The Emasculation of Henry Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed out loud. Victor hooked one of his fingers into mine and laughed with me.

"Victor, I told you, he's mine." Bonnie was laughing with us.

"Victor stop teasing Henry, and if you mess up her makeup, I will never forgive you. Who wants champagne," Jerry stepped in with four flutes of the bubbly? We all laughed again. And toasted the new year.

The party at Victor's was going to last well into the morning. Bonnie and I stayed for a while but ultimately needed to head back to Bryant Park to catch our shuttle to the hotel. Victor and Jerry walked us to the door and invited us back any time. We were officially on the list permanently.

We gathered our stuff from the coat check and exchanged hugs, "This new look really works for you Henry. I hope dressing brings you the kind of joy it brings me," Victor had taken my hand. I saw something familiar in his eyes. I looked at Bonnie, she smiled and nodded. I looked back at Victor, leaned forward and kissed him. "Thank you." Was all I could say.

"I do all the work and Victor gets the kiss, typical," Jerry rolled his eyes and shook his head.

I looked at Jerry apologetically.

"Nope, too late, moment's gone. Now get out of here before you miss your ride,' He chided. We all laughed. I realized I was still holding Victor's hand. I let it go, took Bonnie's and we left to find our way back to the park.

The post ball drop crowd in Times Square was incredibly festive. Everybody seemed to be in a good mood, loud conversations filled with laughter mixed with groups of people singing 'Auld Lang Syne' over and over. Nobody seemed to even notice the 6'7" lady with the long auburn hair. Ashley had been right again.

We found our shuttle and finally got back to the mall at five in the morning, opting to eat breakfast before we went back to the room. It took Maggie a few seconds to put two and two together, but once she recognized us, it was like nothing at all was different. She did ask a few questions and I readily offered the answers, admitting that I really didn't know what I was doing but going with the flow seemed to be working so far. She smiled and refilled my coffee. Bonnie and I decided to just stay awake and try to nap on the flight home.

When we got back to the room, I dumped our clothes from the day before onto the bed and found a small package I had not seen before. It contained a basic makeup kit and a note from Victor and Jerry saying, 'Happy Birthday'.

I looked at Bonnie, "You know you look really nice in that outfit."

She smiled at me, "You don't want to change back, do you?"

"Not really," I said. "Besides, I'm not sure the wig and forms and boots will fit into my suitcase."

"Ben is going to die when he picks us up at the airport," Bonnie laughed. "I texted him about you and gave him our flight information, but he has no idea."

We finished packing, checked out of the hotel, and headed to the airport figuring we could hang out there as easily as here and it would probably be a good idea to get there early, especially considering my choice in travel attire.

It turned out that my being 'in drag' was not that big a deal. I did have to submit to a personal inspection, but other than that, we breezed through security. We found our gate and decided to camp at the Starbucks across the concourse. We ordered a couple of, what's the Starbucks word for huge, coffees and people watched until they called out flight.

4.

Victor's party was difficult to describe, the word cornucopia comes to mind. I had never seen a crowd this diverse, and they all adored Victor and Jerry. Three-piece suits by Armani and evening gowns, some of them worn by men, to business casual jackets; gay, straight, and several who were difficult to identify, it was amazing. In the middle of it all was Victor, floating around the room giving every guest a personal touch as only he could. His husband Jerry watched in great amusement as Victor played the room. I sat with Jerry for a long time and just watched, trying to figure out where I fit in. Once I figured out the beauty of the event was that nobody fit, and therefore, everybody did, I started to mingle and enjoy myself.

She was strikingly beautiful, slender with short black hair, sitting by the window entertaining a small group of women, April was sharing stories about her soon-to-be ex and what a horrible partner and person he was. The stories were hilarious as were the outlandish ideas that floated about the group concerning what was a befitting revenge for all the years of torment, he had put her through. Perhaps because of what had just happened to me or perhaps because she truly was intoxicating, I sat down and joined in the fun.

April was a new member of the Law firm that represented Victor and, as a reward for an excellent job on a recent contract, she had been invited to join the party. I felt a kindred spirit and was glad she was there.

"Champagne," someone shouted. it was Jerry, he and a few others were roaming the room with trays of flutes filled with the bubbly. I checked my watch and it was 11:45, almost time to watch the ball drop.

