The Elf & The DILF: A New Year

Story Info
A divorcee & a slut have a hot New Year's Eve.
12.1k words
4.84
42.7k
95
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun.)

(Author's Note: Honestly, I wasn't expecting to be here writing this. The Elf & The DILF was something I wrote for the holiday contest, but the overwhelmingly positive response (and demands for a follow-up) inspired me to continue on with the story. So, to all of you who voted and encouraged me, this one's for you! Much like the first chapter, while it technically references characters and places from my ongoing Senior Year Memories series, this is a STANDALONE spin-off story that does not require any knowledge of the larger series to enjoy; I'm trying to make it its own fun thing and aim to provide all appropriate context. So, while some details may be familiar to longtime readers, it is meant to be accessible to newcomers as well.

As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

***

The grocery store was packed, and why wouldn't it be on New Year's Eve? It was a night for parties with friends and family, and in the aftermath of Christmas, few people had thought to adequately shop the day before. Now, however, they were forced to catch up with their poor foresight, fighting for those last few necessary supplies. While those fights weren't physical (no, those were reserved for Black Friday), arguments weren't uncommon, and the overall vibe of the store was one of stress and tension. Nobody wanted to be here, everyone wanted to get back home to celebrate the holiday. Light and joy, so common a week ago, were now about as hard to find as the store's premade charcuterie platters.

Except, that is, around Richard Starling as he wheeled his cart out of the store.

Light and joy surrounded him, I mean, not a charcuterie platter... though he was glad to have snagged one of the last ones first thing upon entering the store.

One week ago, the 39-year-old divorcee and father of two had been living in a cloud of gloom, hoping with greater futility by the moment that he might be able to connive some way into getting back into his ex-wife, Venna's, good graces, possibly by scoring an invite to her annual Christmas party, and then using his silver tongue (a silver tongue which he did not, in fact, actually have) to convince her in the spirit of the season to dump her most recent boyfriend and get back together with him.

Yeah, he knew that the odds of any of that were about as slim as slim could be, but having been raised on Christmas movies, it seemed the kind of holiday miracle that *could* still happen.

Oddly enough, the first step that could have led to that miracle actually had occurred. After he had taken the kids to visit Santa at the mall and bought them almost every toy they asked for at the toy store, Venna had had a swelling of Christmas spirit (or perhaps a glass or two of eggnog more than she should have had) and actually invited him to her Christmas party. She'd sounded genuine, almost as if she was trying to forge a connection of some sorts again. Probably not one that would ever rekindle their romance, but maybe one that was a little less antagonistic, if just for the kids.

This was what he'd been hoping for for weeks. He should have been excited to get that invitation... and yet by the time he was actually considering her offer, he found a certain excitement at turning her down because of an unexpected opportunity that he couldn't ignore.

Namely, sex.

Lots and lots and lots of hardcore, life-changing fucking he had never even known possible.

The promise had been made, and delivered, and for the first time in some years, he had had a proper and truly merry Christmas.

Head still swimming with memories of that debaucherous Christmas Eve and morning, Richard wheeled his cart over to his car parked at the far end of the store's lot and began to unload his bags. It wasn't a big day's shopping, but he wanted to get some essentials to help him get through another week or so, plus a few indulgences for the last major holiday in the holiday season.

New Year's had never been that important to him, but having some snacks, plus a bottle of champagne to ring in the new year with, celebrating his newer, more enthusiastic outlook on life... that felt right.

It was a cool and gloomy day, one that only further accentuated the stressy, hectic feeling of those he'd pushed past in the store, but as far as Richard was concerned, he was his own star in the universe, glowing bright and warm no matter what anything around him felt like. With a grin that wouldn't leave his face, he finished packing the trunk of his car with groceries, then took the cart back to the return area, a spring in his step and a cheesy pop song dancing around the back of his mind.

It was right around the moment that Richard let go of his cart that he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, making his heart skip a beat from excitement. He pulled it out and unlocked it, checking his new texts.

