All Comments on 'The Elite Broker Ch. 02'

by magee113

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Now we know she is a fighter, please don't let her be another wimp who readily accepts her fate.

Keep her kicking please

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Awww. Has the fly caught the spider?

This is going to be quite a fight, I hope.

I am left wondering if this is only meant to be erotica or if it is intended to double as a commentary on corporate America? :D:D:D

Great set up. You a weaving bits of characterization throughout the story-well done. Bread crumbs about Elite, but plenty of mystery. Two chapters in and the bleachers are howling. Most excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the fact that she is smart AND tough.

Tough enough to fight indefinitely? Probably not, but smart enough to know how to beat them at their own game.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Agree with FA

Also please don't let her loose who she is. If she is to do battle then make it one hell of a big one that goes in Elites History books. Make sure Adams respects her and her disicions along with giving her space.

Lokking forward to ch. 03

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
Two chapters and virtually no erotica.

Too verbose for my taste. It does not leave me wanting for the next chapter.

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
HELLO READERS!!!

You don't know how happy it makes me feel to read your words of encouragement AND your grumps or groans, in equal measure. Each has a value to me that pushes me to be a better writer, expanding my own thoughts and pushing me to let my imagination run amuck! Please continue reading and voting!!

AdrGoughAdrGoughover 10 years ago
CRAFTING A GOOD STORY

Two chapters crafted very carefully, the promise is there to make an excellent narrative that will strive and hopefully be with the best at Literotica in any genre! Please keep this woman as strong as a submissive can be. All vistas appear to extend in ways that would seem to be an incredible addition to storytelling, on any website. My hopes are that you will suceed in your endeavours.

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
ANONYMOUS Readers!

I LOVE your comments and reviews! But PLEASE create an account (its free to join)or if you already have one, 'LOGIN'.

As a fledgling writer my wings are still unstable and I may or may not fly in the right direction.

YOUR WORDS, whether kind, excited or harsh and grumpy help me to learn and grow as a writer. By letting me see who you are, I can contact you personally in thanks or to delve into what you might see as needing tweaked or strengthened.

YOU are the ones that I am writing for!!!

magee113

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Very intriguing !!

Can't wait for more .Well written too !

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
This is great stuff!

You certainly know how to tell a story! Love your writing style, how well you've developed these characters, and the possible budding tenderness between Mr. Adams and Adrianna. Not to mention...this type of set up is soooo my cuppa tea!

Thanks!

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Great build up!

I love a good medical scene! Very interesting development with Mr. Adams being drawn to her. Sounds like it is unusual. Will be anxious to see what comes next. You've done a good build up that keeps your fans wanting more!

~LB

koinonia_92koinonia_92over 10 years ago
The Excellence Continues!

Another great chapter with exceptional build up and quality story telling. The development of this story is so good. I encourage you to find an editor to shore up a few minor grammatical and spelling errors, but otherwise... WOW!! I'm ready for the next chapter.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Excellent

I am enjoying this story so far. It reminds me of one of my favorites I found a long time ago. This story is highly unrealistic, but its one of those that you can enjoy with the acceptance that it is fiction, and won't always seem logical. I was expecting quite a bit more from the chapter's description, but I am sure the next will have more action. I appreciate how Mr Adams is strongly attracted to her, and seems like he will be adopting her himself. Looking forward to it!

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
The Elite Broker Chapter 3

Hello Readers,

To those of you enjoying the story so far, chapter 3 has been submitted and should be available by the weekend - I hope.

I look forward to your continued reviews and votes!

Hope you are having a great week!

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers,

Chapter 4 is on its way, I promise. I've had a small glitch that has put a short delay on it's submission to Lit. I hope to have it wrapped up in the next couple of days and online by this time next week. So sorry for the hiccup. Hope everyone had a relaxing, long weekend! Smiles and hugs for all of you!

magee113

magee113magee113over 10 years agoAuthor
Hello Readers!

I am happy to tell you all that The Elite Broker Chapter 4 is now in the submission process. I hope to see it post to the site by this time next weekend.

magee113

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous