The Emasculation of Henry Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hardest thing was for Bonnie to get to the point where she could forgive herself and accept the fact that I had forgiven her long ago. There were times I had to remind myself of that, too.

It was tragic but helped Bonnie when her uncle had tried to rape Bonnie's sister and had been caught. Fortunately, her sister was ok, and Tony had gone to jail. Bonnies father had not saved him this time and had called Bonnie to apologize, asking her to come home for the holidays and maybe talk about the New York stores. Bonnie had declined, for now. There was too much work to do here.

The chastity belts were just as popular as Victor had thought they would be. April had tried to sue when Victor's friend had started selling them. April was informed that the patent was in Bonnie's name and it didn't go anywhere. We never heard from April again, even Victor and Jerry didn't know what happened to her.

Bonnie and I went back to Key West over Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We even got the same condo we had stayed in the time before. I was doing well enough at the company, that we even talked about buying our own place on the island, but that would have to wait.

The real test was New Year's Eve. We had talked about it, with each other and with our therapists, and had decided to go to New York to Victor's party. Mike and Ben were coming with us. The hotel in New Jersey was strictly off limits. Instead, we accepted Jerry's offer to stay with them. The party was magical, just like it had been the first time. Watching Mike and Ben as they experienced it for the first time was priceless. Bonnie and I had a wonderful time.

The next year was full of ups and downs as Bonnie and me slowly continued to figure things out, developing what most people would consider a normal relationship. The therapy sessions slowed down to an as-needed basis for both of us. I got promoted again and was now one of the CTO's of my division. Bonnie chose not to go back to work and I was ok with that.

That summer, I surprised Bonnie by taking her back to Key West, this time we stayed in our own house on the island. It was one she had fallen love with on our last trip. I had invited Mike and Ben down to stay with us and as an added surprise for Bonnie, Victor and Jerry were there, too.

We had a wonderful two weeks, and everyone agreed that it just wasn't enough time to do the small island justice. We stood on the pier below the room where we had stayed our first night, Bonnie and I laughed at the memory of the lady that had cheered Bonnie's orgasm. As the sun hit the horizon and the sky exploded with a thousand and two shades or red and pink and purple, I asked Bonnie to be my wife.

She said yes.