The Elf & The DILF: A New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... you're amazing... better than she ever was... the best..." Richard moaned.

"And you spent a lot of time looking at my pictures, didn't you?" she asked.

"Uh huh..." he replied, wanting her to keep blowing him. "So slutty and hot... I couldn't take my eyes off of them..."

"You've cum a lot thinking about me, haven't you?" Marie asked. "Stroking your cock to your little eighteen-year-old whore more than you've ever touched yourself to a picture of that bitch you were married to?"

This might have been down to a simple fact that Venna had never once sent Richard nudes, but Marie wasn't wrong about any of this.

"Yes..." Richard hissed. "Please, keep going... I'm so close..."

"Good," she replied, smirking and letting him grab a tighter hold of her ponytail and pull her back down.

Marie eagerly opened her mouth for his cock, bouncing her head in time with her hands and making sure that Richard's cock was completely and utterly spoiled as he used her. It felt like she might be sucking him extra hard now, wanting to coax out a particularly large load of cum from his swollen balls.

The pleasure was overwhelming for Richard as he groaned, "I'm gonna cum soon... you're gonna make me cum!"

He let go of her ponytail, not sure of where she wanted him to cum.

In retrospect, Richard knew he shouldn't have been surprised when she grabbed hold of his hand and put it back in her hair, encouraging him to force his cock deep down her throat in that moment he couldn't hold back any longer.

Groaning loudly, Richard came deep down Marie's throat, firing off what felt like an absolute geyser of cum as she stared deep into his eyes. No doubt she would have been smiling around his cock if her lips weren't so obscenely stretched, but that smug look in her eyes was enough to drive him all the wilder. His hips bucked as he fired shot after shot deep down her throat, and as she unquestioningly gulped every last drop down.

Or, at least she *tried* to. With a load this big, she only had so much luck actually getting it all, and rather than choke, Marie soon pulled Richard's hand from her hair and took her mouth off his cock. The last few shots then hit her in the face, one glancing off of her cheek before a couple weaker ones hit her chin.

As the flow became a dribble, Marie planted her lips over his cockhead, sucking out the last of it before she sat back up. Catching his breath as he regained his bearings, Richard looked over at this girl who looked so sweet on the surface, now looking the definition of a slutty little fuckdoll. Any cuteness she might have had was now hidden behind a layer of cum on her face, and she couldn't have looked any prouder with herself.

Marie opened her mouth, showing the positive lake of cum that she had resting inside, before leaning her head back and gulping it all down. Then she gave him a cute smile, one that would have looked positively radiant on the face of a pageant girl, and on her looked sublimely filthy.

"Fuck... you're so fucking hot..." he groaned, reaching out to touch one of her breasts through her sweater.

"I know," Marie replied, smirking smugly. "But if you think this is hot, you haven't seen anything yet..."

Reaching down for the hem of her skirt, Marie pulled it up around her waist, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. Her shaved pussy, one that Richard nearly had etched to his memory, looked particularly pink and juicy today.

Richard licked his lips.

Marie continued, "I've been so fucking wet so much of the time lately thinking about Christmas, and now that I'm here, well... you can see how excited I am... you can smell it, can't you? You're already so fucking excited, I bet you can taste me, can't you?"

Slowly, he nodded. Richard could smell her heat, the savory sweet smell of her tight teen cunt in his car... and yes, it did bring back memories of tasting her most fondly. Richard had become particularly acquainted with the feeling of almost every square inch of her body in his mouth, and the memory of her taste made him quiver.

Seeing that she had his full attention, Marie wiped some of the cum off of her chin with two of her fingers, showing him the glistening fluid and making sure he understood that this was in *her* possession now. Then, without a word, she brought those two fingers to her pussy, fingering his cum deep inside of her cunt. She moaned, a high, girlish sound that brought another shiver to Richard's body as he watched her pleasure herself with his cum.

He gulped. "So... you wanna go back to my place?"

"Uh huh... your little slut needs to be fucked and knocked up!" Marie answered, a little breathy from her fingering, especially as she brought her other hand down to play with her clit. "I'm gonna cum a couple times before we get there... and while I appreciate the audience, I'm going to ask you to restrain yourself, be a responsible adult, and keep your eyes on the fucking road. I don't want to have to spend my New Year's Eve in the emergency room..."

