The Emerald Empress

Story Info
What happens in Oz, stays in Oz.
2.5k words
4.21
826
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you've the book and you've seen the movie and, you think, you know the whole story? Well, have I got news for you. You don't know the half of it. Yes, the wizard left. Yes, Glenda the Good Witch swooped in to help poor Dorothy get home, but that's where it all went to hell in a hand cart, as the old saying goes. Trust me, this was no 'Disney' ending. Now it's time to hear the truth of the matter. I hope you enjoy...

The Emerald Empress

Chapter One

So, the plot so far. The Wizard has just flown away in his hot air balloon. Dorothy and her friends are standing there, Dorothy is crying and here comes this big ball of light. Glenda The Good Witch touches down, and, well, you know what happens. Glenda tells Dorothy that she had the power to get home the whole time. The Ruby Slippers, and all.

Dorothy was pissed. "What?" she asked. "You mean to tell me that I could have gone home all this time?" Dorothy took a deep breath. "You just wanted me to get rid of the Wicked Witch of the West for you. What a real live bitch. All the shit you put me and my friends through. What the hell?" Dorothy got more and more upset as she thought about their journey to Oz. Needless to say, this is not at all how Glenda had expected this to go down. She's standing there, trying to deescalate the situation, when the scarecrow leaned over and whispered something to Dorothy and slips something in her hand behind her back.

Like a flash, Dorothy brings out the broken remnant of The Wicked Witch of the Wests broomstick. Before Glenda could even process what was going on, Dorothy had shoved this broken piece of wood right through the midsection of the beautiful white witch. Glenda looks down at her light blue gown, now a symphony of red, she grabs the broomstick handle and falls to her knees. She doesn't take the doctors from the local Oz General Hospital to tell her she's a goner. As it turns out, when the wizard gave the scarecrow his brains, he didn't think to add a conscience to the package. With his newfound smarts and monumental lack of scruples, it occurred to the straw man, which is what he then passed on to Dorothy, that, she, Dorothy had already killed two powerful witches. With the wizard gone and the third witch dead, they would be able to take over the entire Kingdom of Oz and, pretty much, do anything they pleased. When Dorothy had felt the broken broomstick in her hand, her rage at being used by Glenda and the wizard did the rest.

As it turns out, when you kill a witch, you need to make it fast. The one thing neither of them counted on was Glenda's dying words as she slumped to the ground bleeding out.

"Whether it's a thirst for power or a hunger for revenge, be careful of your appetites. They will most certainly be your undoing." With those words and a wave of her wand, Glenda The Good Witch was gone, vanishing into the same glowing sphere that had transported her there a few minutes earlier.

Dorothy and the scarecrow looked at each other. "What the hell did she mean by that?" Dorothy asked, nobody in particular.

"My guess," the scarecrow started, "It was just the ravings of a dying witch. The important thing is that she is gone and we have a kingdom to rule." As the lion and the tinman looked on, incredulously, the scarecrow turned to the crowd and puffed out his straw stuffed chest.

"People of Oz." he stated loudly and clearly. "It is my honor to introduce to you, Dorothy of Kansas, Killer of Witches, Banisher of Wizards, your new Emerald Empress. Bow down and pay homage."

The people of Oz didn't know what to think. For years, they've lived in peace and prosperity under the wizard, but now....what now? At that moment, the scarecrow nudged the lion in the chest and the lion roared.

"Bow down!" he roared.

Suddenly, every knee in the kingdom was knelt upon. Every head bowed in reverence. What else could they do? There was no one to protect them now. Noone but The Empress and her friends...her court.

As they made their way back to the Royal Palace in the coach pulled by The Horse Of A Different Color, the four friends made their plans. No more scaring crows, no more standing frozen in the rain, no more running from, well, everything. This was their chance and, by God, they were going to take it.

Still, Dorothy couldn't help[ thinking about Glenda's final words. As she thought, she felt an itch in her groin, She rubbed it a little, but it didn't help much. She just put it out of her mind and waved to her 'adoring' subjects.

It took them no time, at all, to intimidate the local authorities into giving them whatever they wanted. After all, Dorothy had, indeed, killed three powerful witches and gotten rid of their wizard. How were the people of Oz going to stand against that? Dorothy had taken up residence in the wizards old suite, hidden away from prying eyes. She called designers and seamstresses to her chambers to design and execute a new wardrobe for her and her 'advisors'.

Everything was going well. She just couldn't get rid of this itch in her pussy. No, not really an itch. It was more of a tingle. A tingle that crept deeper into Dorothy. That night, she was lounging in her bed chamber when she felt something she'd never felt before. It was an odd, warm feeling that started deep in the pit of her...stomach, no, lower. She felt a heat, not an itch, not a tingle. Now it was a hunger, a hunger that she couldn't name. She wasn't hungry for food. It was something else.

She reached down, down to her crotch and rubbed. Her panties were wet. She rubbed the folds of her pussy. She massaged her clit. Ah, that was it. That felt much better. Well, it felt better for a minute. Soon the feeling came back, and it was worse than before. She rubbed harder. It wasn't working anymore. It seemed that the harder she rubbed, the more powerful the feeling was that came back.

Pretty soon, she had her panties off and her fingers in her wet pussy. She rubbed her clit, which felt great, but didn't relieve much of the pressure she was feeling. She called for her head advisor, the scarecrow, to her chambers. She described the problem to him, all the while rubbing her pussy on anything she could. The scarecrow, not possessing genitalia, was dumbfounded by the problem, but he was able to discern that this must be the hunger that Glenda had spoken of.

"No shit, Sherlock." Was Dorothy's retort to his epiphany. The lion, with his cat's nose came sniffing into the room.

"Holy shit, Dorothy, you're in heat." The lion said.

"What do you mean, 'I'm in heat'?" she asked.

"It means that your body is ready to...." He sniffed the air. "Ready to..." He sniffed again. All of a sudden, the lion got a strange look on his face and his cock started to harden. He started moving toward Dorothy, pretty much cock first. The tinman and the scarecrow had to grab him and shove him out of the room. As they locked the door to keep the horny lion out, Dorothy looked at the scarecrow very concerned.

"I'm a farm girl, scarecrow," Dorothy started. "I've seen animals in heat before. It's not pretty. Every male animal around them smells it and feels the need to take a shot at them. And what it does to the female..." As Dorothy is speaking, she doesn't realize that her hand was busy rubbing her pussy raw. "Oh, my God, scarecrow. You have to do something. This is driving me crazy."

The scarecrow thought for a moment. Meanwhile, Dorothy is sitting on the couch rubbing herself at a frantic pace. "Obviously," the scarecrow said, "since the tinman nor I have a mammals sex organs, therefore, no sex drive, we are immune to your feminine smells, but, from what happened to the lion, I can surmise that most other males will be similarly affected."

"So what the hell are you saying?" Dorothy asked outright, leaning back trying sate this immense sexual hunger with her Royal Sceptre. "I have to have this problem fixed. I can't go through life playing with my own pussy. It's not even doing any good."

The scarecrow replied, "My guess is, that this need will become much more pervasive as time goes by."

"What the hell are you saying?" the Empress asked.

"Quite frankly," replied the scarecrow, "you're fucked. Or at least, you will need to be. You need a man, a man's hard cock to scratch that itch." He thought for a moment, and then added. "Dorothy, if you are 'in heat' as the lion suggests, then it's my guess, your impregnation is the only thing that will stop this."

"My what?" Dorothy screamed.

"Uh, your....impregnation." he replied.

"God damn her,"Dorothy muttered almost under her breath. "This is what she was talking about. That fucking witch did this to me. Fuck her"

"No offense, Dorothy," he corrected her, "but it looks like she's fucked you pretty well."

Dorothy looked at him with venom in her eyes. "Find me a man to fuck, you worthless clump of hay!" she screamed.

