All Comments on 'The Emergence of Sarah Ch. 02'

by SarahTts

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
close to real life

A wonderful story. It rings so true in many ways. Its wonderful to explore your feminine side with an understanding and accepting woman and so hot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wishes

wished for a long time to have neighbour 'be neighbourly'. good luck to sarah

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Very hot.........

Loved the way you wrote this, so tempting and sexy. Can't wait for more from Sarah!

JD2100JD2100over 11 years ago
great story

wish i could have sarah's fortune of having such a great neighbor. can't wait to see what else there night entails...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect!

I love this story because it reflects my fantasies so perfectly. Can't wait to hear more about Sarah and Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

as hot as hell,,,,,,,you painted a wonderfull picture,,,my mind was in overdrive!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
5 stars -- even better than Chap 1

... but I hope chapters 3 through whatever will surpass this one. I'm especially looking forward to when Paul seduces Sarah. (Whatever you do, don't omit that scene!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pure beauty

I just love your story, it's awesome......

Please post the sequel soon, I am eagerly waiting for it.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
like me and my cougar neighbour

I'm a bit older (32) and something similar happened to me and my older (47) sexy cougar neighbour. I'm divorced and have been cross-dressing for about a year and she moved in next door a few months ago. One day she caught me dressing (similar to your story) when I was putting on my bra, panties and nylons. We ended up like you (in bed with me licking her wet pussy). Later she brought over her 2 male friends (they are both bi) and we both had hot sex with both of the guys. They fucked her, then fed me their cocks, then fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. Now we're regular fuck buddies. I love their cocks and they love fucking both me and my sexy cougar neighbour. Please tell more stories like this one -- it was so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous