Marcus twice a day since the party, and that was unheard of.

"Only a woman who has been well fucked is ever that happy," she said with a grin. "You and Marcus hit a passionate streak?" I assured her nothing like that had happened, but she knew when and how it happened. She was there. She saw it take place.

I could not deny I had turned into a frisky woman, one who was constantly aroused, who could not get enough sex, and I knew exactly when it happened to me. I wanted to talk to Jacque, of course, know more about the device he'd used, let him know the affect it had on me and what that could mean. I know he didn't do it maliciously, but it could cause him legal problems if he got complaints about it. I liked what it did to me, although it did cause a significant revision to my libido. I enjoyed having more sex with Marcus, but the cravings were a little intimidating, but the explosive orgasms were spectacular.

I had not told Marcus about the incident at the party, but he had commented about our increased sexual activity.

He loved my new sexual passion and attributed it to his manliness, his sexual desirability and being so good looking. That was true, he is a stud, but my increased passion had little to do with my husband's looks. I was suddenly attracted to many men, not that I wasn't before, but after the party it was almost a constant hunger in me.

One of the men at work had gone through a divorce and he began asking me to have lunch with him in the back of the studio. It was just casual brown-bag lunches, but we flirted and one thing led to three others and I ended up in the storeroom with Danny more than once.

Once alone with a man I had difficulty saying anything but okay. Actually, it was more like 'absolutely' and my dress was up in back almost automatically. I was standing with my back to Danny and my legs apart, my panties down, and bent over and ready. The first time he pushed into me I came in about two minutes. I gave him a slutty blow job and he fell in lust with me.

We fucked after that every day at lunch time, often not eating until after work. Marcus and I continued to have sex twice a day, so I was having sex three times everyday and loving it. I had always liked sex, but until the party incident, I was not ravenous.

I didn't have any qualms about fucking other people. Marcus and I have pretty much moved beyond jealousy, and we decided early on that our marriage should not restrict us sexually. We had been married about six months when he told me he probably wouldn't be faithful. He said marriage wasn't meant to imprison people, and he never intended to be handcuffed to a wedding ring. At first I argued, but then I came around to his way of thinking.

When at the party Jacque asked for a volunteer it seemed exciting and I stepped up. I had no idea what he had in mind and the result was rather shocking, but in all honesty I don't regret a thing. Even having lunch, then sex, with Danny in the storeroom, was outlandishly exciting. I was interested before the party experience, but after I was voracious. Even being close to a male, like sitting next to him at lunch, would make me wet and squishy, and my clit would nearly hum. I yearned to be filled by cock, nearly any cock, long enough to fill a girl's hand.

I talked him out of his pants the first time after only a half of sandwich and his appetite turned from cooked ham to sexual harlot in an instant. He entered me in one quick thrust and had me approaching an orgasm soon after. I was so involved that I didn't hear the door and was deep into a climax when Sally Jacobs said, "What are you doing in here?"

It should have been obvious. There I was, bent over, holding my dress up, with seven inches of manhood stuffed in me and my panties around my ankles. "Get the hell out of here," I said. "I am busy. This room is taken."

Sally has not talked to me since then, but it is not a big loss. Although she works in another department, we would come in at the same time, chat a bit, but now she doesn't say a word, which is fine with me. I have only been with Justin and Danny at work, but I think Richard is interested as well. Sally just must have spread the word that I am an easy fuck, and although that may be true, okay it is true, but I am not a bad person, right?

Although since the party I have been more sexually active than ever, and I have found myself thinking of sex almost constantly, and not only thinking about sex, but fantasizing about men I see throughout the day. It is an obsession that I don't fight. I savor it, relish it, and simply celebrate it as the best thing there is about living.

When Richard asked me if I wanted a ride to the union meeting at seven in the union hall, I said I would love it. I know the way I said it gave him hope it could be more than just a union meeting. As it turned out, it did become much more than just a union gathering. It wasn't until after the meeting that we drove to the cliffs overlooking the ocean and talked. We had only talked for a few minutes when Richard put his hand on my leg.

I didn't ask him to remove it and after awhile the hand amazingly moved up my thigh, going just under my skirt. When I didn't object it slipped around to the inner part of my thigh and then up until it was excruciatingly close to my panties. I moved my knees a little farther apart and that signaled for him to go higher.

When his fingers touched my wet panties at my pussy I squeezed my thighs together, trapping his hand between my legs. He took that as a sign and lifted my panties and slipped his fingers under the elastic band of my underwear and then reached between my labia, finally stretching farther until they were more than an inch into me. I put my hand on top of my skirt over his wrist and pushed down, putting pressure on my wet pussy, letting him know I wanted more.

As he moved his hand, forcing his fingers in and out of me, I reached over and unzipped his pants. I then reached in and fished out his very erect penis until it filled my hand. It stood straight up out of his pants and I climbed over him and, facing him, sat down on his cock, forcing it into me. I began to bounce, fucking him in the front seat of his car.

For thirty minutes we fucked in the front seat of his Camry until he began to spurt into me. I held myself down tight against him as he flowed into my receptive vagina, milking his scrotum like a hungry calf. Close to the same time I started to come and cried out as he filled me. I had had my tubes tied, so it didn't matter that he came in me.

I stayed over him as we both came down, my forehead on his shoulder. "That was incredible, Mrs. Mason," he said.

"Call me Claire," I said. "That makes me sound like your fifth grade teacher. Not bad for an old lady, right?" I said.

"You're no old lady," he said, sounding about twelve.

"That was wonderful," I said. "Wasn't it? Thank you, Richard."

"No, thank you," he said. "That was the best union meeting I have ever been to," he said, sounding a bit older. I climbed off of him finally, put his cock back in his pants, and moved back to my side of the seat.

Richard and I have been to many union meetings since then, and he has started to sound even older. I told him my husband was fine with my fucking him, and I told him he was making a frustrated housewife less depressed. He said he would do his best and he is one of four who will do just that. There is my husband, certainly; Danny; and Justin; and, of course, Richard. I also have to thank Jacque for shocking me back to life. When is a party not just a party, when it changes your life. Thank God for small favors.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers