The Elevator Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do that!" Allen brushed aside Heloise's hand, took her cock in his hand, and began stroking.

"Are you sure? You don't have to."

"I want to," Allen said forcefully, "Like you said, we're old friends now."

Allen stared intently as his hand slid up and down her seven-inch cock, her precum coating his hand.

"Oh, Fuck! Stop! Stop!" Heloise pushed his hand away and scooted away from him.

"What the fuck!" Allen sat back against the elevator's wall, watching Heloise's cock bobbing in the air. "Why did you stop me," he shouted.

"Because we're still dressed, and I was going to cum all over our clothes. That would be hard to explain when they finally repair the elevator."

"Ain't happening! I'm not getting naked in a fucking elevator."

"You're hung up on the fact that I have a cock,' Heloise spat out angrily. "For a minute, I thought you were going to relax and go with the flow. But no! Your dime store morality got in the way!"

Allen was never sure what came over him. He was not dominant; a guy used to take charge of a woman and doing what he wanted. He and his wife and a few girlfriends before he married had satisfying but vanilla relationships. But Heloise fascinated him, making him think about and consider things he had never considered

"You are the most infuriating bitch!" he yanked her across his lap, pulled her dress up, her panties down, and spanked her bare ass. "I sucked your tit because I wanted to suck your tit, smart ass!"

"OUCH! Stop! Stop it!"

Her howls of pain and outrage turn to mewls of pleasure as she ground her cock into his thigh. She slipped a hand between them and grabbed his cock.

Allen stopped spanking her. He sat back, bemused as Heloise stroked his cock. Do I really want to do this?

"Mmm! Nice cock," Heloise said, stroking Allen's tool.

Allen looked back and forth from Heoise's bare breast to her hand, stroking his cock. It was a new experience to have a man, even a man who was a trans woman, masturbating him.

"Are you okay," Heloise asked.

"Yes, I guess so. It just feels a little..."

"It feels strange to have a man play with your cock?"

"Yes, it does!"

"Would you let me suck it? I'm an excellent cocksucker."

"I don't know..." Allen's ass clenched, and his butt rose off the floor. Heloise was giving him the best handjob ever.

"Me sucking your cock will make you no less a man! It will just give you options in the future for blowjobs."

Allen whacked her ass again, eliciting a playful squeal. He stroked her ass as she turned in his lap and took his cock in her hand. Allen sighed when Heloise blew her warm breath on his tool.

He sucked a sibilant breath. "Mmm!"

Heloise kissed the head of Allen's cock, tonguing the slit. She finished by taking the glans in her mouth, applying light pressure. She pulled back with an audible pop.

"Well?"

"Well, what," Allen said, gasping for air.

"Should I continue?"

Allen's head felt like it was going to explode as he considered the idea that a man, albeit a transsexual, was going to suck his cock. His reservations quickly passed when Heloise took him in her mouth and, for several moments, gave him the blowjob of his life. He realized that the women who sucked him off before, including his wife, were talented amateurs. Heloise was an excellent cocksucker and enjoyed doing it.

"Jesus! Jesus Christ!" Allen had one hand on her head, and the other pushed under the waistband of her panties, stroking her ass.

"Please! Spank me!"

Allen smacked her ass hard several times. Her cock popped out between her legs, leaking precum. Allen hesitated, then took Heloise's cock in his hand, stroking it as she gave a master class on cocksucking.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Heloise humped Allen's thigh as he stroked her cock backhand between her legs. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

"Shit! Me too!" Allen's hips thrust up, fucking her mouth as his orgasm built to its ultimate conclusion. Heloise's cock pulsed and swelled as she came, spraying her cum on his hand as he spurted in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck," they howled in unison as they came together.

Heloise collapsed in Allen's lap, his cock by her cheek still spurting, coating her cheek and her hand in white goo.

"Hello! Hello, Down there. Are you guys okay?"

Allen lay with his back against the elevator wall; Heloise raised up, looked at him, and giggled.

"What?"

"We're rescued."

"What's so funny about that?"

"Timing is everything," she laughed. Heloise cleared her throat. "Yes! Yes, we're okay!"

"This is going to take a bit. A solenoid burned out. We should have it replaced in about thirty minutes."

Heloise rose to her knees, stripped off her dress, panties, and bra. "We got 30 minutes, long enough for you to ravage my anus! How do you want me? On my knees or riding you?"

Allen raised his behind and slipped his underwear and pants down his legs. "I want you to ride me so I can play with your cock while I fuck you."

Heloise grabbed her purse, pulled out a tube of Astroglide, and lubricated her asshole while Allen watched.

"Were you a Boy Scout or Girl Scout?"

"No," Heloise said quizzically, positioning herself over his cock and guiding it into her anus. "Why do you ask?"

Allen grunted as his cock slid into her bowels, and they settled into a slow, steady rhythm. "You're were prepared."

Heloise wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned in, and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. They emulated the beast with two backs, undulating and grinding against each other, their tongues dueling back and forth like fencers, parrying and thrusting.

"MMm! You're tight," Allen gasped, thrusting into her bowels.

"You're big," Heloise groaned, reveling in the sensations of pain and pleasure wracking her starfish.

"Bigger than your dates?" The slap of flesh on flesh resounded in the tight confines of the elevator.

"Stay out of my business! I didn't ask you about how you fuck your wife!"

"We have to hurry! I can hear them coming down the elevator shaft." Allen grabbed her cock and masturbated her as he fucked her ass.

"Oh, you bastard! You're going to make me cum!"

"Cum, you bitch! Squirt your juice on my belly."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Heloise came, squirting on Allen's belly and chest, soaking his shirt.

"YES! Yes!" Allen thrust up, firing his seed deep in her bowels. They gyrated against each other, emptying their ball sacks.

Allen wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him as her head dropped to his shoulder. "That was fucking amazing!"

They looked up, hearing voices and scraping noises. Heloise eased up, and her eyes closed as Allen's cock fell from her anus.

"Yes, it was! But we need to hurry and clean up and get dressed; they are almost here."

They cleaned up as best they could, using Allen's underwear and Heloise's panties. Heloise surreptitiously slipped her panties into his coat pocket.

They were dressed when the elevator lurched and started down. Just before the elevator reached the ground floor, Allen embraced Heloise and gave a passionate tongue filled kiss. The elevator door opened just as they broke their embrace.

"Mr. Crane, Miss Kravets! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" The building manager was a study in concern as he eyed his tenants. Both were power players and could have him fired.

Joe, the bartender, stood just behind the building manager, eyeing the couple. He noted their disheveled clothes and flushed skin, suspecting they got to know each other much better while trapped in the elevator.

"Mr. Crane, I got your number from our security directory and called your wife. She is on her way here."

"Well, Miss Kravets, it has been an adventure!"

"Yes, it has! Perhaps we could have a drink sometime and discuss it? You know where I live!"

"Allen! Allen Baby! Are you okay?" Allen's wife threw herself in his arms, crying and laughing in relief at the same time.

"Yes, I'm fine," he said, watching Heloise's ass sway as she stepped onto another elevator. He could check the directory later and get her apartment number.

"Let's go home!" Allen squeezed her ass.

"Allen! What has gotten into you?"

Allen smiled, recalling an all-night pharmacy on their way home where he could get some Astroglide.

###


12