All Comments on 'The Electronic Orgasm'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You missed a few. She was up to 23 guys by then. Day and night. Night and day.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - WHERE ARE THE TAGS????

This story has no likeable characters, boring dialog and is completely unbelievable.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

This poor excuse for a story is totally beyond belief. Put it in science fiction or fantasy land, no likeable characters to identify with.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What was the point? Instead of a Slut Ray a French dope shocks her pussy and she becomes Slutnika

KiwihunterKiwihunter3 months ago

I love this couples outlook on marriage. A wedding ring is not a set of handcuffs, absolutely brilliant. There would be so much less heartache in the world if everyone had this attitude. I know it will upset alot of the less intelligent people but i suppose you can't fix stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@kiwihunter of course seeing a wedding ring as a set of handcuffs makes a marriage seem like prison. Most characters in these story, much like yourself, have no real concept of commitment, love, faithfulness, nor do they have the smallest inkling of how to be anything but an animal.

You prove that very notion with your little tidbit of idiocy at the end of your comment.

You seem to put the blame on those that see being in an honest committed relationship and staying faithful as something good when in actuality, if you were someone with the tiniest specs of intelligence you'd place the blame squarely on the shoulders of those that lie, to both their spouse and themselves about what they really are, and cheat, be it man or woman.

Nothing wrong with sleeping around, be a real man / woman, get a divorce and fuck to your hearts content. But like most assholes, just like yourself, they want their cake and to eat it too, not caring about the person they're married to, not giving a damn about the pain they are or will be causing them.

I hope that you live through that up close and personal. I hope your loved ones be the type of person that are monogamous and that they get deeply hurt because of their monster of a spouse. May you see and feel their pain, may you suffer knowing that those you care about are suffering through no fault of their own and there is nothing you can do about it. When that happens may you remember your comment or better yet may they find out about it and shut you out of their lives to protect themselves from the monster you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...