There was a new string of texts from Venna, sounding apologetic and disappointed at the same time about how things had shaken out on Christmas, and wondering what he would be doing for New Year's Eve, since she was throwing a small get-together of their mutual friends. Her tone was strangely insistent, almost as if she could sense something different about the tone of his responses, no longer quite as desperate as they used to be.

Richard took some grim satisfaction in not answering her, instead going to the newer text thread that kept his phone vibrating. He had to avoid all the temptation that came with this thread, avoiding all the pictures that had been sent in earlier messages, pictures of a half-naked and occasionally entirely naked blonde 18-year-old with an impressively petite body, sweet, suckable nipples, a pussy that was as responsive as it was tight, and a tight little ass that made him shiver. Dozens of pictures like this and more had been sent to his phone over the last week, and he had spent hours upon hours looking at them, studying them, and texting back and forth with the sex-crazed nymph who had sent them his way. If it hadn't been for work commitments in the week after Christmas, he would have done one hell of a lot more, but with some time off over the next couple days, he was hopeful...

The tone of her most recent texts, on the other hand, was anything but hopeful.

MARIE: I'm horny as fuck, and my pussy isn't full of your cum

MARIE: This is a problem

With only a few words, she'd made Richard rock hard in his jeans. It had been a long time since the mere thought of a woman had done that to him, but Marie Halpern... Marie *fucking* Halpern... she'd found a way. This eighteen-year-old high school student who seemed like she might be more than a little crazy had come on to him more or less in front of his kids after he'd taken them to see Santa, while she was still dressed in her job-mandatory mall elf costume. She'd come onto him and she'd come onto him hard, and after almost a day straight of some of the most insane sex he had ever experienced, she'd wormed her way into his mind. Days later, he couldn't stop thinking about her, and the possibility of a repeat of Christmas.

That didn't mean he still wasn't a little intimidated by this kinda-crazy and very forceful 18-year-old, as his hands couldn't help but shake as he replied to her.

RICHARD: I'm sorry, I've told you how busy I've been lately.

By the time he'd started putting his fingers toward typing a response about how he'd like to make some time for her soon, she'd already replied.

MARIE: Doesn't matter. This slut is horny for your fucking cock. You'd better give it to her soon.

His cock twitched again. Looking around the lot nervously, he made his way quickly toward his car before anyone could see him standing here with what felt like the world's biggest erection. Opening the door, he sat down inside and sent a quick response.

RICHARD: I will, I promise... I'm off today, would you want to do something tonight?

MARIE: Not soon enough.

Nervously, Richard licked his lips, wondering just how the hell he was supposed to respond to that.

Before he could, however, the passenger side door of his car opened. A small, swift figure swooped in, sat down, and nearly slammed the door behind her as she settled in with a confidence that never ceased to excite him.

"Hello," Marie said, eyeing Richard with neither affection or malice, staring into him with those piercing blue eyes that had a way of making him feel so small.

This shouldn't have happened, of course; Richard was a fit and almost muscular 6'1", while Marie was a prim and petite 5'2". Everything about her looked delicate, from her soft, sweet facial features, her long, platinum blonde hair held back in a ponytail, and her lithe body. With horn-rimmed glasses that made her big blue eyes look even bigger and sweeter, he'd thought she looked like a naughty librarian when he first saw her (before knowing she actually *did* work in her school's library), and today that look was even more pronounced. The soft blue turtleneck sweater she wore hugged her body tightly, perfectly showing off her modest B-cup tits, while the black skirt she wore went just above her knees, enough to show off her striped knee-high socks.

She was the very definition of sexy-cute, yet the way those amazing lips of hers were kept in a perfectly straight line, pursed as they were, made Richard feel like gulping.

With a weak voice, he replied, "Hi."

"You've kept me waiting," she said. "Generally, I don't like to be kept waiting."

Richard took a breath. "I understand, but I've explained-"

"And you have explained well," Marie interrupted. "I understand our obligations differ, considering that our lifestyles hardly intersect, and by all rational measures, I have no way or reason to hold that against you. However, as a horny little slut, I have my moments of distinct irrationality, and these moments occur *frequently*, especially when thinking of our Christmas."