Though it was agony to tear his eyes away from the painfully erotic sight of Marie fingering herself in such a plainly lewd manner, Richard had to agree.

Still, that didn't stop him from maybe putting a little extra pressure on the gas pedal as he sped out of the grocery store's parking lot.

***

Marie was good to her word, fingering herself to two orgasms by the time they got back to Richard's apartment. The car itself smelled intensely of the savory, utterly feminine smell of her pussy juices that kept him intoxicated the whole ride over. From there, it took every bit of restraint he had not to just grab her and fuck her against the side of the car... but he had neighbors, and he wasn't looking to get into any trouble in the complex's parking lot.

And he had some groceries he really needed to put in the freezer.

So, he carried his groceries up to the apartment, followed behind by Marie, who looked remarkably put together and respectable for everything she had just done. Her face was clean of cum, her flush from the multiple orgasms had calmed, and she looked positively respectable, if curiously young to be accompanying Richard to his apartment. On the way to his place, they passed by a few of Richard's neighbors, all of whom took a curious look at this strange young woman. No doubt they had their questions and likely judged Richard and Marie... but he couldn't have cared less about what they thought.

Not when he knew what would happen once they were behind closed doors.

Hefting the bags upstairs, he unlocked the door and let Marie inside, stepping in after her and locking up behind.

"I'll need to put these away first," Richard said, indicating the bags in his arms.

"I understand," Marie nodded, walking down the hallway toward his bedroom. "But you better not keep me waiting..."

With her back turned to him, she pulled her tight sweater off and dropped it on the floor, revealing that she was topless underneath. Marie briefly turned her head, one of her bold blue eyes glowing radiantly behind her glasses as she eyed Richard's response to the soft, pale skin of her bare back. A toothy grin broke out on her face as she disappeared into his bedroom.

Richard gulped once, and then set what might have been a world record for putting all of his groceries away. Normally a fairly meticulous man when it came to such things, he made sure all the frozen things were in the freezer, the cold food went in the fridge, and beyond that, everything could wait in its bags on the floor until later.

Practically running to the open door of his bedroom, Richard skidded to a halt as he saw the lewd sight on his bed.

"Wow," he whispered, eyes widening.

"Wow is right," Marie responded, spreading her legs wider, her fingers spreading her bare pussy lips for him.

Wow was indeed right, as how else could he have responded to seeing Marie lying naked on his bed, her legs spread and her proud, firm, B-cup tits standing with rock hard nipples? She had undone her ponytail, splaying her long blonde hair around her, while the pale skin of her lithe body was now flushed slightly from whatever fingering she had done in preparation for him. She bent her knees, sliding a little closer to him, flexing her knee-high sock clad feet slightly as she dug into the bed.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, slipping a finger into her pussy and moaning, softly.

"Uh huh..." Richard agreed, held in place by this naked goddess before him.

"Show me. Take off your fucking clothes," Marie replied, eyeing him hungrily.

There were dignified ways to take off your clothes at such an invitation, and there were quick ways to do it. Richard chose quick, practically tearing off his top, and his pants, kicking off his shoes and nearly ripping his socks off in an effort to hurriedly get naked. While he might have stumbled about a bit in the process, Marie didn't seem to mind for a second, enjoying his enthusiasm greatly while she took in his body. Richard was a fit man, and while hardly an athlete, he had spent a fair bit of time at the gym since his divorce, and looked good for a guy who was pushing 40. Marie drank in his body, from his strong arms, to his tight abs and his firm legs. Invariably, however, her eyes fell to the bulge in his briefs, and when he finally dropped them to the floor and got completely naked, the smile on her face was a little less restrained than usual.

Richard saw the way her eyes fell to his thick ten inches, and smiled a smile of manly pride that had been alien to him a lot these past few years. Knowing he had her attention, he dropped his hand down and began stroking himself for her, spreading the precum that had already been readily forming on the tip.

Marie, in response, began to finger herself more vigorously.

