The Elephant & The Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's okay with you. I mean, I've never done that to a girl before, but I'd like to try."

Liz rolled onto her back and nodded. Kent moved down her body and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She lifted her hips, so Kent could pull down her jeans and panties. She was a little afraid, but both Keri and the psychologist kept telling her that she needed to take a chance and give Kent an opportunity to prove himself.

Once her jeans and panties were down to her knees, Liz dropped her ass to the bed and lifted her feet so he could pull them all the way off. Kent was uncertain and Liz was biting her lip, as Kent moved up and planted a kiss in the middle of her pussy. Now Liz was not shaved there, but had the hair trimmed to form a short soft blanket between her legs.

Kent spread Liz's legs wider and stuck his tongue between the lips of her pussy. Liz was surprised how good it felt, and moaned as she spread her legs even wider. Kent alternated between licking the length of her pussy and pushing his tongue between her labia. After a while, her clit peeked out at the top of her pussy and Kent gave that a lick.

"Oh my God - more - of that - please."

Kent focused on her clit, licking and sucking on it, as Liz began moving her hips, almost fucking his tongue. She moaned and writhed until she had an orgasm that put the previous one to shame. She grabbed his head and held him tight. She had pleasure that changed her whole view of what sex was and should be.

As she came down from her orgasm, Kent looked at her hopefully. Liz decided she needed to go ahead and give him his pleasure as well, but on her terms. "Take off your pants and get on your back."

Kent did, but left his jockey shorts on. Liz pulled those off him, and ranged over him. She leaned down to kiss him, as her breasts rubbed against his bare chest. His cock was hard and pressed against her body. She shifted and it slid between her thighs, rubbing against her pussy as it did. Liz took a deep breath, lifted her hips, reached down, grabbed his prick, and guided it into her cunt.

Kent moaned as his cock slid into Liz's slick tunnel. He had stroked himself more than a few times, but never felt anything like that. Kent kissed Liz, her lips when he could reach them, her neck or boobs, when he could. He stroked her ass and her boobs as she lost herself in the feel of his cock in her pussy. She deeply enjoyed the feeling of this sex more than the battering she'd gotten from Todd and his friends.

Liz had her head back as she moved back and forth, enjoying the feel of Kent's prick in her pussy. This, she understood, was what sex was supposed to be. This was love making, and not just being fucked. She dropped her head and looked Kent in the eyes before kissing him again. They continued to kiss as she drove his cock deep into her sweet little snatch.

Without even realizing it, she began to pick up the pace as she edged toward another orgasm. She felt her pussy tighten around his cock, then waves rushed through her body as she continued to fuck him, until he pulled her ass tight to cum deep inside her. She collapsed on him and they both lost themselves in their pleasure. After a few minutes, they recovered and looked at each other.

"Liz - Elizabeth - I love you."

"You love me, or you love what we did."

"I love you AND I love what we did."

"I just may give you the chance to prove that."

"I didn't think - are you on birth control?"

After the experience with Todd, Liz hadn't wanted any more sex - not for some time, but she also decided she had to protect herself. Once her pussy had recovered from its battering, she got an IUD. She thought about other methods, but the pill required her to make sure she took it every day, while an implant was more expensive. Other methods also had their inconveniences, but the IUD seemed easiest.

"I'm protected."

"Good - not that we might not want to have babies eventually, but..."

"Getting a little ahead of ourselves, don't you think?"

"I'd like to continue to see you, and see if maybe there can be something more between us."

Liz kissed Kent. "I think I'd like that too."

......................

Kent spent the night, though they didn't do much more than kiss and cuddle the rest of the night. They began to see each other more and more often, until they moved in together, with Keri's blessing. After she graduated, they got married and she found a decent job in town. At their wedding, their first dance was to Desperado. In their home, two little crocheted elephants sit prominently displayed. They told their close friends they were brought together by the elephant and the song.