He smiled, slightly. "I've been thinking of Christmas, too. A lot, actually."

She didn't smile, though he thought he saw something twitching at the corner of her mouth. "Good."

Marie didn't say anything more than that, which had Richard grateful... though maybe with a few more questions now that he had calmed down some.

"How did you find me?" he asked. "Were you following me?"

"It's not quite following you when your previous texts indicated that you would be at the store today. All it took was a little consideration of the groceries I remember in your kitchen to know where you would most likely shop, and from there... it wasn't that much work," Marie admitted, a little bit of pride in her voice.

Richard licked his lips. "That's, uh, a little-"

Nodding sympathetically, she interrupted him. "Yes, yes, I know, on the surface, and probably a few layers after the surface, my actions this morning are *quite* full of red flags... but would it make you feel better if I told you I only went to such drastic measures simply because of the impression you left on me?"

That... actually did make Richard feel somewhat proud. "A little."

"I see," Marie replied, the look on her face suddenly thoughtful. "Would it be better than 'a little' if I sucked your cock right now?"

Blinking quickly, he almost choked on his surprise, looking in every direction to make sure he hadn't been seen or heard and knowing it was patently absurd when he was sitting in his car, their sight lines blocked by cars on either side. "Uh... really? I mean... here? Now?"

She sighed. "If you'd prefer we go somewhere else, fine, we go somewhere else... but I'm feeling apologetic, and still, as I have noted repeatedly in our text conversations, I'm horny as fuck. I want to do many things with you right now, but in the spirit of apology, yes, I do wish to suck your cock. Immediately, if possible."

Richard thought about this, still surprised at her suggestion, and perhaps a little fearful of their semi-exposed situation... but looking at her, so close to him, brought back a flood of memories. He'd felt those pursed lips of hers around his cock, and knew that they were much softer than they looked, and beyond that, so very skilled. He shivered at the memory, his eyes fluttering softly at the knowledge of the pleasure those lips could bring him.

"Fuck, you're dangerous..." he finally replied, looking both ways as he unbuckled his belt.

Marie smiled, pleased at this development as she watched him reveal his underwear-clad bulge. "My potential for danger would be plenty obvious by now, I'd think... after all, I'm still expecting you to get me pregnant. I want that thick, long, DILF-cock deep in my cute, tight little cunt, buried deep and cumming inside so you can make me a fucking mommy... and I know you fucking want that, too, and that it gets you off harder than anything that dumb bitch you used to be married to could ever do..."

Her dark, mean words made Richard's cock twitch in his underpants. "Fuck..."

Marie darted one of her small, swift hands out, catching his cock as it twitched and gently rubbing it through his underwear. "Soon. But I'm starved for cock... so whip it out so I can bury all of that down my fucking throat, okay?"

Marie had a directness to her that Richard respected more and more by the moment, and a certain skill at getting him to avoid his better instincts and just give in to whatever her whims may be. Watching her unpurse her lips, moistening them with her tongue in anticipation as her eyes settled on his cock, well... he found her argument rather difficult to ignore.

Richard pulled his underwear down, letting his thick, ten-inch-long cock pop free. Marie's eyes widened slightly, an actual ghost of a faint smile crossing her lips as she leaned in closer ever so slightly. Her small hands, quick and clever, leapt out toward it, one attempting to wrap around his large, pronounced cockhead, while the other fondled his big, swollen balls. Richard groaned at the attention, thrusting against her hands slightly as she rubbed her thumb over his cockhead, teasing out a small bead of precum.

"You're excited," Marie observed, leaning her face closer to his cock. "Did my texts do that to you?"

"*You* do that to me," Richard groaned in response. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since Christmas..."

"Good," she replied, with some pride. "You, as well, have left an undeniable mark on me... I was not anticipating it, but I, as well, have had a difficult time not thinking of you recently."