April took two glasses from Jerry and handed one to me, "Shall we," she offered me her empty hand. I accepted and we found a spot by the window?

After the ball dropped, the entire room erupted into 'Auld Lang Syne' and April gave me a big hug, "Would you like to talk," April had such a disarming demeanor, I couldn't refuse? We found our own bottle of champagne and a corner to sit in, spending the next few hours telling our life's stories and sharing our hopes and fears. I decided not to tell her about Tony, yet, and choose to ignore the dark undertones of the stories she shared with me about her soon-to-be ex, deciding instead that she was going to be a good friend; my first in the Big Apple.

April and I exchanged numbers before we left, Victor kissed everybody on their way out the door and Jerry ribbed him about it mercilessly. I hugged them both fiercely and thanked them for the incredible evening.

Victor took both my hands in his, "Bonnie, New York is a different city. Not everybody is exactly what they seem. Please be careful and call us if you need anything. We are right here," then he kissed me.

My cell phone rang early the next morning, much earlier than I had planned on getting up. it was April, she was in the lobby of my hotel and had decided that we were going to spend the day exploring my new home. I groaned, gave her my room number and tried to get out of bed. She laughed at me when she got to the room, "Come on sleepy-head, the city awaits."

I took a quick shower and got dressed. April watched me intently, suggesting a thing or two about my outfit. I liked what she suggested, so went with it, besides I was still too tired to argue about which blouse I wore. We had breakfast not far from my hotel and spent the entire day exploring. By the time I got back to my room, I was truly exhausted. I made April promise not to surprise me again the next day. She somewhat reluctantly, agreed.

I slept well past noon and while April had kept her promise, there was a note slipped under my door telling how much fun she had had showing me around and informing me that after today, all bets were off. I laughed and read the note a second time. I couldn't help but feel that there was more to April's attention than just friendship. I decided I could deal with that if it ever came up and went to find some lunch. The concierge recommended a small diner a few blocks away and I settled in, taking out my phone; I called my dad, apologized for disappearing, let him know that I had just been busy exploring the city, and reassured him I was hard at it. In fact, I was calling the realtors right after I hung up with him to start the search. I could worry about an apartment after I had an idea of where we wanted to put the stores.

He said he understood, reminding that finding the right locations was the most important thing and to take my time. If I needed some help, he would be more than happy to send Tony; that was, after all, one thing that Tony excelled at. We hung up and, remembering what Tony had said about coming to help me, tried to eat my sandwich without crying.

I did call the realtor and the next month was insane, we looked at maps and drove neighborhoods, mostly looking for something that felt right. It was hard to define, but I had grown up at Spencer's and the 'feel' was as important as the physical logistics. April tried to get as much of what little spare time I did have as she could. Finding a match with the small amount of spare time she had was proving problematic. We did talk on the phone every day and just seemed to have a connection. I liked having a confidant, and while she still didn't know about Tony, we talked about just about everything else.

She finally kidnapped me taking me to dinner and a wonderful play at a small independent theater not far from Victor's office. We went for drinks after. I checked my text messages and shook my head. I was paying the hotel a lot of money for a bed and the accountants back home were complaining to my dad and now he was complaining to me.

April reached across the table and put her hand on mine," everything ok, Bonnie," the concern in her face was genuine.

"I don't know, I'm staying in that hotel and it's costing the company a ton. They are really pressuring me to find someplace else. I've just been so busy, I haven't had time to look," I took a sip of my drink.

I could see her brain working," I might have an idea, if you're interested," she let that sink in for a few seconds, "I have a huge loft my firm subsidizes, two bedrooms and plenty of space. I wouldn't mind a roommate, and the price is probably better than anything you're going to find," she smiled at me and I got that feeling that there was more going on than I understood.

I checked out of the hotel the next day.

5.

Bonnie and I both knew things would be different when we got to Austin and discussed some of the choices we were going to have to make. Bonnies brother, Ben, had offered to let her stay with him until she got settled, and I made the same offer, with the exception that it could be for longer, if she wanted. I got a kiss for the offer and I took it as a good sign. She did have a few interviews lined up that could be promising.

