All Comments on 'The Emasculation of Henry Smith'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Amazing

That was beautiful, really well written loved it

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

Very well written and striking to say the least. Obviously this is sort of a fantasy/nightmare story, but for me the ending needed some work and it left some big questions. Bonnie was obviously in an abusive relationship with April, how could Ben,her brother,allow her to be abused like that? And even though Bonnie shows up at the end,something doesn't add up. Why does she go ahead and do what April wanted when it is obvious she loves Henry,how can April have a hold on her when she moves to Texas, has her brother a psychologist right there, and she stull goes through with doing what she did? And how could Hailey trust her? Plus too Jerry and Victor are sharp, they would hav to know Bonnie's relationship with April was abusive. And why does Bonnie go back to April...why when she ran away,obviously guilty about what she did to Henry, did she go back to April?

While the ending is cute the story probably needed another chapter to it,it is too short and easy. Maybe when Hailey tells Bonnie she can come home when she is ready, April goes nuts,attacks Hailey and ends up in jail then ends up committed to a psych hospital. Maybe Bonnie shows up,but there are a lot of questions that need to be answered. How did April end up with Bonnie, she supposedly hooked up w someone at the law firm, was Bonnie responsible? How could Hailey trust her? As much as Hailey loved Bonnie, it couldn't be that easy. How would she know Bonnie wouldn't betray her again? Hailey worked out her stuff w Ben, but Hailey obviously was still screwed up.

I am not trashing the story,far from it,I loved it,I just feel it would be more of w masterpiece if some of the gaps were filled in. One other thought would be to continue the story,where Hailey and Bonnie heal together,have their ups and downs, and they can reconcile what happened,how Bonnie could do what she did ,etc. First rate stiry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

One of the best, no the best I have read. Will wait for your next one A++++++

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 4 years agoAuthor
Authors note.

First, thank you all so much for reading my stories.

I love this particular one and feel it touches on some very interesting issues.

There are however, some holes that need to be filled; thank you njlauren for confirming my reservations. The story was originally intended to end with Hailey discovering Bonnie's duplicity in what had happened and being left in the hospital alone to deal with it. I just could't do that and not give she and Bonnie some closure, as they obviously loved each other, and I really felt it was important to expose what a bitch April really was, as such, I rushed to add the new ending and gave you an incomplete story.

My plan is to continue working on Hailey and Bonnie's story and to publish an update when I feel it is ready.

Tank you again for your trust and support,

Shelby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
tranisition

It was good to read a realistic idea of how a full transition goes. The hormone brew took away the male functions and the body and the different sexual attractions was a lot closer to the true reality rhan the cock girls and sexual predators offered up in other male to female stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

can you write a second chapter please ?

curricdcurricdabout 4 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed the story. I liked what appears to be a happy ending. Some of the details were a little off but I enjoyed Henry's perspective as the relationship with Bonnie grew. I was a little confused about Bonnie's motivation to emasculate Henry. It would be nice get her perspective and feelings as this process went on. It would be nice to know her feelings. It seems that she slowly fell in love with Henry but it would be nice to know what turmoil and feelings she was feeling.

I am glad you are considering to continue write a story about their relationship.

suckermansuckermanabout 4 years ago
wonderful

the story was sexy but the emotional side was perfect I really enjoyed reading the story instead of just using it to have a wank to. Sorry but thats what other stories are forr. the tenderness and the progression in Henrys life and emotions were perfect and I am so glad that Bonnie and he got together

Please write more about the two of them and PLEASE a happy ending. Im sure being the person you are you couldnt write a sad one. This is reading more like a personal letter to you than a comment! Thank you for again and again

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Magnificent saga

Amazing and uniquely well-woven tale.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

I wold give it more than five stars if I could!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just about perfect!

I'm in love with this story. It has the a fantastic blend of erotic, feminisation, and a story I wanted to know the ending of. Finding a slow burner, that I still won't to tap to is amazing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Verrrry well told story. It took me a minute to figure out the time-jumping from one year to the next, but I caught up.

What I missed as the story went on was a drop-off of the descriptiveness of Henry's/Hailey's sex scenes. Finding one's self and getting to know one's self must include the experiences one has, and on a story site like Lit, juicy details are entirely appropriate.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

DaymosDaymosalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. It was F...ed up on some points but generally was very beautiful and felt so real. I shed a few tears and laught several times. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting and well told journey. The narcissistic twist in the plot was good, and from previous personal experience well described. Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more of your writing. 5 belated stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I apologize, but I quit reading after ch. 4.I couldn't make out who was talking probably would be a good story, but whether it was Bonnie or Henry, I seemed to get lost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent and well written story with great originality, but as some other comments have mentioned, the last chapters seem rather rushed and miss out too much detail relating to the transition, both physical and mental. Furthermore, as a father myself, I find the idea of forgiving someone who has taken away your ability to have children of your own rather difficult to accept. I do feel that there is space for another two or more chapters and we all really need something truly dreadful to happen to April !

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Such a great story, made me quite nervous at times, LOL. I love how you can write with such masculine enthusiasm and then write so feminine. Plus I love how you can juggle so many characters, you make the writer in me jealous...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck you!! How in the world can you write such amazing, lovely and omg I don't even have words for it....I seriously read it for 6-7 hrs straight and again for more than half a day..idk if you will ever see this but I want you to know you have a talent and you are one amazing like really wonderful writer.....

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

WOW ..... Poof im exploded in feelings ...... Im taken nby heart &soul ....... This was so intense, tragedy, love, hate, arrogance, greed, and sooooo much more to count, and your writing your style your talent made this enchanting magical

Thank you for sharing this extraordinary tale

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒŸπŸ€ ten hearts for you

Freebird6996Freebird6996over 1 year ago

Well...you did it again, you made me use up all of my tissues for all the ups and downs, the losses, the pleasures, the incredible way you write and also your happy endings. And all read in time for me to get ready for work and not be late this time...Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

April should have ended up working in a Mexican whore house. At the very least, She should have ended up in prison. What an awful thing to do to someone. She reminds me of my ex wife.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie8 months ago

Oh my goodness! The heartache! The heartbreak! The redemption. This is so relatable of it didn't happen in places of never been, I might have put myself deeper into the story. The only real criticism is about labeling change of pov. When you switch from Hailey to Bonnie and back there's a brief moment of confusion. A simple label would alleviate that. Beautiful story. Thank you so much. πŸ₯°

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. I cannot believe how emotional this story made me. Once it became clear what was going on, it took all my will power not to skip ahead. Dang, that was such a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...