The Elites Ch. 04 - Ass-o-rax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3angle
3angle
27 Followers

I had done missionary anal once or twice before, and none of those times had been anything to write home about. In fact, it had been uncomfortable for both of us. This was nothing like I had felt before. Her ass was meant to be fucked this way.

As I fucked her harder and deeper, I felt a spongy tissue very deep inside her at the tip of my penis.

"OooooOoohh," cried out PT. "What was that?! That was fantastic!"

"I think I just found your ass-clit!" I said.

"I think you did!" she gasped out. "You are barely touching it. Can you bang into it a little harder?"

I thrust in as hard as I could, but it was so deep inside that I couldn't make any meaningful impact. It would have been completely out of reach if I had been an eighth of an inch shorter.

I also felt I was coming at it from the side instead of head-on. Her ass-clit was not dead center; it was a little to her right.

I rammed in left, as hard and deep as possible, and made my first solid contact.

"OOOOOhh," moaned PT. "That's it! Keep fucking it."

"I kept at it, hard and fast, at an angle. The ass-clit started swelling up as I fucked her. The more direct hits I scored, the bigger it got. After a while, it felt like a big swollen grape. It got a lot easier to 'punch' it with my cock after that.

PT's eyes had glazed over. She was holding a constant long moan, "Oooooooooooooo.." I could not determine if she had orgasmed, or was in the middle of an orgasm, or was about to orgasm. I didn't care.

My cock was ensnared by her highly textured ass. I felt like my dick was going through an adventure course. Pushing past tight but soft vines into valleys, climbing over mountains, dropping into puddles of ass-juice, and finally bumping into and bouncing off a soft fleshy, swollen ass-clit.

This was the most out-of-the-world sexual experience I have ever had. I had been controlling my urge to cum, but now I could not hold it in any longer, and I gave in.

My cock erupted deep inside her. The full force of the ejaculation hit PT's ass clit directly.

PT moaned loudly with ecstasy. The jet of cum on her ass-clit had elicited a loud scream. After a couple of solid thrusts, I emptied my balls into her. Just as I did, she came too.

She squirted a mix of ass-juice and cum out of her asshole. Her ass was like a geyser. Most of it sprayed onto Kate's face, who was watching between our legs.

Kate, surprised, exclaimed, "Whoa!"

PT and I were spent. The Synorax was gone from my system, I got off her and fell next to her. She had a content expression on her face.

I looked at Kate. Her face was covered with cum. Again! She did not seem too happy about it.

"I will have to shower for a third time!" she said. "Don't find another ass to fuck while I am away."

"Trust me, I won't, and I can't."

"How do I score some Ass-o-rax?" asked Kate addressing PT.

"It is not easy for a first-timer to get it, but I may be able to help you if you help me."

"How?" asked Kate

"If you swallow my ass-cum, I will bring you some. I think I have one last orgasm left. The thought of squirting it into your mouth is very arousing and will get me there."

"Ass in the air, girl!" commanded Kate

PT turned over and pushed her ass up. Kate kneeled, spread PT's ass, and placed her open mouth firmly on her asshole. She took one of her fingers and started rubbing her clit (the one above the vagina, not the ass-clit)

PT relaxed, moaned loudly, and ejaculated straight into Kate's mouth. I could hear the stream of ass-cum and my cum being released from PT. Kate gulped it all down without moving her lips or gagging. She was more experienced at this than I was. PT fell away once she was done.

Kate got up and smacked her lips. "That was tasty. I wouldn't mind doing it again. Do you have any more left in you?"

"No," sighed a satisfied PT, "but I do have a few Ass-o-rax pills for you."

"You mentioned that you thought I was the right person for the job. How did you figure?" I asked.

"I saw you fucking Kate's ass on the big TV. I saw how aroused she was. Her orgasm was genuine."

"I didn't see you!" Kate said. "There was no one around us."

"Initially, I was nowhere near you but could hear you from far off. I walked toward the source of the sound and saw you guys, or rather your asshole on that TV. I didn't need to come any closer.

"I fucked myself silly with a big vibrator up my ass, but you guys finished before I could cum. I followed you to the locker room, where I found him," she said, tapping my chest.

"I am glad Kate had us on the big TV, and I am glad you found me," I said.

"I am glad too, but I won't be satisfied till you fuck my Ass-o-rax stimulated butt," said Kate looking at me.

PT quickly responded, "Plenty of time for that tomorrow. You will have a buffet of men to choose from. Time for you to try new ass-fuckers. I may have a couple of recommendations."

3angle
3angle
27 Followers
12