The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Justin said loudly. Kelly leaned back, and started pushing her tits together for him. He knew the cum would shoot out any second now, but Jenna was still sucking away.

"Don't swallow it yet dear," Susan said quickly, "we all want to see this." Jenna reluctantly sat up, and started jerking him off instead. Justin reached out, and grabbed a handful of Kelly's tit, and felt the cum rocket out. The first shot flew out like a missile, went over Jenna's head, and landed on heather's legs. She let out a startled squeak as the cum splashed on her. The second shot rocketed out, and hit Jenna in the face. The next shot didn't go as far, and ended up covering Jenna's tits and stomach. The rest all landed on Jenna, and by the time he was finished, she looked like she had been in a bukake.

"Oh my god," Jenna said through her hysterical laughter, "that was so much fucking cum."

"I've never seen anything like that," Susan laughed.

"That was really hot Justin," Kelly smiled at him, as he continued to maul her left breast.

"You even got it on heather," Susan said, looking over at her, "you shot it all the way across the elevator." Heather still looked shocked and uncomfortable, but she was also staring down at her cum drenched legs in awe. She reached down, and scooped some with her finger, and then brought it to her lips.

"How does he taste?" Susan asked her.

"Fucking amazing," Jenna answered, and Justin noticed that she was scooping his cum off her chest and right into her mouth, "you should try some, here." Jenna leaned toward Susan, and Susan leaned forward as well. Instead of scooping it, she just brought her lips right to Jenna's tits, and started licking it right off.

"My god," Susan said as she tasted it, "it's the best I've ever had, Kelly, you have to try this." Then Kelly was leaning down too, also sucking on Jenna's tits. It was the hottest thing Justin had ever seen, and he felt like he was going to cum again.

"Um, is he supposed to still be hard like that?" heather asked mousishly.

"Damn," Jenna laughed as she saw it, "he's still as hard as a rock. Are you ready for more Justin?" Justin could only nod, as his voice seemed to have stopped working. Jenna smiled, and stood up. she still had some cum on her chest, but she ignored it. she undid her jeans, and pulled them off with her panties. She had a totally bald pussy, and it was already wet. She got back down on her hands and knees, and stuck her ass out for Justin. He didn't need to be told what to do. He got up behind her, and slowly pushed his cock in.

"fuck, fuck," Jenna moaned, "its so big."

12