With that encouragement, the two of them stayed like this for a while, touching themselves while the other watched, the intensity only building until one of them had to break and make the next move.

"Fuck it..." Richard growled, taking his hand off his cock and practically diving onto the bed.

Marie squealed with his impact as he landed next to her, before he rolled onto his side and began to kiss her deeply. She shifted onto her side to meet him, the two of them making out and running their hands over each other's bodies. Her hands quickly found his cock, while he had one hand on her tits and the other on her tight, round ass, squeezing and groping as the two of them ground against each other. There was a distinct fire to this coupling that matched their initial encounter, but something a bit more that Richard found. While at first it had been fueled almost purely by naughtiness, there was a distinct passion to this time. The way her eyes twinkled was a little less harsh, her moans a little more needy.

It might have been something more between them than they'd started out with... and maybe that was worth exploring.

But for now, it was also fun to be making out with a tight little slut, knowing exactly where this night was going to end.

Marie pushed him onto his back, breathing heavily and grinning. "I need your mouth on my pussy."

Richard tried to think of a clever, fun, maybe even charming response, but before he could, Marie was climbing over him, swinging one leg over her head and sitting down on his face, pressing her pussy into his mouth. He rose to the challenge, licking and sucking at her tight, teen cunt, savoring her savory sweetness as he burrowed his tongue deep inside of her and suckled on her folds.

Marie, for her part, leaned backward slightly, giving him a great view of her tight, naked body as she writhed on his face. She looked down at his partially obscured face, delighting in his hungry eyes almost as much as she did in the way he expertly ate his pussy.

"Fuck... when I seduced you on Christmas, I hoped you'd be this good... but never knew you'd *actually* be this good... fuck, you really are the kind of porn-DILF all us tight little girls dream of..." she laughed and moaned, reaching up with a hand to pinch one of her nipples as she rode his face. "To think you were wasted all these years on some bitch who didn't appreciate you... you could've been fucking girls like me all that time... you could have been doing a great many things... but maybe I should be grateful you were wasted all these years..."

She let out a particularly long, glorious wail when Richard closed his lips over her clit, sucking and flicking it enthusiastically. Marie dropped her hand from her tit to his hair, stroking Richard fondly as he continued to eat her out.

She continued, "...because if you hadn't been wasted, then I never would have found you... and never would have been able to make you all *mine*..."

Richard groaned into her pussy, licking and sucking her harder, wanting desperately to make her cum, because he could think of nothing more beautiful than making this tight little blonde slut cry out in ecstasy. He wrapped his arms around her legs strongly, holding her close as he ate her out with more gusto. Their eyes locked onto one another, their bodies practically one as he pleasured her with his mouth. The look on her face was weakening, still demanding, but one that couldn't hold back explosive pleasure that much longer at this rate.

Marie began to tense up, her body shuddering slightly.

Instinctively, Richard lightly nibbled on her clit.

"MOTHERFUCK!!!" Marie roared, her legs clamping down around his head as she came hard. While the last couple orgasms she'd had in the car weren't unimpressive, this one was a mess, her juices gushing all over Richard's face as she squirted on him.

Though surprised by the volume, and the velocity, Richard kept eating her out. He'd had enough experience with cunnilingus over the years to know that every woman responded differently, and given how she was easily the most responsive woman he had ever been with, he was only further motivated to give Marie the best he had. He kept licking and sucking, lapping up all of her juices as she writhed like a dancer on his face, until her energy left her and she fell to the side on the bed next to him.

Richard propped himself up on his elbow, grinning with pride as Marie caught her breath and still shuddered, giggling and smiling like a fool in a look that was decidedly foreign on her face, but welcome in Richard's eyes. When she saw him, she restrained herself the best she could, but it was difficult to hide that giddy glee entirely from her face.

"So... I'm *yours* now?" he mused, licking her juices from his face.

"Yes..." Marie replied, before correcting herself. "Or... I shouldn't say so *entirely*, lest I be a complete and utter hypocrite myself on such things. I still have some girls, and one guy, at school that I fuck around with because I have my needs to they're just *that* good, and I have no intention of ending things in that way, and I wouldn't expect you to, either. If opportunities arise for you, I would seriously encourage you to take them... but as something I said in the heat of the moment like that, I suppose that might be a view into my inner psyche, so I guess there's part of me that's at least a little possessive of you."

