The Element of Water: Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
owlish
owlish
11 Followers

"Yes," she purred, reaching up to gently touch it. A soft shiver running down her spine. "What should I call you?" she asked, wondering if he wanted another moniker since he hadn't seemed to like 'sir.'

"My name, Kellan," he said simply, watching her as if trying to commit the view to memory. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, Kellan," she said quietly, testing out the name on her tongue.

He watched her for another few moments, then lifted his hand to once more cup her jaw. She tilted her head and leaned into his touch, closing her eyes as she nuzzled his hand like a kitten hungry for scratches. "I want to make you happy, Kellan," she said softly, turning to kiss his palm softly.

"Oh, I have a feeling you will," he said gently, brushing his thumb along her lips. "We are going to have so much fun together." She heard the sound of shifting fabric and opened her eyes to watch him fishing his cock out from beneath the open fly of his jeans. He was hard again, and as she stared at his cock, she couldn't help but lick her lips in hungry delight.

"Yes, Kellan. We will."

owlish
owlish
11 Followers
12