The Elf & The DILF: A New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venna continued. "I know things haven't been easy for you... they haven't been easy here, either, but I think we can make something work now, don't you? If we find peace, even *friendship* for the sake of the kids, I think that would be pretty great. It's better than being in this strange, tight spot we've been in for the past years, won't it?"

It took everything Richard had not to groan out loud as Marie settled her tight cunt onto his cock again until he was buried ten inches deep inside of her. Marie bit her lip to keep from crying out as well, though neither of them could keep from shivering. Watching this lithe teenager sitting proudly on his cock, her pussy lips stretched to the extreme around his thick pillar, fuck, there might not have been anything hotter.

With a slightly shaky voice, he replied, "Oh, I don't know, some tight spots have their charms... but I think I see your point."

Marie was impressively quiet as she began to ride his cock. While the bed may have squeaked some, it wasn't enough to disturb the phone call, but it was thoroughly enough to satisfy Richard's needs. Watching his tight-bodied lover riding his cock, her pert tits bouncing as she fingered herself and took much of his cock with every bounce, was an awesome sight that was only rivaled by how amazing his cock felt.

"So, are you up to any exciting adventures tonight?" Venna asked, trying to keep it casual while clearly fishing for anything she could use to keep the conversation going.

Not wanting this crazy ride to end, and loving the superior, even mean smile on Marie's face, Richard replied, "Oh, you know, same old, same old. So, uh... how was the Christmas party?"

This was a subject that Venna was more than happy to continue on at length, which was good for Richard, because he was happy to have the opportunity to shut up and enjoy fucking Marie. The little blonde slut rode him like a pro, amazingly quiet even though it looked like she wanted to scream out in ecstasy. It was a skill he tried his best to match her with, even though it was pretty fucking hard. He might have let out a hushed breath or the occasional soft grunt as he did what he could to hold back. Being in Marie was a heaven that he did not want to leave anytime soon, even though he knew this was likely to be impossible.

Marie had been teasing him for quite a while, after all. She was clearly looking for a big explosion, and he knew that she was going to get one out of him, one that would be deep and big enough that it would probably be a miracle if she walked away from this bed without having been knocked up. He thought he was holding out remarkably well, but even with what Marie drew out of him, he knew he couldn't last much longer.

She looked like she was having the time of her life, like this was a dream she'd had forever that was suddenly being granted, and that only God himself would be able to stop her. Nevertheless, the way she fingered herself, and the way her body was beginning to tense up, he knew that this wasn't going to be possible.

And so, as Venna prattled on about the guest list and who did and didn't show, and how great Jerry was with the kids and other such nonsense, Richard set the phone to speaker and set it down on the nearest bedstand. Now fully able to get both hands in on this, he grabbed Marie by the hips and went to town, quietly but vigorously using her as she rode him. It was only through the greatest effort that neither of them were screaming or cursing at this point, and Venna was so wrapped up in what she had to say that she didn't even get close to hearing a single thing out of them.

Richard stared into Marie's eyes, feeling more of that dark madness that she drew out of him, that connection, that *love* that he could only now just admit as this eighteen-year-old nympho rode him like her life depended on it. She looked down at him, clearly enjoying the darkness on his face, the roughness and new confidence that she had awoken inside of the older man, and what it meant for both of them.

Clapping a hand over her mouth, Marie came first, her pussy gushing messily over his cock as her muscles tightened intensely around him. Holding back his own loud groan, Richard came inside of her like a geyser, filling her deep with another load of cum as her clutching cunt tried to drain every single last drop out of him.

Venna still kept going as Richard and Marie came down, Marie collapsing on top of him, trying to hold back a laugh as the two of them made out deeply. They both knew they were playing with fire, doing this, but oh did it add some excitement to what they already had.

As sanity returned, and it sounded like Venna was about to wrap things up, Richard grinned mischievously and grabbed his phone once again.

"Sounds like a wild party," he said without terribly meaning it. "Listen, I'd love to keep chatting, but I've got a call on the other line I've really gotta take, and you should probably get back to your guests. Thanks for calling, we should do this again sometime!"

Venna sounded surprised. "Another call, but it's mid-"

He hung up on her. Marie laughed.

"That was mean," she observed, smiling, impressed. "I think I like this side of you."

"It did feel pretty damn good," Richard admitted, kissing her again. "And you really know how to keep quiet. That was impressive."

"I think we were both impressive. I mean, I fuck in a library all the time, but I don't see you having a good explanation for your silence... though I'm guessing she wasn't one much for you talking when you had sex?" Marie suggested.

"Yeah, no. Venna wasn't one much for dirty talk," Richard admitted, before looking at the clock and grinning. "Oh! Holy shit, happy new year!"

Marie looked over at the clock to see that it had just passed midnight. "Huh, so it is."

She leaned down, kissing him luxuriantly. "Happy new year. We'll be having a lot of fun together this year, I think."

"I agree," Richard replied, rolling over without pulling out of her and kissing her more firmly.

Marie giggled, sighing pleasantly. "You still love your little slut?"

"Of course," he replied, kissing her deeply. "And do you love your DILF?"

She thought about this, then chuckled. "I really should change that title since we have fucked a lot by now, and it's not just a matter of liking to fuck you... but yes, I think I actually do love you too."

Richard kissed her again, growling appreciatively. "Good. So... wanna cuddle for a while, and then keep trying for that baby?"

Laughing darkly, Marie wrapped her legs around his ass again and answered, "Oh, how I am looking forward to seeing where this year takes us..."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing these stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying my works. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)