Richard thought about this, then laughed. "I don't think I'd try stopping you from doing whatever you want to do."

"A wise way to look at it," she replied, finally rolling over, then crawling towards him on her hands and knees. "But should opportunities present themselves, I expect you to take them... and to tell me all about them. I have to understand the competition, after all... and I might be able to offer you some advice on how to bring more eager sluts into your life..."

Looking at this gorgeous slut on her hands and knees as she crawled by his side, Richard sighed pleasantly. "If it happens, I'll tell you, but I should note that women haven't exactly been knocking my door down these past few years."

"You just haven't been looking... now get on your knees and fuck me, and I'll be happy to explain this to you," Marie ordered.

"Alright," Richard replied, anticipatory and curious as he got up on his knees behind Marie.

The eager little slut in front of him flexed her ass for him, pushing back and rubbing her pussy against his erection. Richard reached down, grabbing hold of his shaft and teasing it against her entrance, loving the low, needy sounds she made as he rubbed the head against her sensitive folds.

It felt strange to be in this position again... something he'd dreamed about, and hoped for a repeat of for what felt like ages now. It had always felt in the past when he had something good that it was just ready to slip through his fingers and roll away, and despite all the teasing and texts and pictures, he thought Marie might well be something like that as well, and yet...

And yet, here he was, behind her, ready to push inside of her pussy once again, reclaiming something that she had so freely offered him, and feeling the kind of alive he could only have dreamed of until very recently.

Slowly, he pressed forward, burying his massive cock to the hilt in the amazingly tight pussy that had haunted his dreams this past week. He grunted and groaned at the awe of the moment as her tight cunt grasped him tightly, massaging him and seemingly pulling him forward, spurred on by Marie's soft moans as she devoured everything he had to give her. When every inch was deep inside of her, his balls resting against her clit, he hissed pleasurably, running his shaking hands over her back for a moment in awe of what he was doing.

"Wow..." Richard murmured.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, my pussy's magic..." Marie said, trying to sound harsh, but unable to hide her own lustful awe of the moment. "...fuck me, dammit... fuck me now, and fuck me hard, none of this lovey dovey shit... your little slut needs it... I need your cock, and your fucking cum..."

He slid his hands down her back, grabbing hold of her hips and started fucking her properly. There was little hesitation as he pushed past the awe and jumped into the familiarity of this naughty union, his dreams of this moment coming to life with a distinct urgency as he went to town on her, pounding away at her pussy with quick, hard thrusts of almost the entire length of his cock.

It was a hard, rough fuck, exactly what the two of them wanted.

And needed.

"Yes, yes, yes, keep going, keep doing that, keep fucking your slut!" Marie moaned, dropping her head as she flexed her hips, pushing back against his cock. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I want to be fucking into New Year's!"

"It's only six..." Richard grunted, looking at the bedside clock. "I'm gonna need some time to breathe... you too..."

"I was getting lost in the fucking moment, just keep giving it to me and let this whore fantasize, alright?" Marie responded, her tone every bit as harsh as it was hungry.

"Sure..." Richard replied, smacking her ass as he kept fucking her hard. "Weren't you going to explain something to me?"

She groaned like a wounded animal, pushing back against him and massaging his cock with her pussy. "Do I have to... now?"

"Yeah..." he said, smacking her ass even harder. "You got me curious, and once I'm curious, I have to know... and I'll do what I have to to find out..."

Marie tossed her hair over her shoulder, looking back at him with a positively radiant smile. "Seems I've really corrupted you... when I first saw you, you seemed so nice, and now here you are, fucking a little slut and threatening her to get what you want? Yes, yes, yes... fuck, keep fucking me like that... god, I love that I could bring out that side of you... can't wait to see what else I can do to you..."

"We'll have to keep doing this then..." he grunted. "Now, tell me what you teased..."

Richard then bent over, reaching around so he could wrap one of his hands around her throat. "...now..."