This filled Richard with a greater pride than he would have expected as he eyed the young blonde. It was difficult to sort out what his feelings for Marie were, since most of what they had seemed purely physical, and built off the intensity of that physicality, but there was something to that glean in her eyes that gave him a greater fondness for her than he would have thought, one that looked entirely possible to be mutual.

Marie may have been a freak in the sheets, and capable of bringing out his own freaky side, but their freakiness seemed to match well.

"I'm glad to hear it," Richard moaned. "So that would explain all the texts... and the pictures?"

"Somewhat, but those were mostly to make sure you wouldn't forget me," she replied. "I'm not finished with you yet, and while I knew your availability to have certain limitations, I couldn't have you straying back to your bitch of an ex, could I? After all, it's New Year's Eve, one of those evenings where people get sentimental with that feeling that they need to have someone to kiss at midnight... and I couldn't have you getting sentimental. Not after all you said about how she broke her heart..."

Grinning wickedly, Marie then bent down and planted a light, wet kiss on the end of his cock. "And because I still want you to get me fucking pregnant... and if you're still fawning over her in the hopes of an end of holidays reconciliation, that can't happen, can it? No... I've decided to make my mark, and I think you've decided to let me..."

With that, the little blonde nympho leaned in and inhaled his cock, sucking it down to the root in one practiced go.

Richard watched his sizable cock disappear into her obscenely stretched lips with awe, before the pleasure overtook him and he dropped his head back against the car seat.

Fuck, had he forgotten how good this felt. How amazing her lips were, how delicate yet precise the gyrations of her tongue were, and how she could apply just that perfect amount of suction as she began to bounce her head in his lap...

He'd almost forgotten a lot of things about the hot little teen blowing him... like that whole 'getting pregnant' thing she particularly seemed to get off on. At first, Richard had thought it might be a kink, and a risky one at that, but the more she talked, the more he understood that she was a girl that, once she set her mind to something, she was going to do it come hell or high water, and since she had settled on making their sex as dirty as possible, she was going to get pregnant. Did this mean she wanted a future? She'd joked about getting married to show Venna up, an idea that seemed thoroughly intoxicating in the throes of passion, but was there an actual future with her? Did he *want* an actual future with her? The two of them barely knew each other outside of sex, and while it was amazing sex, was that really something they could build something on?

Running his fingers through her hair, Richard gripped Marie's ponytail and began to use it to guide her head, using her face like she was a sex toy. Marie groaned at this particular attention, looking up at him with her big blue eyes encouragingly.

So, maybe there was a future with Marie, maybe there wasn't, but when it felt this fucking good, and she brought to life parts of him he didn't even know he had, none of that seemed to matter so much. When they were together, he was a beast, and she was his needy little slut, and everything felt fucking amazing.

He began to fuck her mouth and throat with a rapid, needy pace. The wet sounds of her choking and gagging filled the car, but Marie was such an accomplished slut that she showed nothing in the way of discomfort. If anything, she seemed to be loving this treatment, no doubt enjoyment she got out of corrupting this once strait-laced divorcee. Richard had always thought himself respectful, and that he would never, *could* never, treat a woman like this, yet Marie got off on the rough treatment, wanting to be treated like a whore, wanting to be his *slut*, and more than anything, Richard found that he got the greatest enjoyment out of this too. Marie could do for him things that neither Venna, nor any other woman in his life, could have done, unlocking a dark, hungry side of him that could only be satiated by nasty sex.

Feeling that pleasure again, he was like a man reborn, remembering his true purpose and wants. The vile texts and pictures that Marie had sent had gotten him this far, keeping him on the line without truly breaking him, but now that he was here, he was utterly lost to the depravity of their joining. If she kept sucking and fucking him like this, she could get him to do absolutely anything she wanted, and he would do it gladly.

Gagging pleasantly, Marie pulled off of his cock briefly, taking ragged breaths while she energetically jerked his cock. "You fucking like that, huh? You like it when this slut sucks your cock better than your ex ever could?"