I had what was left of a life I was going back to, so some things like the new clothes would have to be handled judiciously. I didn't think just showing up at work in a skirt on my first day back was a good idea and Bonnie agreed. I was also pretty sure that my family was going to be a little surprised at my new relationship, and while they would all love Bonnie, might not be so accepting of the skirt.

We could make the transportation situation work as I had a pretty flexible work environment and, if I got my job done, could come and go as I needed. I could also ride my motorcycle weather permitting, which would leave the Jeep for Bonnie. All in all, we both felt we could make it work.

They called our flight and we discovered that the last two seats were in first class, hence the upcharge. I quickly did the math and decided American had done us a nice favor. We also found out that our plane, while stopping in Chicago, was continuing to Austin as its final destination, so we would not have to change planes. We got settled, told the flight attendant that we had been up all night and just wanted to sleep. She said she would let her team know. Seven hours later, we were touching down in Austin.

I woke up when we landed in Chicago and spent the flight to Austin watching Bonnie sleep and talking with the lady next to me about my choice in clothes and what my long-term plans might be. She seemed to know quite a bit about the transgender community and, as It turned out; was a surgeon on her way to do a series of seminars at the U.T. Medical School about new surgical techniques in male and female genital reconstruction. She mentioned that the same techniques had been very successfully used for gender reassignment to which I quickly replied, I had no plans to go that far.

"Well, if you change your mind, just let me know. You do make a very attractive woman, and I can help you with that last step." We both laughed and that woke Bonnie up.

"What's so funny, Bonnie said groggily, am I drooling or something."

I tried not to laugh again, "No babe, just something Dr. Parker said. Dr. Parker, this is my girlfriend Bonnie." Bonnie wiped her eyes and smiled at Dr. Parker.

"Nice to meet you. So, Henry tells me you're responsible for his, um, transition. Nicely done."

"We've been talking about it since Chicago," I could see the confusion in Bonnies face.

"Thank you, and nice to meet you," Bonnie replied as the fog cleared. "It was kind of a spur of the moment thing that took on a life of its own last night, but I do think I like the way it's turning out," her wry grin filling in some missing details.

"Well, I told Henry that I could help with that last step, if he ever decided to go that far. That's why we were laughing. He seems to have a great attitude and, from my experience, that's the most important thing for alternative lifestyles."

"I'm not sure it qualifies as a lifestyle, just yet," Bonnie smiled at me and then Dr. Parker. "We'll just have to see how far he wants to go. One day at a time."

"Most women aren't so accepting," the Dr.'s question was left hanging.

"Well, I like to think I'm not most women and a good friend is one of the biggest drag queens in New York City, so I've been exposed to it a lot. If it makes him happy, and it seems to, it makes me happy."

The seatbelt light went off and we got up to collect our things from the overhead, continuing to visit with Dr. Parker all the way to baggage claim where she would get the rest of her luggage and meet her driver and Bonnie and I would get to see Ben's reaction.

Bonnie spied Ben about the same time Dr. Parker saw the driver with her name on the sign he was holding. We said our goodbyes and Bonnie dropped her bag and ran to give her brother a hug. Ben was the spitting image of Bonnie with the same brown hair and same big inviting smile. His sparkling hazel eyes blazed emerald green when he saw Bonnie. I picked up the bag and followed. Ben did a double take when I walked up and Bonnie introduced me, but smiled broadly at me, shook my hand and then hugged me, too, " Mike is circling with the car, come on and let's go find him."

A white Tahoe pulled up to the curb right as we walked out the door. The driver was a handsome blonde with longish hair who got out and opened the back hatch. Bonnie gave Mike a big hug and I put the bags in the back of the truck. Mike had a bigger smile than Ben. The way her looked me over reminded me more of Victor than Ben and he hugged me tightly, too. We all climbed in and the inquisition started. It wasn't a bad thing, but Ben and Mike wanted all the news from Ben's little sister, by three minutes, what had happened to April, if there was any news with dad situation, and of course they wanted to know all about me and how we met, too.

I just wanted a shower and to change into something else. I had enjoyed dressing up more than I ever thought I would, but after almost 18 hours, I was ready for a break. I'm sure Bonnie was, too. The drive to Ben and Mike's house took almost an hour. It was not what I was expecting, a large house in the hills of West Austin with a large pool. Ben had a PhD. In Psychology from Princeton, no less, and had a very successful practice here in Austin. Mike had just finished his residency at the U.T. Medical school hospital and was working toward bis board certification in cosmetic surgery. They did very well for themselves. I wondered if Mike would be attending one of Dr. Parkers seminars.

