The Elf and the Princess Pt. 02

Story Info
An exiled trans princess and an elf woman fall in love.
1.5k words
4.63
3.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie789
Katie789
34 Followers

Part Two

Aeronwen awoke the next morning with the elf woman still cuddled up against her. The memory of what she and Aisling had done the night before came back to her all at once. She smiled. She wanted to do it all again and more.

"Good morning, Aeronwen," said Aisling.

Aeronwen turned around to face her, and the elf woman kissed her. "Good morning, Aisling."

"I want to stay in bed with you, but perhaps I should prepare a meal for us."

"I'm quite hungry," said Aeronwen.

Aisling prepared a meal, this time a different sort of mushroom that tasted rather like chicken. Aisling pulled her chair right up next to Aeronwen's as they ate, and when they finished, Aeronwen rested her head on Aisling's shoulder. They sat like this in silence for a moment.

Then, tentatively, Aeronwen asked "Did you orgasm last night?"

"No, but I would quite like to. Perhaps if you licked my vagina I would."

Aeronwen had never eaten anyone out before--she felt a little intimidated by the concept. But at the same time she badly wanted to pleasure Aisling. "Okay," she said, "I'll try."

They moved back to the bed, where Aisling reclined on the pillow. "Kiss me first," said the elf woman. "Sit in my lap."

Aeronwen obliged, and the elf woman kissed her deeply. She caressed Aeronwen's breasts, and Aeronwen caressed hers.

"Are you ready, darling?" asked Aisling.

Aeronwen nodded. She got out of the elf woman's lap. Aisling pulled up her gown and spread her legs, and for the first time Aeronwen saw her vagina. It was pink and wet, with soft golden curls of pubic hair. She positioned herself between the elf woman's legs. Tentatively, she kissed it. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked timidly up the length of it. The taste was odd, but she found she quite enjoyed the fact that she was tasting the elf woman's wetness. She licked harder this time, spreading Aisling's lips apart with her tongue. When she reached her clitoris, the elf woman gasped with pleasure. Aeronwen focused her efforts there, circling the hood with the tip of her tongue. Aisling held the back of her head and gently pulled her in until her clit was in Aeronwen's mouth. She sucked at it softly, interspersing her sucking with little flicks of her tongue. At each flick, Aisling moaned quietly. They continued like this for some time, Aeronwen growing in confidence as she heard Aislings moaning growing louder. She moved to just the flicking motion now, but her tongue quickly grew tired. She went up for breath, gazing into Aisling's wide green eyes.

"Lay on your back so that I might sit upon your face," said Aisling.

"Alright," said Aeronwen. The thought of it quite excited her. She traded places with the elf woman and put a pillow under her head vertically so there was space for Aisling to kneel on either side of her. Aisling straddled her face, carefully lowering her wet vagina into place. Aeronwen stuck out her tongue, and the elf woman ground gently against it. Aeronwen loved feeling Aisling's vagina with her tongue. It was such an intimate part of the elf woman's body, and it was right against her face. Aisling moaned freely as she worked herself back and forth, getting a little more vigorous in her movements, pressing herself a little harder against Aeronwen's tongue. Her tongue was beginning to ache, but she was more than happy to be used in this way. When the ache in her tongue became too severe to ignore, she moved to sucking on her clit once again. Aisling's wetness dribbled down her chin. The elf woman moaned after a particularly potent suck and Aeronwen felt her legs begin to shake. She sucked more quickly now, oscillating between a little suction and a lot. Aisling's legs shook harder. "Aeronwen, yes!" She said loudly and let out a strangled cry of elation. Aeronwen kept sucking, more gently now, until Aisling collapsed on the bed, breathing hard.

Before long, however, Aisling was up again, repositioning herself so she could kiss Aeronwen. She licked her own wetness off of Aeronwen's chin and neck. Then she began kissing a line down Aeronwen's body, pausing only to bite at her nipples playfully through her gown. When her kisses reached Aeronwen's erect penis, Aeronwen exhaled quickly in pleasure. Aisling lifted her gown and kissed her penis directly now, on the wet tip of her foreskin.

"Your penis is very small," Aisling said matter-of-factly. "It is cute."