The scarecrow and tinman left the room as fast as he could to find Dorothy a hard man. Scarecrow left tinman to guard Dorothy's door. He didn't know how far this pheromonal scent would travel, and, since it was magical in nature, just how strong it would be.

Meanwhile, Dorothy was looking for anything she could to scratch this new itch of hers. She tried anything that looked the least bit phallic. The handle of her hairbrush, the can of hairspray on her bedside table, even the odd looking sculpture that looked like a giant chess piece. Nothing did the trick. Pretty soon, there was a knock on the door. The door opened and the was the scarecrow with a handsome young man in jeans and a leather apron. The scarecrow ushered him in quickly and closed the door. The young man saw Dorothy and immediately fell to his knee.

"Empress," he said. "it is an honor to serve....sniff, sniff." He started sniffing the air. He slowly started to look up with a wicked grin on his face. Dorothy grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bedroom.

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "Just get in here and fuck me." The young man looked at her with renewed interest.

"Yes, your highness."

The scarecrow knew that he wanted none of this action, so he left the room while Empress Dorothy and her new beau made their way to the bed. Following the trail of clothes, a blind hound dog would have been able to track them. Before they knew it, the bed was squeaking as the young man was fucking the shit out of the young Emerald Empress. His hard cock pounding away at the once virginal young lady they called Dorothy. Now, she was nothing more than a horny slut looking for a load of virile cum. Dorothy realized that she was very vocal in her sexual appetites.

"God damnit, fuck me, you son of a bitch." She screamed. The young man, who she later found out was named Sean, did his best to satisfy Dorothy's new found sexual appetite. He fucked her for what seemed like hours, cumming inside her a couple of times. This seemed to satisfy the itch to some degree. When he just couldn't fuck her anymore, he tried other remedies. He tried fingering her. First one finger, then two...three. It seemed like the more he tried, the hornier she got. The hornier she got, the more frustrated she got.

"Scarecrowwwwww!" she screamed. They could hear footsteps running down the hall and the scarecrow burst through the door.

"Yes, Empress?" he asked.

"Scarecrow, this one is done. I need another one." She screamed.

"I figured as much, my lady." He said, as calmly as he could. He opened the door fully and shoved another young man into the room. The first young man, Sean, rolled off the bed onto the floor as the second young man climbed into the bed.

"Your majesty," the second man started. "My name is...."

"I don't give a fuck." Dorothy growled. "Just fuck me."

She grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved his face into her twat. As he inhaled the aroma released by her steaming pussy, his dick got harder than a steel rod. He got up between her legs and started to impale her on his hard cock as she screamed for more. This went on for several days, pausing only when Dorothy was so exhausted that she just couldn't stay awake anymore. She would sleep until the itch started getting bad again.

For the next week, the scarecrow kept a steady stream of young men making circuits through the palace. Dorothy had lost count of how many cocks had made their way through her bedroom door. Frankly, she didn't care, as long as they kept her satisfied. After a solid week of fucking, her itch started to abate. She was able to slow down. She still had to be fucked, but not as often.

After three weeks, her suitors were down to one a day. Dorothy had eaten as much as she could between fucks, but now, she couldn't even look at food. She would wake up in the morning and go straight to the bathroom to throw up. The scarecrow, with his newfound brilliance, knew exactly what this meant. He called in the royal physician. After an examination and pregnancy test, his theory was confirmed. The Emerald Empress was with child.

As the scarecrow had surmised, after impregnation was successful, the itch in her pussy started to recede. The scarecrow was now getting the full impact of Glenda's curse. Unless he was mistaken, his empress would have to get pregnant, over and over again, to avoid this wild frenzy of heightened sexual activity.

It looks as though her wardrobe designers would have to design her an entire line of maternity wear.

What he didn't know, for sure, and only time would tell, was how long after she gave birth it would be before the curse would take hold again. He knew that they would have to keep a long line of suitors ready for the next round of impregnation. It appeared that Dorothy would have any number of children in the coming years. This, it would appear, is the actual extent of Glenda's curse.