Mike distracted Bonnie while Ben pulled me aside, "Do you have any idea what my sister has been through, do you have any idea what you're doing to her," he was not entirely happy that she had jumped into another relationship so quickly?

I stepped back," Actually, Ben, I think I do. She told me about her Uncle and about your dad and about April the night we met. I told her about all my crap, too. It was cathartic. I can't explain it but Bonnie and me, we just fit together right now. She makes me want to keep going and I think I do the same for her. This could be the absolute worst thing in the world for us or the absolute best; I honestly don't have a clue, but I will never do anything to hurt your sister, anything, you have my word," I could see from his expression that he believed me, or believed that I believed me and, for now that was good enough.

Ben directed us to the guest room, "Get cleaned up, it sounds like it's been a long couple of days. We picked up Bar B Que earlier thinking you would probably be pretty hungry." I wanted to kiss Ben full on the lips because I was starving, and good Texas Bar B Que was just what I was craving. The shower and a change of clothes had to come before anything else.

I pulled off the wig and got undressed, watching Bonnie do the same. We climbed into the shower together and cleaned each other off. Bonnie had to help me remove the adhesive from my forms and my makeup to make sure I got it all. When we were sure we had, I pulled her close under the warm water and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. My 'friend' now free from 18 hours of internment, decided to join the fun, pushing his way between us.

Bonnie sat back on the small bench in the corner of the shower and took him in her hand smiled up at me. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my cock. "Let me, this time, Ok," Bonnie's eyes sparkled as she started to fondle my cock and balls. Her touch was tender yet firm as she worked her hand up and down my shaft, stopping every so often to kiss or lick its head. Never taking it in her mouth but giving it attention all the same. I braced myself against the wall of the shower as the intensity grew and I started to moan audibly. As her right hand continued to stroke my cock, Bonnie's slid her left hand into the crack of my ass until her finger found my hole. With a gentle pressure, she pressed her fingers inside me and probed for my prostate. Upping the speed of her strokes, and applying just the right amount of pressure, Bonnie smiled as I exploded onto her chest. When I was finished, I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth in eager anticipation of her fingers and the first tastes of my cum. I was not disappointed. I took my time cleaning up the rest before laying my head on her breast as she ran her fingers through my wet hair. "My god, I love doing this with you."

She kissed my forehead sweetly, "Let's get dressed and go eat, you can take care of me tonight when we go to bed. I'm starved. At least you got a snack." We both laughed.

"Thank you for that. That, um, thing with your fingers. That was kind of intense." I blushed a little as I stood up.

"Glad you liked it." Bonnie smiled and took my hand, leading me out into the bedroom. We dressed quickly and went downstairs to join Ben and Mike.

We ate by the pool. There was cold beer to compliment the BBQ and a clear Texas sky full of stars to watch over us. It felt good to be home. We talked for a few hours after dinner before Bonnie put her hand on my arm, "Henry, I think it's time for you to take me to bed before I fall asleep right here."

I knew what she wanted and was eager to oblige. We said our goodnights, made our way upstairs and I spent the next hour exploring every inch of Bonnie's luscious body with my lips and tongue. Her orgasm was epic.

We slept in the next morning. I pulled on my shorts and a t-shirt; Bonnie was still claiming squatters' rights to the Eagles shirt I had loaned her the night we met. I wasn't going to complain because it looked a lot better on her than it ever did on me. Ben and Mike left a note and some keys on the kitchen counter and I called my boss to let him know what was going on and that I would need another day to decompress from the trip. Bonnie found the stuff for coffee. Not sure what she did, but every cup she had served me had been excellent. We finished the coffee out by the pool, one of the benefits of winter in Texas, making small talk before we headed back upstairs to get dressed and face what was left of the day. I pulled clean clothes from my suitcase and started folding my skirt and sweater to take their place. Then my new boots and finally the lingerie. I held the panties in my hand for a few seconds running my fingers over the satin and lace, remembering how soft they had been against my skin.

1...34567...13