"Thank you," said Aeronwen, smiling at the elf woman's strange manner of speaking. It was quite endearing.

Aisling put Aeronwen's penis in her mouth, sucking gently. Aeronwen moaned, putting a hand softly on Aisling's cheek, caressing the elf woman with her thumb. Aisling sucked down to the base of her penis, bobbing slowly up and down. The sensation was heavenly. Then, Aisling pulled back Aeronwen's foreskin, sucking just the tip now. The sensation was pleasurable, but it was almost too much.

"Careful, it's really sensitive there," said Aeronwen.

"Do not fear, I will be more gentle."

Aisling licked the exposed tip of the other woman's penis softly and slowly, making eye contact as she did so. Aeronwen couldn't look away. She found it hard to believe that such a beautiful woman--and an elf, no less--was between her legs licking her most intimate area. She sucked the tip gently, giving tender flicks with her tongue. Aeronwen writhed with pleasure, moaning loudly. She said "Aisling, I think I'm going to--" but she was cut off by her orgasm. A wave of pleasure shot through her penis and she came into the elf woman's mouth. Aisling swallowed contentedly, a bit of clear cum dribbling from her lips. She wiped it off with the back of her hand and smiled at Aeronwen.

"You are so beautiful when you orgasm."

Aeronwen blushed.

Aisling laid behind her on the bed, stroking her back. Aeronwen said "Aisling, these last few days with you have been amazing. I don't want this to end."

"Then don't go," said Aisling. "You may stay here with me as long as you like. I do hope you'll stay forever."

Aeronwen smiled. "I don't know about forever, but I don't think I'll leave you anytime soon."

Aisling smiled as well. "Good." After a pause, she said. "Perhaps we should gather some food for dinner, my pantry is running low.

The women put on their cloaks and boots. Aisling handed Aeronwen a woven basket, and they headed out into the woods, Aisling leading and Aeronwen following. The elf woman picked leaves and flowers, roots and mushrooms, and Aeronwen put them in the basket. They continued like this until the basket was full to the brim.

Aisling made them a salad that night, with mushrooms and dandelions. As always, her cooking was delicious. "Do you want to go to bed," asked Aisling with a look in her eye that made it clear she did not intend for them to sleep just yet.

"Yes," said Aeronwen with a smile, "More than anything."

They moved over to the bed.

"What do you want to do to me?" asked Aeronwen. "Anything you want."

Aisling smiled impishly. She put a pillow horizontally in the middle of the bed. "Pull up your gown and lay face down. Put your hips here." Here she gestured to the pillow.

Aeronwen did as she was told. Aisling knelt next to her on the bed and ran her hands along the other woman's buttocks. She squeezed them and jiggled them, giggling. Aeronwen grew erect, her penis pressing into the pillow.

"I quite like touching your buttocks, Aeronwen," said the elf woman. "Are you sure that I can do anything I please?"

"Yes," said Aeronwen, "Anything."

"Spread your legs for me then."

Aeronwen did, and Aisling positioned herself between them. She bent down and kissed Aeronwen's left buttock. Then, with a trail of kisses, she made her way over to the other woman's butthole. Finally she planted a soft kiss right on it, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Aeronwen. She licked it tenderly, and Aeronwen moaned louder.

"That feels amazing," she said.

"I am glad that you like it."

Aisling licked and licked, twirling the tip of her tongue in circles around the other woman's opening. Aeronwen felt herself begin to soak the pillow with her wetness. With one thumb, the elf woman massaged her perineum, still licking tenderly. Pleasure bloomed in her penis--already she was close to orgasm.

"Would you lick a little harder?" asked Aeronwen. The elf woman obliged without a word, and began putting more pressure on her perineum as well. Her tongue was fast and nimble, and quickly Aeronwen was moaning again. Then, with a cry of pleasure, muffled by the bed, she came hard, soaking the pillow with clear cum. Aisling kept rubbing and licking until Aeronwen was finished with her orgasm. She pulled away and began petting Aeronwen's buttocks once again, laying next to her in the bed.

Still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, Aeronwen fell asleep.

Katie789
Katie789
34 Followers