The Elf and the Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
An exiled trans princess and an elf woman fall in love.
1.4k words
4.58
3.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie789
Katie789
34 Followers

Part Three

Aeronwen awoke the next day to Aisling caressing her cheek.

"My love," said the elf woman, "It is midday. Will you get up and keep me company as I work on a present for you?"

"Of course," said Aeronwen.

She got up and followed Aisling to her workbench. The elf woman picked up a knife and began carving into a thick oaken branch.

"What are you making?" asked Aeronwen.

Aisling smiled. "It is a surprise. "Perhaps you will figure out what it is as you watch me work."

Aeronwen watched as the elf woman carved the stick down, the object beginning to take form. It was a long, phallic looking thing with a bulb protruding from it at a right angle. As Aisling began to carve the details, she could see that it was meant to be a penis, complete with a head and foreskin. It was much longer than Aeronwen's penis, and thicker too. When she was done, the elf woman spoke a word, and the carving turned to glass before Aeronwen's eyes.

"Do you mean to put that thing inside of me?" asked Aeronwen.

"I created the bulb so that it can be held in my vagina. I mean to fuck you with it," said the elf woman with a smile.

Aeronwen blushed at the thought of it. She found the idea quite aroused her. She had never had anything inside of her before.

"Would you like that, darling?"

"Yes, I think I would," said Aeronwen. "Will you be gentle?"

"Of course, Aeronwen."

"Perhaps tonight then," said Aeronwen. "I would like to go for a walk in the woods alone first.

"Alright," said Aisling. "Do be careful, my love."

"I will."

"Take my knife, just in case you run into danger."

With that, Aeronwen put on her cloak and boots. She put the knife in her cloak pocket, and headed out the door.

Aeronwen wandered through Hudol Wood, taking in the beauty of the place. Her feet crunched in the leaves as she went, and she took delight in stomping on a few particularly crispy ones.

When she was about thirty minutes out from the hut, she heard hoofbeats--a horse was approaching. Should she hide? No, she thought, it was probably just a traveler. Then she saw the horse. It was adorned in red and gold, and branded with the crest of her father's kingdom. Atop the horse sat a blond, bearded man wearing a crown of gold--it was her father.

"Aeron," he said, his voice booming with anger. "You are exiled. You dare defy me by returning to my province?"

Aeronwen was too stunned to speak. When she found her voice, she said "I'm sorry, father. I swear that I will be on my way, away from your province."

"No," said King Elgar. "You have broken your exile. You are to be imprisoned in the dungeon."

"No," said Aeronwen. Numbly, she felt herself draw the knife from her pocket.

The king stepped off his horse and drew his sword. "Do not make me slay you, Aeron."

"My name is Aeronwen."

"A foolish fantasy. You are a man."

"Do I look like a man?" she asked angrily.

"I don't know what black magic you have employed to change your appearance," said the king, "But that does not change the fact that you are my son." He stepped forward, sword raised.

Aeronwen raised the knife, grimly aware of how small it was, how little she could do against a man with a sword. Her father turned his sword to the side and struck the side of her head with the flat of his blade. Aeronwen fell unconscious.

When she awoke, she was in a dark stone cell. A pile of hay was on the floor in the corner--presumably this was where she was meant to sleep. Aeronwen broke into tears. She would likely never see Aisling again.

She stayed here for what must have been a day at least, passing the time by crying and weaving bits of straw into little mats. Finally, she decided to sleep. At least being unconscious she wouldn't have to wallow in the horror of the situation.

Aeronwen awoke to the sound of an explosion outside the door to her cell. She sat up. Another explosion. Hope fluttered in her stomach--could it be that an enemy army was attacking? Perhaps they would free her. Perhaps she would live to see Aisling again after all.

Then, the door to her cell blew open. Orange fire licked at the edges of the wooden door as it lay on the ground.

Standing in the doorway was Aisling, still in her white gown, looking just as beautiful as ever. Aeronwen ran to her, throwing her arms around her neck. They kissed passionately.

"I thought I would never see you again," said Aeronwen, tears streaming down her face.

"I am here," said Aisling, crying as well. "I am here."

"You think you can escape so easily," said a booming voice down the corridor. It was Aeronwen's father. He stood in the hallway, flanked by a battalion of soldiers. "Slay them," he said. "They are traitors."

The soldiers rushed forward, spears held in front of them. Aisling raised a hand, said a word, and an explosion ripped through the corridor, killing all of them in a single blow. She stepped forward toward King Elgar. He drew his sword.

"Stay back," he said, his voice shaking.

"Shall I slay him, Aeronwen?" asked the elf woman.

"No," she said. "Disarm him."

Aisling spoke a word and his sword flew from his hands, clanging on the flagstones. Aeronwen stepped forward. "Do not attempt to make any move, or she will kill you in an instant."

Her father cowered before her. She reached forward and plucked the crown from his head, placing it on hers. "You are hereby banished from my province," she said, "With no exceptions barring one--that you accept me as your daughter."

"This I cannot do," said Elgar.

"Then begone. My soldiers will see to it that you cross the border and never return."

Later that day, Aeronwen took the throne. She made a royal decree that anyone who saw her father return to the province should alert the authorities so that he might be put in the dungeons.

That night, Aeronwen and Aisling lay in the royal bedchambers. "You know," said Aisling, "I brought your present with me when I came here. Would you like me to use it?"

Aeronwen smiled. "More than anything." The women took off their gowns and kissed for a while, Aisling on top of Aeronwen. Aisling sucked at Aeronwen's nipples, biting them tenderly. Then she sucked the other woman's penis until she was close to orgasm.

"Not yet," said Aisling, removing her mouth. She took the glass object and inserted the phallic end into her vagina, coating it in her wetness. Then, she removed it, and placed the bulb inside of her. "Lie prone for me, my love. Put a pillow under your hips."

Aeronwen did as she was told, her penis aching with desire. The elf woman straddled her, bending down to place the tip of the object against her opening. Gently, she pressed forward, and the tip slid inside of Aeronwen. It was a sensation unlike any she had experienced before. Aisling pushed forward once again, until the object was all the way inside of her. Her prostate sang with pleasure at the movement. Slowly, the elf woman drew the implement in and out. Aeronwen moaned loudly.

"Aisling," she said softly, "You can fuck me harder if you'd like.

"I would love to," said the elf woman. She picked up speed, and the pleasure in Aeronwen's prostate grew to heights she had only experienced during orgasm--but she had not orgasmed yet. She moaned freely. "Yes, Aisling, just like that, that feels--oh I can't even describe it."

The pleasure grew and grew, until Aeronwen felt her orgasm begin, though it was unlike any orgasm she'd had before. Pleasure radiated out from her prostate. Electric waves flowed through her body, down to her toes and up to the crown of her head. It did not stop for some time. She heard herself scream into the bed with pleasure. "Oh my god, I love you Aisling." She said the words without meaning to, and was immediately stricken with fear that Aisling wouldn't feel the same.

"I love you too, Aeronwen," said the elf woman.

Aisling cleaned them up with her magic and the two women cuddled close that night, wrapped in eachothers arms. Aeronwen fell asleep on Aisling's breast, and she slept more deeply and peacefully than she ever had before.

The two of them lived in the castle together for the rest of their days, making love as frequently as they held hands. They were happy.

Katie789
Katie789
34 Followers